Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage (2860 Views)

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by leonshom(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Can a woman stay with a man that is sterile or impotent for 20 years in marriage?
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by biolabee(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Yes.. the question says stay.. right?

Goodluck n his wife r still together

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by demelza: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2013
^^Meanie
Op, sure they can if the woman is either a lesbian or doesnt want children.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by bigt2(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2013
For this era wey my gf(s) dey disturb me wit poosie, i would say no cos 120 percent of women laves serks!!! cool
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by k2039: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2013
demelza: ^^Meanie
Op, sure they can if the woman is either a lesbian or doesnt want children.
What about the fun of s3x in itself (It's not just about kids).

At Op, possible but very unlikely.

The possibility implies the woman has someone else servicing her pussy at regular intervals in a high climax s3xual adventure .
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by stylesco: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2013
Hmmn that's a tough one.
If its someone I love, I would only if he can get it up.
There are so many children looking for good homes anyway. I don't mind adopting them.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2013
biolabee: Yes.. the question says stay.. right?

Goodluck n his wife r still together
Mr BB,is ur Mr P ehmm......?
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by biolabee(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2013
I think the opb is confused

I just read it wella again

Sterile and impotent don't always go together

One may be sterile but not impotent

On the Prez, I hear the Dame did not have any kids for him though he has kids with anoda woman

yellowpawpaw:
Mr BB,is ur Mr P ehmm......?
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2013
Ok I get it Mr B.
Life! U can never hv it all.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Yes I can, if he is the best person ever. but we will have to have an agreement for my ssexual needs. I will want an open relationship and he needs to be ok with it cos that is the only way it will work.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by biolabee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Omo alanta keeping it real

grin

Omo_Alata: Yes I can, if he is the best person ever. but we will have to have an agreement for my ssexual needs. I will want an open relationship and he needs to be ok with it cos that is the only way it will work.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by vivianc(f): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
@BB: Mr. P. has kids with another woman too, he is not ...............
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
If we wanna baby , we adopt.

If I want my bloodline, I knack akpako outside.

Life s not fair but that does not mean I will suffer with it.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by coogar: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Omo_Alata: Yes I can, if he is the best person ever. but we will have to have an agreement for my ssexual needs. I will want an open relationship and he needs to be ok with it cos that is the only way it will work.

jeeeez, is sex food? grin
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Not sure any woman would
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
biolabee: Omo alanta keeping it real

grin

Of course, it is the true lol

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
coogar:

jeeeez, is sex food? grin

For me, it is a necessity in a relationship
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
leonshom: Can a woman stay with a man that is sterile or impotent for 20 years in marriage?

Sterile? No.

Impotent? Hell No!
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by lornaluv(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
As far as his mouth and fingers are not damaged, the relationship would work very well.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by biolabee(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
vivianc: @BB: Mr. P. has kids with another woman too, he is not ...............

Yep.. thanks,,, i know...
thats why sterile is not as bad as impotence
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by vivianc(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Well, i can't do any of those, i love good and regular (like daily) s..ex, and i want kids too.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sterile yes,we can adopt babies
Impotent, if it occurs later on in marriage I will still stay but from the get go,I will not marry an impotent man
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Impotent men should turn gay or equally marry barren women.

Sex is so important. Ask those 35 years old single ladies.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Kanwulia: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Oh yes o!
If I have my own MONEY, like Celine Dione!!! I did not get married for BLOKOS!!! kiss
But for COMPANIONSHIP IN OLD AGE!!! kiss

Too many corrrrrrect boyfriends with BETTER BLOKOSES!!!!! cry
Shiiiiiiiiioooooooor!!!! cool
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Every woman with a brain wants a warm deeck to burst inside her. Keep decieving yourselves on this thread.

Every good woman wants a big long big deeck
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Come to think of it ,it all depends on the circumstances
As a twenty something year old I would not touch an impotent man with a ten foot pole
But if I were still unmarried at this stage of my life and the man get plenty money
Ha!
I will manage him well well without a Blokoss kpa kpaa
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by minute(f): 3:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Love is what life is about, sex is the icing on the cake.

If he doesn't say anything about the situation before getting married, he is a fraud and the

marriage should either be annulled or end in divorce.

There are numerous sites you can go to as a couple and purchase devices, implements,toys and

and other items that will more than make up for anything that is lacking. There are various and

way more options I can go into here and not get into trouble.

Creativity is very important.One of my ex-boyfriends is diabetic and, unfortunately, that affected

his circulation which made him 90% impotent. The thing is, he was one of the most attentive, patient

and hot lovers I've ever been with. The old in/out in/out . . it ain't everything,ok ?

I would stay married to someone who is impotent provided he's a really good kisser, is otherwise

orally inclined, and that he's really good with his hands..
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by vivianc(f): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Why would I use devices when i can get the real thing? If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by biolabee(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2013
funny thread grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
In other words, there's a 99% chance you wouldn't.
Would you agree to an open relationship where your man needs to have his sèxual needs fulfilled because of an insatiable appetite?
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
fresh_dude: In other words, there's a 99% chance you wouldn't.
Would you agree to an open relationship where your man needs to have his sèxual needs fulfilled because of an insatiable appetite?

Na by force?
She has stated her conditions,it is up to the man to say yes or no
This happens in Nigeria if you don't know
There are many impotent men with an understanding that the wife can go outside and carry belle from dia and bring into the marriage and nobody but the man and wife sabi
His secret is safe,she fit waka nicodemously but she also returns to the matrimonial home
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by EfemenaXY: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^ Na wa o!

Then what's in it for these men?

Why get married in the first place?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not / Masturbation Is Killing My Cousin,pls Help / Should I expose him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.