Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone (774 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / How To Hard Reset M-horse S4 Mini... Help Needed / How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone by Frabidel(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
I will be instructing here on this post on the most proficient method to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4.
Firstly,what do you comprehend by hard reset?though they are diverse significances to the term 'hard reset',for some people,hard reset intends to drive something off while to a few others, hard reset is alluded to a method for launching amechanism to its plant settings.any which way,let me simply head off straight to the focus
It would be ideal if you Note: By Doing the hard reset, you will detached all reports saved in your phone's memory. All the more thus, all settings inside the provisions will be lost. You will just have admittance to facts saved on your SD Card i.e You will only have access to datas stored on your SDCard(memory Card).
First thing to do,
To hard reset your samsung galaxy S4 to factory settings reset, from your menu, navigate to settings » Accounts » Back Up and reset Options » Factory Data reset »Tap it and your phone should reboot after a while.
Secondly,
This step is required only if you do not have access to your phone menus. It is basically performed when your phone does not start up properly.
When your Samsung Galaxy S4 is powered off, press and hold both volume buttons and quickly press and hold the power button(check the picture above)
Keep holding these three buttons till you see the phone bootinto recovery menu.
From the recovery menu, use the volume down button to command the selection to wipe data.
Now, use the home button to select the highlighted option and that's it.
By following the above steps, you should be able to successfully hard reset your samsung galaxy s4 mobile device.
www.frabidel.com

(1) (Reply)

Gionee E6: Is It Available In Nigeria Now / How To Fix A Freezed Iphone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.