Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,701 members, 7,840,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (36727 Views)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by jhydebaba(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2013
She can't come out to confirm the allegation hence it is believed that she's also being battered.

Small lies are allowed atleast to save marriages cheesy tongue
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2013
.......Meanwhl, hv u all said ur monin prayers!

*picks up rosary,running down stairs to join family members*

*looks back, winkand says'precious jones,I'l b back'*

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by mooregan(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2013
Lakayanah: If you are truly a celebrity you really do not need cheap publicity attached to you the Beverly woman said a rapper ex used to beat her she did not mention names why must the very short dude own up to be the abuser clear conscience fears no allegations. And the so called wife of the very short man needs a bar of soap to wash her filthy tongue for it produces trash not fit for a lady. Did I just say a lady forgive me I forgot that they are all birds of a feather and they are flocking together.
E mean say u r not a Nairaland Faithful. Cos it was on this Nairaland on thursdays some1 posted that stuff and said as if they sent him that the ex in question is 2shozts. And ofcourse it made front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1388472/2shotz-used-beat-beverly-osu
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by mooregan(m): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2013
Excel 30 :
Clear conscience fears no accusation.Beverly didn't mention any names pls,y all these?Come2think of it,is Beverly a baby?She quite knows what she says.
E mean say u r not a Nairaland Faithful. Cos it was on this Nairaland on thursdays some1 posted that stuff and said as if they sent him that the ex in question is 2shozts. And ofcourse it made front page.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by tpapi: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2013
At first 2shot denied they were datin b4 , now d wife is denyin unbehalf of d husband that he never battered beverly, beverly might b a bad girl, but she is obviously sayin d unpleasantl truth

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by mooregan(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: 2shotz and his wife are only making Beverly's claims sound true. She didn't mention anyone's name, why are they taking the whole issue personal?.
Why would the woman call people dumbfucks?
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by laplace19(m): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2013
drake2005: What man in his right mind would WANT TO BE (ok to sleep) with a woman like this? Everything she has on is FAKE.
. Is your sister better than she?
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by mooregan(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2013
tpapi: At first 2shot denied they were datin b4 , now d wife is denyin unbehalf of d husband that he never battered beverly, beverly might b a bad girl, but she is obviously sayin d unpleasantl truth
Get ur fact straight, he didn't say he never dated her, he said he never ENGAGED her. Those r 2 different things.
https://www.nairaland.com/1359117/2shotz-denies-being-engaged-beverly
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by sweetBummsy(f): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Excel 30 :
Clear conscience fears no accusation.Beverly didn't mention any names pls,y all these?Come2think of it,is Beverly a baby?She quite knows what she says.
even if she dosnt mention any name.. Its loud nd clear who she was tlkn abt. Plus all bloggers wrote 2shotz name cos she claimd she was his ex.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Mamacita007(f): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2013
birds of the same feather. mrs 2shotz need new followers on twitter

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by laplace19(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2013
Excel 30 :
. Dude,when last did you enter nairaland?....try and peruse the topic on "beverly Osu speaks about her Ex- to her fellow house-mates" then come back and modify this fallacious post.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Linoversace: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2013
She was on point till her last tweet!
I wonder why people follow this people on twitter.They are indirectly insulting you of not having common sense,Dumbfücks smh!

#SayNoToBleaching!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Linoversace: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Mamacita007: birds of the same feather. mrs 2shotz need new followers on twitter

She got it right!
The thirst for fame is real in these streets.
Like say i be know who she be undecided
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by mployer(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2013
I prefer Beverage to dis lady. She ain't fine, She can't write English. Pity 2shotz embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Too much mary k on her face......just observation

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by ozigbo1: 6:36am On Aug 10, 2013
Wu asked u 2 defend ur husband nd u r even insulting peepz on top...
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by joeace2020(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2013
peppy luv: Not at all.while waiting for tinsel to start,I saw part of d show(cuz I dnt watch it and they do it b4 tinsel on AMNET tongue) I heard d south african guy telling her nothing or anyone in d house or outside can come btwn them smiley He said evryday 'I find a reason to love you'(awwwwwwww so swt kiss)
I was really happy for her and sincerly with what I'v read abt her,it wil hv a negatv effect on her future and she really needs a man to love her against all odd.
She is too young to have gone tru all those pain!

this is y i say women r dumb n will continually be used and dumped by most men till in d after life

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by snakova(m): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: We don't know the truth about this story, the truth is we might never know, a larger truth is that no one might be telling the truth but the biggest truth is that a larger population of us don't really care about them.....

Why watch BBA when I can watch the rivers state house of assembly do Summerslam XXIV?
mynd ur my hero. i luv u man
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by nerodenero: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Chinwem: "To whom brain is given, sense is expected"

You just made my day!
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by japhmanuel: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2013
No mind dat foolish beverly,she jst wan gain popularity mtcheeeeeeewww
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by passionate88: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Deng the only thing he beat was your wideass pumpum
hahahahaha, too shotz beat that pucci to pulp
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2013
Na dat mumu wey call himself promhize una go tel
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Exodus2k(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2013
To hell with BBA
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: 2shotz and his wife are only making Beverly's claims sound true. She didn't mention anyone's name, why are they taking the whole issue personal?.
Why would the woman call people dumbfucks?
Beverly didn't mention anybody's name yet people, blogs and other websites kept assuming and passing across the news that 2shotz was the man in question. Did you not see the thread on the front page where the OP said he KNOWS that the ex-rapper fiance she was referring to is 2shotz? He was trending on twitter and facebook...people insuted him and referred to him as a woman-beater. Every right thinking person in his position would have also come out to clear his name.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Blackvampire(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2013
I believe beverly osu cos girls dont lie about being.... abused in a relationship 2shortz wife is tryin 2 cover his ass...maybe untill he starts beatin who knws if he has nt started already...advice 2 d ladies if a guy beats u...dat is a strong signal dat he doesn't value..stop tinkin dat he will change

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by xerxes456(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2013
@walejana... Where U̶̲̥̅̊ come from...jeez... Na wa oooo...

Start Ūя̲̅ own tread nw...

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Bright2(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2013
I & my fiance use to beat each other oo as we do disagree,pls i want it on the front page too!
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by xerxes456(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Black vampire: I believe beverly osu cos girls dont lie about being.... abused in a relationship 2shortz wife is tryin 2 cover his ass...maybe untill he starts beatin who knws if he has nt started already...advice 2 d ladies if a guy beats u...dat is a strong signal dat he doesn't value..stop tinkin dat he will change
bullshit truth β told if Beverly wz my sister when she return home from dat BBA tin... I will spank her silly... Nonsence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide / Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya / Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.