Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland (22504 Views)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Muscomide: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
dasparrow:

She is looking good because she is not living a life of poverty and after her abusive marriage to Ike Turner ended, she found herself a white man who has treated her right and worshiped the ground she walks on. She is also a well-to-do American woman who does not have to endure the excruciating hot African sun, the dusty streets, poor infrastructure, poor healthcare system, societal pressure, gender discrimination, nasty in-laws, a cheating significant other or spouse and many more horrible things that the average Nigerian married woman endures daily. So tell me why you expect all Nigerian ladies to look stunning after marriage and childbirth when most are treated like glorified house maids and baby breeding machines by their husbands and in-laws?

@Post

Happy married life Tina.

Word!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by chidexy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Erwin Bach is no gold digger. They've been together for 27 years and only decided to make it official. Best of married life to them

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by dozai: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Meaning she still got a viable downstream dichotomy?
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by nneh1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chimoski87: Her list of high profile guests
included Oprah Winfrey, the world's richest
celebrity

Some reporters can be dame STUPID. How is. Oprah d richest celebrity & what qualifies someone to be a celebrity. Is d like of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Roman Abramovich, Aliko Dangote not celebrity & does Oprah have 10%
Of these guys wealth?
if you don't know oprah shut ur mouth it's not a must to talk

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
If na 9ja celebrity wear black on wedding day like dis some midgets go spit their poverty infected saliva on them wit all manner of abusive talk. Say NO to discrimination

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Deschil: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
You are always so nasty. Are you so embittered
obadiah777: she need to go marry her bowl of soup in the nursing home. thats what she need to do

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think this was the event Oprah was in Switzerland for when that racist event occurred. . . :-
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Lyth: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
mediachirps: dude is a gold digger but in smarter way cause he knows, sooner than later the old lady will all die soon, then flexing things continue. I wonder what she was doing till that age? punkass

And wat part of "the couple have been together 4 27yrs" dnt u understand? Not evryone has ur desperado genes n mentality ...and stop hating else u wld neva attract any blessing.
@topic: HML 2 d couple n may they ve many more blessed n blissful years together.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by danthamccoy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
celebrity

Some reporters can be dame STUPID. How is. Oprah d richest celebrity & what qualifies someone to be a celebrity. Is d like of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Roman Abramovich, Aliko Dangote not celebrity & does Oprah have 10% []

Of these guys wealth?
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by iruocious: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
celebrity

Some reporters can be dame STUPID. How is. Oprah d richest celebrity & what qualifies someone to be a celebrity. Is d like of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Roman Abramovich, Aliko Dangote not celebrity & does Oprah have 10%
Of these guys wealth?
. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ realize ђã†̥ 10% means? If you want 2 say sth, say it as it is n stop exaggerating. If U̶̲̥̅̊ say 10% of Bill Gates n Warren Buffet, yes buh definitely nt Aliko Dangote n Roman Abramovich. She has more than 10% of their wealth.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Deschil: You are always so nasty. Are you so embittered
Stop taking me too serious. even I dont take myself that serious. i am here to have fun wink
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Chimoski87(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
if you don't know oprah shut ur mouth it's not a
must to talk

I wonder whether ur brain is intact. Somebody is ridiculously saying that Oprah is d richest celebrity, yet u can't reason with ur brain to object to it. My cousins in primary schools even know that Oprah is nt even in d top 30 richest celebrities worldwide. Pple like u always take report especially from Sahara reporters seriously without consulting d internet. Take home assignment for today, google d richest 40 celebrities in d world & tell me d answer by tomorrow
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: *singing* i no be gentleman again oooooooo <<< fela. all is well we thank God. trust all is well at ya end too wink
yes of course,we thank the lord cheesy
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: well at 65 ya aunty should behave like 90. her metabolism done slow down finish yet she still dey eat 5 ogunfe with 3 wraps of eba. tina turner on the other hand only eats celery carrots and lettuce so she active and agile cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2013
@ 73
HER ENGINE CORE MUST BE PRETTY WORN OUT
I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE THE STATE ( CROSSES SELF) ANYWAY HML 2HER
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2013
grin grin grin
obadiah777: she need to go marry her bowl of soup in the nursing home. thats what she need to do

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by judedwriter(m): 3:30am On Aug 11, 2013
O my Gawd! Is dat a 73 years old woman? Its gud 2 take care of oneself- rest, no smokin or drikin, exercise, peace of mind, eat nutritiously smiley
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by bakynes(m): 4:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Chimoski87: if you don't know oprah shut ur mouth it's not a
must to talk

I wonder whether ur brain is intact. Somebody is ridiculously saying that Oprah is d richest celebrity, yet u can't reason with ur brain to object to it. My cousins in primary schools even know that Oprah is nt even in d top 30 richest celebrities worldwide. Pple like u always take report especially from Sahara reporters seriously without consulting d internet. Take home assignment for today, google d richest 40 celebrities in d world & tell me d answer by tomorrow

See don't blame her, she spoke the truth there she has more than 10% of dangote and Abrahamovic's wealth. If you watch E! Regurlarly you wld know forbes don't refer Bill gate and the rest as Celebrities.Celebrity in this context means TV personality
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Ishilove: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2013
obadiah777: just keeping it real, sire. if she was in england she would be in a nursing home eating bowls of soup not getting married to italian looking gigolos grin
You and your bad mouth angry

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by NaLaugh: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2013
i bn dey the wedding na. i was just yelling "No pishur please, No pishur please". That's why you can't see me here.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by ceejay4real(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2013
If Dangote no be celebrity, na ur papa wey dey village be celeb? For ya mind, abi? Mtchew! Abeg waka far jo!!!
DanoskyZ:
Nw what is dis one saying? Dangote? A celebrity? WTF r u saying dude?
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by ceejay4real(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2013
My broda abeg help me tell d idiotik beach!! Nonsense!
femmyb: So when are you going to get urself a white man and stop disturbing us with all these your white man is gods gift to women postings.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Okijajuju1(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2013
I guess she finally found her Hero.. grin

Happy life Tina.. Still love you to bits.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by dplomaticVal: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gorgeous old couple indeed. .l hope they dnt consummate the union to forestall high BP and sudden death
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by sparta(f): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
mediachirps: dude is a gold digger but in smarter way cause he knows, sooner than later the old lady will all die soon, then flexing things continue. I wonder what she was doing till that age? punkass
they 've been together for 27 years, dosent that count for something?
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Babaji111(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Old woman, still making love? Eyya! congrats. undecided
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by kardoso(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lady Turner looks likes she's 33yrs old. Waaooo...
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by emilyone(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2013
age is nothing but a number
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2013
old mama don marry o hey americans women no gree o
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2013
lovely....what love really gotta do with it!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Pemu And Clement Court Wedding Photos / Osas Ighodaro's Dress Was The Best At AMVCA 2013 / Josephine Ezeiru's Burial: Family Honours Grandmum Of Ex Beauty Queen In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.