Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

RSSDA Who Knows Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RSSDA Who Knows Them (4966 Views)

House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? / Vlisco Nigeria;who Knows Them? / Ef-mobile Ltd, Pls Who Knows Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls i received a test today by d above asking me to come for a training and screening. Please house who knows dem?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by u3fine(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
britnex: Pls i received a test today by d above asking me to come for a training and screening. Please house who knows dem?
You can't remember the job fair you applied through RSSDA last month?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Papichyme(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Genuine
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by u3fine(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Job Seekers Asked Questions
What is RSSDA Job Fair 2013?
The RSSDA Job Fair 2013 is a platform created by the Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) in conjunction with the Ministry of
Employment Generation and Empowerment for screened job seekers to meet with prospective employers and employment opportunities. As part of
the State Government’s efforts toward tackling the scourge of unemployment in the State, the RSSDA Job Fair will create an enabling environment
for youth empowerment and employment. The Job Fair is an avenue for employers from various sectors of the economy to meet and possibly
interview a large number of job seekers with broad qualifications for immediate and future hiring needs.
Why should I attend the career fair?
Access to a large number of qualified candidates selected through a multi-level screening process.
Less expensive and efficient way to conduct dozens of short, informal interviews and recruit into vacancies in your organization.
Media exposure and advert opportunity in event brochure, and other marketing materials.
Personal contact with job seekers for better enlightenment on the hiring needs of companies.
Opportunity to promote your company as the desirable place to work; introduce and showcase new products and services.
Opportunity to make an impact in the host State.
What types of Job Seekers will attend the fair?
All graduates and professional degree holders who have gone through the RSSDA Job Fair Screening Process and are have been qualified to attend
the job fair.
How many Job Seekers do you anticipate at the fair?
Over five hundred (500) pre-screened Job Seekers with broad qualifications are expected to attend the Job fair.
May I bring a display to the fair?
Yes; however, space is limited. The displays must fit on or behind a 6-foot table, so please be sure to discuss any special needs you might have for
the fair with us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by udz: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
who is attending here. I wud like us 2 relate on what 2 expect there.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Am attending oooooo
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sorry, was the invitation by sms or email?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
It was by both.@u3 pls wat type of fin do u fink we are expected to do bfor we are recruited by a firm again do u fink agric sectors or govt. Parastatals will come. I scored 15 out of 20 in d test.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by u3fine(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
britnex: It was by both.@u3 pls wat type of fin do u fink we are expected to do bfor we are recruited by a firm again do u fink agric sectors or govt. Parastatals will come. I scored 15 out of 20 in d test.

I've not rrecieved the mail just the sms. Have you received the mail?
As for what to ecxpect, its just screening. I don't know the companies that is coming. Me I scored 18 out of 20.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by bobmarcell(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Visit the site at rssdajobfair.org and you will know that the job fair is 20th august...pls disregard the sms or whatever
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by udz: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
@britnex, make we relate. U can flash me let me call U. Plz nobody shld listen to anybody sayin U shld disregard d invite.

1 Like

Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by u3fine(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
bobmarcell: Visit the site at rssdajobfair.org and you will know that the job fair is 20th august...pls disregard the sms or whatever
The job fair is 20th but there will be screening of qualified persons that will attend the fair.
The first stage was the quiz you took after registering, now the second stage is the screening.
So wake up and don't discourage those that got d sms and mail.
Cheers
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by udz: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
my number is 08187620481. I havnt gotten d mail yet, but only sms. So i really want 2 hear 4rm .

1 Like

Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by 4mula22(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Got the SMS and mail too.. I'll be attending if it doesn't clash wit any of my activities... Of which I don't have any
I don't expect much frm dem, but let's keep ourselves informed.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by udz: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
guys hope meet on tuesday. @britnex u havent reached me, whats ur email, let me mail U.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Udz i tried ur no yestaday bt wsnt going
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by 4mula22(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Omoh... I'm at the venue...
See crowd!!!
Jobs don finish for nigeria ooo
Na back to the farm tins....
I wanna be a farmer cos na dat one sure pass!! grin grin grin
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2013
My dear the crowd is much. I pray somfin gud would come out of this. If na farm i go enter nah afterall my course na Agric. Economics
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by barrydee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Damn the crowd is outrageous! People are just everywhere. I hope this works out.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by avalontony(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
omo naija graduates (some) no be am at all.......see as graduates dey run around like goats......who want to employ goats?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls wat colour of card did they giv u people? Anybody with useful info pls share
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by 4mula22(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
White
Does it really matter?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
It matters oooo. I hrd they will sort out the cards by color n send message to d nos on d 1 they choose. Dats either of the colours has wat it stands for it makes they job easyy for them
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
4mula pls dd they ask u many questions hw ws d interview wt u. They gave me blue.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by 4mula22(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dey asked many questions
Abt 4 questions

Wat abt u?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
My dear they asked me about3 oo. Is lyk white means best
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by 4mula22(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
So I guess urs is white too
U'll neva know till its ova
Let's wait and see
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mine is blue
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls who knows the full meaning of the MIL in the employers column
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by phantomicon(f): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
britnex: It matters oooo. I hrd they will sort out the cards by color n send message to d nos on d 1 they choose. Dats either of the colours has wat it stands for it makes they job easyy for them
What do you mean?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by avalontony(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
i think those in engineering field were given blue, while those in sciences green, etc.........
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by 4mula22(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
avalontony: i think those in engineering field were given blue, while those in sciences green, etc.........
I'm in engineering but mine was a white card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nimc 2013 Result / TEACHERS NEEDED URGENTLY ( Lekki-Ajah axis) / Chevron E-mail Id Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.