Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? (11102 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Music Videos Better Than The Home Movies? / Are There Really Nigerian Home Movies That Are R18? / Addicted To Family Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is there something in the genetic make-up of females that collectively makes them huge fans of Home movies? Save for a few, this is an undisputed fact!
Why are ladies addicted to Home movies? *Beats me!!*

#the sound alone is enough to drive me nuts!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 03, 2013
well, the math is really simple.....Ladies love drama....home movies are jammed packed with drama......so home movies + drama=ladies best friend....
I hope you get it now..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by aadetoyin(f): 1:47am On Mar 03, 2013
Why are men addicted to Soccer?
#justpassing grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
well, the math is really simple.....Ladies love drama....home movies are jammed packed with drama......so home movies + drama=ladies best friend....
I hope you get it now..

Ladies love drama? cheesy. This is really hilarious!! Sounds like a good explanation tho'. Women= Romance= Drama= Home movies!!! Wonder hw it makes them feel inside....smh!
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2013
Any lady that watches those shiity Nigerian movies is a 1000% turn off to me except the comedies which are for laughs. Those niggas and btches are fake as hell, they sucks and can't even fake being fake.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2013
really wonder how the question is for romance....
mtcheeew
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2013
The same way men love football is the same way women love home videos
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2013
baibijay: really wonder how the question is for romance....
mtcheeew

Who cum be this one again? Waka pass abeg! Mgbeke! cheesy

kulyie: The same way men love football is the same way women love home videos

Sori dear!! The motivation differs! Football is competitive, and a trophy plus @least a year worth of Bragging Rights is at stake!!!!
So tell me, wot do ladies gain 4rm Home Movies? Bragging Rights? Lol cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by olumaxi(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Cos ladies lov fantacy..and movies (especialy d lov stories) is ful of such

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
nchewi:
Who cum be this one again? Waka pass abeg!
common sense shld have told you dat you wer posting in the wrong section...
not your fault sha since common sense isn't common aftall.....angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
nchewi:

Who cum be this one again? Waka pass abeg! Mgbeke! cheesy

Sori dear!! The motivation differs! Football is competitive, and a trophy plus @least a year worth of Bragging Rights is at stake!!!!
So tell me, wot do ladies gain 4rm Home Movies? Bragging Rights? Lol cheesy

when you men argue about chelsea,arsenal or even footballers,what do you stand to gain there.do you make millions from watching it or arguing about it?,well i dont know for other ladies,but when i watch home videos,i watch it for entertainment purposes and to laugh and also to see the latest hairstyles of brazillian hair,clothes and shoes

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
baibijay:
common sense shld have told you dat you wer posting in the wrong section...
not your fault sha since common sense isn't common aftall.....angry

Look here clown!!! Nairaland is not ur property! I don't take orders 4rm u! Take ur misery elsewhere!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by jpcomrade: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Joblessness
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Akpaife(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
kulyie: The same way men love football is the same way women love home videos
Is true some women dnt like football
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
kulyie: when you men argue about chelsea,arsenal or even footballers,what do you stand to gain there.do you make millions from watching it or arguing about it?,well i dont know for other ladies,but when i watch home videos,i watch it for entertainment purposes and to laugh and also to see the latest hairstyles of brazillian hair,clothes and shoes
End of Discussion!!

It's like asking why does anyone watch movies in general? For entertainment purposes, duh!! it's not rocket science. If you don't like it, it doesn't mean people shouldn't like it. I'm not a big fan of animes yet I know a lot of people who enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
People are generally more comfortable with what they can understand/assimilate. Nollywood movies dey 'compatible' with the prevailing IQ in Naija - Oyinbo movies require too much mental stress.

Besides, oyinbo people dey talk with their nose, so most of our babes no dey fit hear wetin dem dey talk, talkless of to understand the story behind the movie.

24 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by An0nimus: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
kulyie: when you men argue about chelsea,arsenal or even footballers,what do you stand to gain there.do you make millions from watching it or arguing about it?,well i dont know for other ladies,but when i watch home videos,i watch it for entertainment purposes and to laugh and also to see the latest hairstyles of brazillian hair,clothes and shoes
This is serious cry
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by vision2050: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
they enjoy watching lies that cant be practice in reality....... Africa magic yoruba na poo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by DICKtator: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
WHAT IS THIS?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by BedLam: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Because,
1) They are so religious and superstitious ; so Nollywood give em the type of movie they want to see, e.g end of the wicked, snake girl, and all those movies wey dem de bind and cast devil from pple.
2) They want marry; but unfortunately nor be the Nollywood de act marriage e be for reality.
3) They don't know what it takes for a movie to be interesting.
I for right more but na mobile things..........somebody should complete it.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
To a majority of ladies, it is a source of inspiration.
Now, you can imagine what kind of inspiration one can get from those clueless nigerian movies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Girls love drama..thats one of the reasons why girls hate dull boys and likes a bad boy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by TUMIC(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
They wish their lives were like the home movies.
For their mind make dem dey wish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by bigfat05: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
[size=15pt]because DEM NO GET JOB AND THEY LIKE AMEBO ...[/size]
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cos most of them can't comprehend foreign film,cos their brain are dull,and function below expectation.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by colombiana: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
Women love home movies cuz there are some sadistic romatically inclined specimen that form the walls of a ladys energentic stimulant towards life and strategies in being the conqueror in their relationships the same stimulant is seen in football towards guy and their masculinar nature. Shabi I sit down this hot sunday wen light nor dey dey ask me question. Oya explain my answer.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by LaPink: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
I don't like Home Movies.... I wonder why Someone will Spend all her time watching Home Movies especially African Magic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
colombiana: Women love home movies cuz there are some sadistic romatically inclined specimen that form the walls of a ladys energentic stimulant towards life and strategies in being the conqueror in their relationships the same stimulant is seen in football towards guy and their masculinar nature. Shabi I sit down this hot sunday wen light nor dey dey ask me question. Oya explain my answer.
U well so?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by TableLeg(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I hope you get it now..
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by omiobo: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Locality,inability to understand foreign movie and too much gossips

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by ffo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
they also like bestseller movies and series movies (I HATE WATCHING SERIES MOVIES). i see that as a waste of time, man
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Chai, women don suffer for dis thread o. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Complaints/Suggestions Thread / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.