Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? (1385 Views)

AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help / Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls / House Of Tara International Recruiting For 7 Vacant Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by Beckybeky(f): 2:04pm On May 18, 2015
I was invited for a test and interview for Sales Associate at this company.
Pls who knows them and how they operate?
Has anyone dealt with them before pls help with any useful info.

Thanks
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by UdohOby(f): 2:35pm On May 18, 2015
It's a makeup production company. They are the producers of Tara makeup.
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by Alice07: 2:36pm On May 18, 2015
House of Tara is owned by Tara the wife of Durotoye. Don't be scared, its not a scam. Its a fashion institute,think of anything fashion.
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by LaurelP(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2015
I think they're real. I've heard abt them before. Don't know how they operate sha
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by ifygod08(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2015
I got the same invitation too but I don't think I will be attending cos of the distance
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by LaurelP(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2015
ifygod08:
I got the same invitation too but I don't think I will be attending cos of the distance

Don't u stay in Lagos?
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by ifygod08(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2015
LaurelP:

Don't u stay in Lagos?
I do
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by amii131(f): 6:05am On May 19, 2015
its in lekki by rd 12 junction I think its by yeye olofin strret
Re: House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? by ifygod08(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2015
Beckybeky:
I was invited for a test and interview for Sales Associate at this company.
Pls who knows them and how they operate?
Has anyone dealt with them before pls help with any useful info.

Thanks

Please dear how was d interview? How did it go?

(1) (Reply)

Invitation 4 Interview From Grace Infotech Ltd / Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. / School-leaver: Personal Assistant Needed, Immediate Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.