Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland (22503 Views)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
All i can say is WOW!!..she looks stunning at her age..i wonder why nigerian ladies've not mastered the art of taking care of themselves...once they give birth its downhill from there..very pathetic..
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: she need to go marry her bowl of soup in the nursing home. thats what she need to do
And why because...?
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
I don't know this woman at all.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by studio43(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ugly legs
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by May5(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Rachy12: Congrats to her.
i need to show her pic to my aunt who is just 65 and behaving as if she is 90
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
May 5: i need to show her pic to my aunt who is just 65 and behaving as if she is 90
well at 65 ya aunty should behave like 90. her metabolism done slow down finish yet she still dey eat 5 ogunfe with 3 wraps of eba. tina turner on the other hand only eats celery carrots and lettuce so she active and agile cheesy
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Back in the days when I used to have a hard on for this babe
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
May 5: i need to show her pic to my aunt who is just 65 and behaving as if she is 90
that is why I dumped you for my new babe
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by badmeat(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wow!TB joshua is a man of GOD
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Pointnoire(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just how did you conclude he is a Gold Digger Bach is a Music Executive and the relationship has been on since 1985.
mediachirps: dude is a gold digger but in smarter way cause he knows, sooner than later the old lady will all die soon, then flexing things continue. I wonder what she was doing till that age? punkass
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by dasparrow: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
All i can say is WOW!!..she looks stunning at her age..i wonder why nigerian ladies've not mastered the art of taking care of themselves...once they give birth its downhill from there..very pathetic..

She is looking good because she is not living a life of poverty and after her abusive marriage to Ike Turner ended, she found herself a white man who has treated her right and worshiped the ground she walks on. She is also a well-to-do American woman who does not have to endure the excruciating hot African sun, the dusty streets, poor infrastructure, poor healthcare system, societal pressure, gender discrimination, nasty in-laws, a cheating significant other or spouse and many more horrible things that the average Nigerian married woman endures daily. So tell me why you expect all Nigerian ladies to look stunning after marriage and childbirth when most are treated like glorified house maids and baby breeding machines by their husbands and in-laws?

@Post

Happy married life Tina.

6 Likes

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Blessmira: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chai! so na dis wedin make Winfrey Oprah reicieve dt insult in a Swiss shop cos of common handbag. Ohh... so bad... cheesy
congrats tho!
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Taiwo20(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
There's still hope for you
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by sylve11: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
kulyie: i knew there would always be a raving lunatic in every thread.simple happy married life,you cannot wish a fellow human being like you :/

i dont know what your problem is,always hating on every successful woman as if she caused your misfortune :/ try and have sense for once in your life,please :/

Holy Michael! shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cool

@ Op, she simply the best, better than all . . . . . cool
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
At 73, she looks really great! smiley
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
dasparrow:

She is looking good because she is not living a life of poverty and after her abusive marriage to Ike Turner ended, she found herself a white man who has treated her right and worshiped the ground she walks on. She is also a well-to-do American woman who does not have to endure the excruciating hot African sun, the dusty streets, poor infrastructure, poor healthcare system, societal pressure, gender discrimination, nasty in-laws, a cheating significant other or spouse and many more horrible things that the average Nigerian married woman endures daily. So tell me why you expect all Nigerian ladies to look stunning after marriage and childbirth when most are treated like glorified house maids and baby breeding machines by their husbands and in-laws?

@Post

Happy married life Tina.

Nice post! On point! smiley

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
dasparrow:

@Post

Happy married life Tina.
i call bullchit. its mostly dietary. believe it or not but african food turns men and women into shrek. imagine a woman eating eba and pounded yam ? in the west that is called 'image suicide'.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: i call bullchit. its mostly dietary. believe it or not but african food turns men and women into shrek. imagine a woman eating eba and pounded yam ? in the west that is called 'image suicide'.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. You this guy no go kee me o.

Eba! That shiot should be banned but don't tell my hubby I said so lipsrsealed
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. You this guy no go kee me o.

Eba! That shiot should be banned but don't tell my hubby I said so lipsrsealed
hey as they say 'we are caught between a rock and a hard place' or another good saying is ' catch 22'. eba and efo riro sweet no be small but the thing na 'aesthetic suicide' e dey cause grin grin
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by dokunbam(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Moderators, My fellow nairalanders and the guests
Thanks for your votes so far
permit me to use this forum to solicit for more votes on behave of my friend

https://www.nairaland.com/1390389/nairalander-win-samsung-photo-contest

PLS NAIRALANDERS

Am trying to help a very good friend of mine to win Samsung NX300 photo contest
kindly cast your vote for him to win

The steps are as follows

Pls kindly vote for Mbiedabasi Ekpo of CARROT PHOTOGRAPHY @ www.samsungcamerang.com/nx300 pls remember to confirm ur vote by clicking the link that'll be sent to ur email

just click vote at the bottom of his picture, fill in your name and email and confirm the link in your inbox
thanks
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by priscaoge(f): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Some Nairalanders should pls stop hating,say positive thing 4 once....Happy Married Life 2 U̶̲̥̅̊ guys!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by njuwo(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
I dey hapi for am, hapi married lyf. Bt i get one question wen i won ask, dis topic reduce d price of milk. Wen i say mik i mean breast milk.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Ainatokunbo: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote
author=dasparrow]

She is looking good because she is not living a life of poverty and
after her abusive marriage to Ike Turner ended, she found herself a
white man who has treated her right and worshiped the ground she walks
on. She is also a well-to-do American woman who does not have to endure
the excruciating hot African sun, the dusty streets, poor
infrastructure, poor healthcare system, societal pressure, gender
discrimination, nasty in-laws, a cheating significant other or spouse
and many more horrible things that the average Nigerian married woman
endures daily. So tell me why you expect all Nigerian ladies to look
stunning after marriage and childbirth when most are treated like
glorified house maids and baby breeding machines by their husbands and
in-laws?

@Post

Happy married life Tina.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by deols(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Her legs dont look osteoporotic. how they do that? undecided
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Hunkyimage(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
73? Jeeezzzz!!! shocked shocked shocked undecided kiss
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by bornosheikh: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
She get better body and face than 80% naija, bleach and weave, fake nyash robots.
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chimoski87: Her list of high profile guests
included Oprah Winfrey, the world's richest
celebrity

Some reporters can be dame STUPID. How is. Oprah d richest celebrity & what qualifies someone to be a celebrity. Is d like of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Roman Abramovich, Aliko Dangote not celebrity & does Oprah have 10%
Of these guys wealth?
Nw what is dis one saying? Dangote? A celebrity? WTF r u saying dude?
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: she need to go marry her bowl of soup in the nursing home. thats what she need to do
grin grin grin was expecting that from u and u didnt dissapoint.

1 Like

Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Muscomide: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
tutti frutti: Nice one tina....even tho its a bit late if you ask me...

Who ask you? Gbeborun (Gossip)
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Muscomide: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:

Too many carbs in our diet bro. Men and women
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
femmyb: grin grin grin was expecting that from u and u didnt dissapoint.
just keeping it real, sire. if she was in england she would be in a nursing home eating bowls of soup not getting married to italian looking gigolos grin
Re: Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
dasparrow:

@Post

Happy married life Tina.
So when are you going to get urself a white man and stop disturbing us with all these your white man is gods gift to women postings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married / Princess Pemu And Clement Court Wedding Photos / Osas Ighodaro's Dress Was The Best At AMVCA 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.