Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Android Battery Problem Solved. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Battery Problem Solved. (721 Views)

Problem Solved.easy Way To Activate Whatsapp Calling Feature / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Battery Problem Solved. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
I bought my S4 few days after it's release and for the first week I really enjoyed it until I noticed how fast my battery drain after I downloaded several applications and games as I am a heavy user. This became a huge problem that my battery could not go through the night and I always notice the phone was getting hot always (no wonder they explode).

I have tried all the battery safer apps from juice defender to dubattery safer and the host of them....guess what? They are all crap!!

Recently I noticed an app called "GREENIFY" which is a perfect solution for the quick battery drain however you have to be rooted to use this. It has a free version and a donation version on Playstore. This is one app I would like to pay $10 for but it cost only $2.99.

For those who have Aptiode on their rooted phone just go ahead and download the free version followed by the donation version, install and let me know how cold your phone will remain and the improvement in the battery life cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry® Posts User Guide For Ios & Android For BBM Ahead Of Launch! / How To Enable Bluetooth File Sharing On Your Ios Devices (ios6.x Only) / I Guyz Blackberry Vs Android I Need Youp Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.