Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (11094 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Quotes / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 22, 2014
From smurfs.

Papa Smurf: "What do you sing?"
Smurfette: "I kissed a Smurf and I liked it!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Csami(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2014
The Expendables 3

Mel Gibson: Yes business is booming right. A chopper here, a missile there, guns, whatever. When suddenly a competitor, if you can call uncle Sam a competitor hires ma own team, burney and the whole gang to whack me. Things got ugly really fast and a lot of people got dead. 3 former brothers in arms. 3 expendables. Our brothers, men we ate with, fought with, bled with, dead. He puts 3 slugs into ma chest thank God for body amor, even I thought I was dead. Then he booked us out with the casualty all dead because you couldn't stay out of ma business.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 23, 2014
Mean girls.

Teacher: Do not have sex! cause you will get pregnant and die. LOL

karen: So if you're are africa, why are you white?
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ini4brandon(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2014
We will destroy Gotham, when that is done, when Gotham is in ashes,then you will have my permission to die.- Payne to batman (dark knight rises)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by baba2nday(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
The movie "TROY"

Achilles: Go home, prince. Drink some wine, make love to your wife. Tomorrow, we'll have our war.

Hector: You speak of war as if it's a game. But how many wives wait at Troy's gates for husbands they'll never see again?

Achilles: Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.

Messenger Boy: Are the stories true? They say your mother was an immortal godess. They say you can't be killed.

Achilles: I wouldn't be bothering with the shield then, would I?

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Achilles : [to his soldiers] Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Achilles was just a "baddass"

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by yorex2011: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
baba2nday:
The movie "TROY"

Achilles: Go home, prince. Drink some wine, make love to your wife. Tomorrow, we'll have our war.

Hector: You speak of war as if it's a game. But how many wives wait at Troy's gates for husbands they'll never see again?

Achilles: Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.

Messenger Boy: Are the stories true? They say your mother was an immortal godess. They say you can't be killed.

Achilles: I wouldn't be bothering with the shield then, would I?

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Achilles : [to his soldiers] Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Achilles was just a "baddass"

Serious badass
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by boofydon: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2014
There is no nobility in Poverty. I've been poor and I've been rich - and I choose every fuckin day TO BE RICH ... Leonardo Dicrapio - WOLF OF WALLSTREET
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Sultan5(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
We all write our stories, one choice at a time:> The Words

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by wondahboi(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Kelvin: I hear there is a bit of LovePeddler in every woman
Lisa: I hope u know ur mother is 1
Trapped in d game
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by oladele239(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
nawao no quote from Nigerian movies....nollywood dumb? grin
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by rain20: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cristina Yang to Lexie Grey (GreyS Anatomy S4E15)

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by UjSizzle(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Kaycee7:
" Does mother know you weareth her drapes?" Iron Man. The Avengers
Oh Lord this line was hilarious grin
I love Tony Starks
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by allandutch: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2015
I may be as pretty as an angel, but I sure as hell ain't one...... Yandu udanta ( guardians of the galaxy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine NL Fan Page / Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? / Complaints/Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.