Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate (19434 Views)

The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 / Direct Brief (for Sale) : Standard Plots @ Journalist Estate Phase 1, Arepo / Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of works so far;

1) Form work in progress
2) Reinforcement work in progress
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of work;

1) Form work in progress
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of work;

1) Form work in progress
3) Electrical work in progress
4) Mechanical work in progress
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of work;

More pictures

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of work;

More site pictures

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of works so far;

1) Reinforcement work in progress

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of work so far;

1) Form work completed
2) Concrete work completed that same day

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by igbanbajo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
kcsystems: KC SYSTEMS LTD

Progress of work so far;

1) Form work completed
2) Concrete work completed that same day

Thank you kcsytem.
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
igbanbajo:

Thank you kcsytem.

Its my pleasure sir
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Construction work is very much in progress but it had not been that convenient to make a post of the progress of work and attached photos.
If you can recall the last post were the progress report and completion work of the detached three bedrooms flats slab now I have successfully completed detached four bedrooms duplex slab both on the same plot.
Bellow are attached photos showing progress of work to the completion state of the slab.

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
KC SYSTEMS LTD

More pictures

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by omanifrank(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
ok kool
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by sademola: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Op, for security purposes I guess readers dont need to know the actual location of the buildings. Especially when the architectural drawings are part of things in the public domain. I think the title could be edited by removing "journalist Estate"
Great job though!
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by bunchyproject(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Cool!
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by princeFAD: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
kcsystems:

Thanks for your kind remarks and encouragement well no fix cost was budgeted for this project. From a professional point view an estimate cost for each buildings is at these ranges 5bedrm duplex from 25m-35m while 3Flats from 25-30m depending on the finishing to be used.

Please, is the cost of land included in that amount stated? Thanks
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by klax(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
What is all these sorry can not see any serious picture here please. Please give us a better picture.
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by uromicom: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
how much spent so far
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by lookmangiw(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please, I need construction job. Can I hookup with you. I studied building at Unilag.
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by erico2k2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
kcsystems: KC SYSTEMS LTD

Due to some reason beyond our control site work was suspended. Now am back thanks for your patience.

Project management implies that we reduce cost of work to the bearest minimum as possible we then decided to start with the 3bedroom flats first later after three weeks time I move to the duplex where after some building materials will be re-used especially the wooden planks

Progress of work so far;

1) Lintel concrete work completed
2) Block work to roof slab level completed
3) Slab formwork in progress

See attached pictures bellow;
Good Job,Im not a civil Engineer but a mechanical Engineer, I realy wished I studied Civil as I have to re learn now, Just went fru ur post till this stage, I have two structuaral advice and one labour advice here for you, might need to give you diagrams later, since you do this for living in use of planks to mould the lintern U could haved fixed ones made out of plywood an inch thick that you keep at ur storage, that way you can re use them again and again, that way you would save cost for your customer bringing down the over head by more than 200K.Next, have you thought of Angled bar arrangements in ur pillers instead of using the conventional 4 iron roads knitted together on a rectangular frame?
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Juell(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Calling on all architects in the house to meet here www.nairaland.com/1521676/architects-forum
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by JahMan1: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
I need a plot of land in Arepo.
How much?
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by sova(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
You re doin a grt job bro, plz contact Shessman ventures, we install quality
kitchen nd wardrobe cabinets with
accessories and maintenance. we add
meaning to your walls with quality
design for the latest wall coverings and
pictures giving your home a true
meaning.
shessmanventures@gmail.com
sammyamex1@gmail.com
www.shessmanventures.gnbo.com.ng.
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by kingsolve(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jah Man: I need a plot of land in Arepo.
How much?
I have 4 bedroom duplex (N25m), and plots of land in arepo for N12million. The properties are within an estate with great infratructure such as sports facility, children play ground, CCTV and security personnel, Internet access, 24hr power supply, and lots more. Please you can reach me via kinghoodsolutions@gmail.com
We'll be glad to do business with you.
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by emmadejust(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
For your proffessional screeding and painting
works in your residential and commercial
building/homes.
We give Fine standard finishing in interior and
exterior screeding and painting to the delight and
satisfactory taste of homes owners.
We derive Pleasures in offering extraodinary
services to our customers/client homes to
showcase the beauty, value, and perfection of
our services.we have been adding
brilliance colours, designs,coating and wall
protection works .
Try us for your -: professional screeding
&painting contract.
Decorative painting design.
Material supplier contract
In portharcourt, bayelsa, aba, owerri, enugu and
any location in nigeria for on site inspection and
estimation
Call us 08032721809, 08188227802
Email: techdejust@gmail.com
motto: Our faith, our reality in life

Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Juell: Calling on all architects in the house to meet here www.nairaland.com/1521676/architects-forum
OK lets go there and talk.
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Tinyemeka(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
sademola: Op, for security purposes I guess readers dont need to know the actual location of the buildings. Especially when the architectural drawings are part of things in the public domain. I think the title could be edited by removing "journalist Estate"
Great job though!

What is the security threat?
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is good; how much is each unit going for and payments patterns?
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by Engrchuks2011: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
my Engr keep it up. You have a nice work
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by mathingo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sir u can call me on 08067204171 for the pop
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by uniqueleksid: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
contact me for ur quality aluminum and upvc window and door system.08085744129,08038757856.will give u d best...
Re: Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate by contribute: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is wonderful. I salute your courage.

We are into block moulding both standard and special, cement supply and paving stones.

Our company is called Seedextra Limited. Location: By Punch Newspaper, Arepo, phone: 08037217015, email: sales@seedextra.com

It will be of great pleasure to be at your service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction / Fire Outbreak At Ikwere Road Port Harcourt (Photos) / Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.