Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

A Must Read: Life Is Too Short To Commit Suicide!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Must Read: Life Is Too Short To Commit Suicide!! (635 Views)

Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure / City Life Is Better Than Village Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: Life Is Too Short To Commit Suicide!! by benny4wax(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
this is a walk down memory lane and an advise to people who dont see value in the life they have been given by GOD ,its also for those who dont believe in a better tomorrow......

In 2003 Samsung c100 was N48k and you
must recharge with at least N1500
airtime every two weeks or else your sim
will be blocked..
Today its N800 and you don’t even need
to recharge to retain your sim {customers
are needed}…
In 2004 Sendo X with camera and 16mb
memory card {one of the cheapest mp3
enabled phone back then} was N39k.
Today its free…
In 2006 Sagem my v55 was N30k.Today
its going for N300 (i.e if it still in the
market)
Then, Blackberry was introduced….
In 2008, Blackberry bold2 was N135k.
Today, blackberry has scrapped
production of Bold2… So London used is
N15k, you can even get 2nd used for
N6k…
So to all my dear readers, if you are not
yet using Blackberry Z10, Q10 or Porch,
HTC smart phones, android, ipad, iphone,
playbook or nokia 808, no need to worry.if you have not started driving the latest car or eating the likes of salad,hot dogs,peachies from one of those 5 star hotels in town Just wait and see, before 2000 and God's time, you and your own children will be using them as toys.

I know I might have made some mistakes in the course of this write up or the fact that I have not used pompous words like a grandiloquist but I hope and wish that the message has been passed and understood.

If you believe me, and trust in God start by liking this write up.

5 Likes

Re: A Must Read: Life Is Too Short To Commit Suicide!! by benny4wax(m): 6:26am On Aug 09, 2013
lordizak: things may come to those who wait, but only d things left over by those who hustle... abraham lincoln. people used them then when they were expensive, so why can't i? pees on here, don't wait for d left overs.... go with trend. @ poster i don't buy ur school of thought.i am subject to criticism. if u lyk more of my dose, ring 08036033646. I can
talk u out of frustration.
hey man, thanks for your time and comment on this thread. I am not frustrated and neither am I telling you to patiently wait for scrap, all I am trying to say in essence is that your inability to flow wit the latest trend in town today doesn't mean that tomorrow won't be better off.
I am currently a university undergraduate but hope for a better tomorrow.
Re: A Must Read: Life Is Too Short To Commit Suicide!! by lordizak(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2013
heys man, I was not referring to you. I was just saying that if anybody on here feels downcasted upon life encounters, i could rejuvenate him\her.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Life Is Too Short To Commit Suicide!! by benny4wax(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2013
lordizak: heys man, I was not referring to you. I was just saying that if anybody on here feels downcasted upon life encounters, i could rejuvenate him\her.
thanks I appreciate your contributions alot.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Check- Answer This If You Are A Genius / HELP!! How Do I Prepare For My Postgraduate Screening Test? / Education Meltdown in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.