Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here (39869 Views)

Get That Flawless Look In 7days! / Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
gianni: But Uzoo, hmm, pastels worn as bottoms, not sure about that. especially for curvy ladies like me. I don't think it would really give that slimming effect or what do you think?

'''cyber- buddy''' ... lol grin

Anyways, you can always do the second sets with navy blue or black as bottoms , but really for a curvy figure , pastel bottoms will still look nice , just find darker coloured of belts to break the sillohette.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
thanks
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Some ideas for your christmas shoe shopping... ( i'm like a kid in a feet candy store shocked shocked shocked )....lol smiley

Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
smiley
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all my lovely fashionistas! cheesy
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by Goldenboy842(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
uzoo: 2
One thing you dont want to do in an interview is to practice your colour blocking skills. i know the Men's trousers are somewhat not too obvious when they are complete with a tie and a suit because everyone seems to be focused looking above ,that said , never try matching a black suit with a gray pants(trousers) or a pair of nude pants with gray suits ..in fact,if you going to be wearing your suit to an interview forget the pants if its not the same colour as the suit,Period.

DONT
Wear a Micheal Jackson trousers(what my mum would call a ''jump up'') to an interview everyone will think you've had it since high school....lol.
Wear khaki ,coydrouys,jeans or any form of denim pants to an interview
Wear a dirty rumpled pair of trousers to an interview ,even if you've never had light for months in your neighbourhood (its not an excuse to fail an interview,and don't think because you're going to be sitting down,they wont notice it).
Wear an over sized pair of trousers and try to support it with a belt,its not the smart thing to do ,you'll end up looking clumsy.It shouldn't be tight nor loose .Find one that fits perfectly even with a belt.

Uzoo z a good girl. Keep it up.
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELY PEOPLE

Glad to be back here..... a little inspiration on how to style Orchids this season...

more pictures here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/2014/01/trend-alert-radiant-orchids.html

Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hey ladies , you guys can join in our fashion police segment on nairaland on the link here https://www.nairaland.com/1407461/snfp-social-network-fashion-police/1

and post your comments

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by uzoo: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
.... smiley
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by LaurinaDavid(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
It's been a while ooooo,
abeg, a sister needs your help,
i'm pear-shaped and i need ideas on how to dress up using skirts ( long or short) jackets, trousers and shirts or tops
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by Chartey(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Flawlessdiva1:

you do not Rock a bow tie to work not to talk of an Interview, you only wear it to cocktail parties.
I don't think it is also appropriate(maybe not cool) for church
Were you able to get admission to study Medicine?
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by moyarhtohbadt(f): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi Uzoo...I hav never worn clothes the way i bought them,nd even if i hav,i cant remember!they're not jez usually what i want..Someone got a dress for me recently,i was supposed to wear it out on a date.A rili short black nd brownish gold gown...i wanted it to b rili tight,so i did d usual,wen i saw d end product,mehn i wept.Will b posting som pictures later tho..so u can tell me wat matches.Muahh!
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by Flawlessdiva1(f): 3:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Chartey:
Were you able to get admission to study Medicine?

No, Studying public health rather
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Flawlessdiva1:

No, Studying public health rather
Hmmm,.... After more than a year.
Long time
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by Flawlessdiva1(f): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Hmmm,.... After more than a year.
Long time

I went on a break. Been much busy lately, I just read and didn't have strength to comment. How has it been with you and uniport too?
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Flawlessdiva1:

I went on a break. Been much busy lately, I just read and didn't have strength to comment. How has it been with you and uniport too?
It has been fine. Just a little stress here and there. How is ur end?
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by modupeolaSIB: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2014
A wholesale company located in Lagos Nigeria,delivering bulk of ladies footwear..WE DO NOT SELL for personal use. Description 5 reason Why you should buy from us? 1)We save you the stress of buying abroad and carrying and paying excess luggage. 2)We sell at the same price as the market or in some cases less than the market(why go through all the hustle) 3) we are consistent,we restock every week. 4) our goods are unique 5)We offer doorstep delivery in Lagos,and waybill out of Lagos FAQ How do you sell? We sell in sets of 10,15,20,30 upwards size 36-42(that way we can ensure that the people who buy from us our genuine resellers.).For more details please visit http://www.shoesinbulk.com or contact modupe@shoesinbulk.com or call +2348097992615

Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by jullyrobart: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
I like to wear short dresses. Here I am found some beautiful dresses collection. visit website for view more dresses collection for maternity
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by Constellgroup: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Those days are gone when leather jackets were just used to protect oneself against the extreme winters. Presently, leather jackets have become a fashion statement to put on and show off on those nights-outs and parties. They are the most popular fashion trends of the year and a must have for the men's wardrobe collection.

Many well-known fashion designers are taking up Leather Jackets as their topic and are bringing out the coolest and hottest designs out in the market. Elegant colors, flashy studs, buckles and rivets and cool sips, make the jackets even more appealing and smart.

To find incredible collections of leather jackets, don't forget to visit here: https://www.lussoleather.com/
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Great tips from the OP.

You can even see more here https://www.hubscroll.com/2018/11/what-color-shoes-with-peach-dress.html
Re: Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here by jbblues24(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just excellent, friend. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness? / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.