Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here (1374 Views)

And My Design Is One Of The Mst Beatiful Nollywood Poster Of 2015 / Which Design Do You Prefer? / Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello fellow nairalander, I had one complimentary card job, and i shared the job to some of my students and ask them to design the complimentary card, and anyone that best suit the owner of the design, then we shall print the cards, but i am kind of comfused as which 1 of this cards will be better to go with....... so therefore i am presenting this to the house for some professional designers to come in and choose which is the best here.. Thanks.

Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by spywareczar(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
none of them
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by OKX(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
@chief

let d client decide, show him all d options.
personally, i think ur students should keep working on creating a better sample, unless u r out of time.

cheers.
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by PeterReezer: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
@chief
...honestly...no offence...u people should learn to please the clients more than pleasing nairalanders. nairalanders are not the one to give u the money. if nairalanders say wow! thats fantastic but the clients says he doesnt like the job.he pays for it anyway and doesn't come back to give u another one any other day,what do u do?
granted, u get respect and good reference from nairaland and u ll help people,but majorly the clients got to like your work,that way, u ''moneytize'' your skills. as it has been said before, show it to the client.they ll decide if its too flat or too crowded.
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by spywareczar(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
except d client is a local famer frm d village, dnt show him any of dis designs, it'll be better u design another one urself, coz wat ur boys did clearly shows they re nt graphic designers or they re newbies in graphic designs
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 2:52am On Aug 09, 2013
@Okx and Oga Peter, Thanks for ur concerns, actually the clients are joint owners, at first they brought a sample of anoda card which they wanted us to do something similar to their sample but after gettin the job to do the 500cards for them, I ask dem to come back in 2hrs time to come and check the designs they like cos I dnt copy samples, plz dnt quote me, they only wanted to do just 500copies, but behold when dey came back 2hrs time, they got comfused on which design to choose, cos accordin to them, all d designs look nice,though I don't no y but maybe because dey are farmers from d village according to @spyware but @ d end of d day, 1 of dem choosed d no3 design while d oda one disagreed by choosin design no2, so @ d end of d day dey all concluded that I shud print 500copies each for d both of them using design no 2 and no3....appreciate, I jst wntd to share it wit nairalander to know not because of d client for ma own personal reasons.
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 2:59am On Aug 09, 2013
spywareczar: except d client is a local famer frm d village, dnt show him any of dis designs, it'll be better u design another one urself, coz wat ur boys did clearly shows they re nt graphic designers or they re newbies in graphic designs

Bros u r not far frm d truth @all cos I actually saw dem working in with theirs cutlasses so I knew dey were all farmers, so uncle brother spy,so farmers non get eyes again 2 c abi?? Labbish! And 4 ur info we r even more than graphic designer, check ma signature.
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by lordspiritual(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2013
seiously they all have bad fonts and colour selection....@spyware: peeps go use am shine if im post dis one for NGD...
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by spywareczar(m): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2013
chiefkpokp: Labbish! And 4 ur info we r even more than graphic designer, check ma signature.
buahahahahahahaha lmao grin , first of all, which state is ur office situated?
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by spywareczar(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:
seiously they all have bad fonts and colour selection....@spyware: peeps go use am shine if im post dis one for NGD...
abeg help me tell am d truth o,
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:

plz whats NGD?
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2013
spywareczar: buahahahahahahaha lmao grin , first of all, which state is ur office situated?

non b ur fault because ur free doesn't hav a contact page dats y u couldn't locate our contact us to know our various states, really speakin its was 4 pple like u dat forced me to have a map of our address so dat unon go lost.abeg next!!
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by spywareczar(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2013
chiefkpokp:

non b ur fault because ur free doesn't hav a contact page dats y u couldn't locate our contact us to know our various states, really speakin its was 4 pple like u dat forced me to have a map of our address so dat unon go lost.abeg next!!
what is dis empty headed being sayin? chaigrin u re worst dan i thought
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2013
spywareczar: what is dis empty headed being sayin? chaigrin u re worst dan i thought

daaaaar! rule no 1,do not wash ur dirty linear outside
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2013
The 1st design look like the cover page of longman dictionary.. smiley
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2013
acidosis™:
The 1st design look like the cover page of longman dictionary.. smiley

lolz
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by lordspiritual(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2013
chiefkpokp:

plz whats NGD?
NAIJA GRAPHIC DESIGNERS...

a group on FB...
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
lord.spiritual:

NAIJA GRAPHIC DESIGNERS...

a group on FB...

give me the facebook name....
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by spywareczar(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
chiefkpokp:

give me the facebook name....
una see why I say him problem worst than I tot shey?? grin
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
If u reach house tell d first person wen u see. I regret ever postin on dis graphic section, I never knew there are people here who thinks wit deir nose, back to my webmaster/programming section. Bye asshole.
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by osbalt: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Seriously... The design is actually too whack to even boast of on social media networks... Lol... Only a blind client from somalia will accept that kinda crap... I'm sorry I'm blunt but the truth has to be said... 1) the font is Bad. 2) The color combo is Poor 3) The arrangement is not well defined... Anyway... Try to accept wha others have said cos they re actually right.... I'm a Grafix Artist so... I actually knw what I'm saying...
Re: Hey Fellow Nairalander, Which Design Is The Best Here by chiefkpokp(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2013
This is d problem of we Nigerians,Oga I have all criticism ehnnn!! I still think d first 2 men that responded to ma post have said it all. As am talkin to u right now, d clients is happy sharing their cards up and down. Dnt forget dat ur poison is anoda man's heneiken let's call a spade a spade, there is nothin I can do.. The job has been dispatched!! Thank u thank u thank u

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Most Intimate Paintings In Classical Art History / Realism Portraiture Class / In Kaduna? Learn Graphics Design!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.