Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) (41259 Views)

See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) / Ocean Surge: Keep Off Beaches, Lagos Warns - Pm News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Waow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by larmu(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
#SMH End time tinz sha
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by mcevans1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Omo see bread ooo shocked shocked
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by favour01: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pls post more pictures abeg...
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by kunlesehan(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
yet dem say water nor get enemy.
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Its a piety
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1241220_1016950_3274326394996_961633588_n_jpgcde099eed9478437708b083b6f2c4d82

Just look at the slum people live all in the name of wanting to live in Lagos and when Fashola decides to rehabilitate the area including the residents, they would start bitching about government's insensitivity to the plight of the poor.

You don't have to live a miserable life in Lagos because you are poor else, you go back to your village and live like a king !

6 Likes

Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by webman(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
The politicians are visionless. What really happened to ecological funds of many years ago?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by timtai: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
No be small thing
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by McZeus(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
shocked shocked :oI NO FIT SHOUT O shocked shocked shocked
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by prohet83: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
I do not want to doubt that there's water surge around alpa beach but with the houses I am seeing in those pictures, I beg to differ that that's actually a ghetto abi na so houses for Island dey?
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by chronique(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
And to think that some of the people living in these shanties,will call me that they want to buy car,and demand that I drive it down to them because they live in lekki/ajah? Rubbish. Can't even imagine living in a slum like this. Guess my crib on the mainland makes me more than a king. @ op: sorry o. Pls look for a decent apartment on the mainland and stop playing with your life.
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by 190theclown: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
blame it on General ZOD tongue
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Osama10(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
chronique: And to think that some of the people living in these shanties,will call me that they want to buy car,and demand that I drive it down to them because they live in lekki/ajah? Rubbish. Can't even imagine living in a slum like this. Guess my crib on the mainland makes me more than a king. @ op: sorry o. Pls look for a decent apartment on the mainland and stop playing with your life.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
RedBenson: Pathetic! Where be 'Alpha Beach' sef cos i cant remember Naija having one Ocean. Bros sorry o, but na dat kind wretched houses u dey perch? Hmmm, sorry o!

Can't remember one ocean? So what borders nigeria to the south? River Osun?

4 Likes

Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Is this actually a recent incident...?
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by AceVentura: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Water will always find its way. This is the effect of the Eko Atlantic sand filling done by LASG & the Chagoury family. Where did they expect the water to go?

I admire what the government wants to do in that location but outlets have to be created for the water to move.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by lamex20(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
RedBenson: Pathetic! Where be 'Alpha Beach' sef cos i cant remember Naija having one Ocean. Bros sorry o, but na dat kind wretched houses u dey perch? Hmmm, sorry o!
since he still Ave a shelter Glory b 2 God.. I sure say NA under bridge u dey sleep, u come Nairaland come dey form abi! fool

1 Like

Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pls how recent is this? shocked
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
dolapobello1:

Can't remember one ocean? So what borders nigeria to the south? River Osun?

Hope u not talking abt seas or rivers?
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
RedBenson:

Hope u not talking abt seas or rivers?

Your case is serious. Forget I said anything.
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ace Ventura: Water will always find its way. This is the effect of the Eko Atlantic sand filling done by LASG & the Chagoury family. Where did they expect the water to go?

I admire what the government wants to do in that location but outlets have to be created for the water to move.

Eko is Fashola's project. I want to hear what he has to say about this.
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yinkay: Is that not bread on the roof?

Chai... U be FFO cheesy
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Ularimma(f): 12:05am On Aug 28, 2013
angryEwoooooo chaiiIii
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2013
lamex20:
since he still Ave a shelter Glory b 2 God.. I sure say NA under bridge u dey sleep, u come Nairaland come dey form abi! fool

grin U dey find my trouble abi? I swear i can put u in my grib just 4 a week and u'll have a taste of heaven on earth! grin
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2013
dolapobello1:

Your case is serious. Forget I said anything.

Lols, hope u dont expect i shld have map of africa/naija on my forehead?
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2013
RedBenson:

You actually took that very well. You're a good sport and I'm sorry if you felt offended by anything I've said so far.
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by dealordea(m): 12:49am On Aug 28, 2013
Thought they say, ocean is blue, how come naija ocean is brown!!! Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Gistwitherico(m): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2013
End tym tins
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by olabode89(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2013
RedBenson:

So with ur 'heaven on earth crib' u don't know that Nigeria is bordered by the atlantic ocean from the South-west down to the south-south region. Abi u nor know say Lekki, Bar, Elegushi n co water na atlantic ocean.
Abi u think say na river osun or river Benue.
U no kukuma know the difference btw river, sea and ocean... Lols na only crib and chics( I remember ur post of knaacking. Babes @ d uni-Badosky)......#singing olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je! Ko ni lo paper slate lo ma lo....shiooooooor!!!!
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by DipoDaniel: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2013
i see it happening sooner than that...those houses won't worth more than 1M after sunami

Nightshift: According to geologists at Julius Berger Plc, the Lekki Peninsula could be part of the Atlantic ocean in 50 years time.
Re: Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) by Foland: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2013
The devasting effects of climate change is becoming imminent or should I say is becoming obvious, it has been predicted that the whole of Lagos could one day be submerged by rising sea water occasion by global warming . Nigeria like most other developing countries is most vulnerable to climate change due to our low level of technology, poverty, ignorance, poor infrastructure and weak institution. The earlier we come to terms with fact that the hazard of climat change are real the better for us. So people who are living on the fringe of the atlantic ocean should as matter of urgency start relocating from there and moved inward or away from the ocean

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.