Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (36738 Views)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by nofij(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2013
k2039:

The truth about the matter is that you have stated the obvious truth.
And d obvious truth is that we have all agreed that its d truth

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by MrMi6(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2013
Chanchit: This new wife's face looks like a punching bag already, it has thick layers built to accomodate heavy punches and slaps. The most interesting part is when 2short starts his refurbishing work on you, you won't want the media to knw until he removes your right eye and left bre ast. Ask K solo wife.
Beverly has really tried for 2short cos she has revived his short career, even when he was still singing, he never made news like this, thats why the guy is trying very hard to respond to every sentence without his name being mentioned.
Hian! Beverly try for 2shot? Guy are yew owk. Who knows her. Outta here.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Lakayanah: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2013
mooregan:
E mean say u r not a Nairaland Faithful. Cos it was on this Nairaland on thursdays some1 posted that stuff and said as if they sent him that the ex in question is 2shozts. And ofcourse it made front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1388472/2shotz-used-beat-beverly-osu
You want me to follow everything on Nairaland faithfully? Wow!!!! Please do you have a job? I mean something that puts food on your table clothes on your back and a roof over your head. And some change to lend a helping hand to your family if you do you will not be on Nairaland 24/7.

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Clemzy16(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2013
"chai! Dis thread funny dieeee"

"BTW, is it only me, why am i seeing 'BATTERY' in the topic. . ."
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by infolekan(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Clemzy16: "chai! Dis thread funny dieeee"

Battery is an English word and can be used perfectly in that context. undecided
Unless you're saying something else in which case your statement isn't making any sense.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Linoversace: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Clemzy16: "chai! Dis thread funny dieeee"

I see it too! grin grin grin.You should check out what it means then!

It's like assaulting,wounding or beating a person.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by jay2k(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: 2shotz and his wife are only making Beverly's claims sound true. She didn't mention anyone's name, why are they taking the whole issue personal?.
Why would the woman call people dumbfucks?
nd wat will u do as sha has called u dumbfuck already...is dis thread worth disturbind dis house in d 1st place wey u sitdown hea dey shout judgement as if u r a justice..mtcheewwwwwww im don tell u nw say she saby her husband say im no beat am but say na her ass im sure say im husband go batter left ryt nd center dose day...@ least she is speakin from xperience wetin come b ur head ache weda im beat d osu girl or not.....nnaa eehhh get serious ma..n
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by biolabee(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Black vampire: I believe beverly osu cos girls dont lie about being.... abused in a relationship 2shortz wife is tryin 2 cover his ass...maybe untill he starts beatin who knws if he has nt started already...advice 2 d ladies if a guy beats u...dat is a strong signal dat he doesn't value..stop tinkin dat he will change

Then you dont know girls.....

Read up on tawana brawley
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by biolabee(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Black vampire: I believe beverly osu cos girls dont lie about being.... abused in a relationship 2shortz wife is tryin 2 cover his ass...maybe untill he starts beatin who knws if he has nt started already...advice 2 d ladies if a guy beats u...dat is a strong signal dat he doesn't value..stop tinkin dat he will change

Then you dont know girls.....

Read up on tawana brawley

Aside, does this pretty jones looks fake or battered?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by KehindeOmololu: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2013
So,who are we gona believe now,who is fooling who....what I know is that,for every rumor there is always an element of truth...
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2013
Seriuosly, 2shorz and his wife are just adding fuel to the fire. From d little I have read abt dis Beverly character (I don't watch BBA), she is someone that no one in their right mind should bother dignify with a response! I understand he feels he needs to respond cos it was claimed she actually mentioned his name at an aealier point in d show but for goodness sake, its Beverly. They should just ignore her. angry
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by kundul: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Beverly is only working on angelo's psyche 2 mk him fall in luv wit her so dt d SA mugu will now ask her 2 marry him wen dey eventually part. Jst lyk wt d late Goldiie did 2 dt her kenyan mugu. I tink she knws wt she's doing. She waan marry SA bobo jst watch how it'll end up. Bt it'll trully b pathetic if angelo doesn't fall 4 it eventually. Wish her luck sha
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by mancheeutd(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2013
bloglover: And how does did reduce fuel price in d economy?

chei naija i hail thee garri wey i dey drink wan comot for my nose
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2013
Who the hell is 2shotz? And who's Beverly Osu? undecided

Boi, I don't know these people but this chic right is defo. from London Town.

Those tweets right there are quintessentially London and she's defo. on this thing.

Oi oi, tell her to shout me, man would draw for the skeng and back it for her!! Dun noe!
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by brosun(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Lakayanah: If you are truly a celebrity you really do not need cheap publicity attached to you the Beverly woman said a rapper ex used to beat her she did not mention names why must the very short dude own up to be the abuser clear conscience fears no allegations. And the so called wife of the very short man needs a bar of soap to wash her filthy tongue for it produces trash not fit for a lady. Did I just say a lady forgive me I forgot that they are all birds of a feather and they are flocking together.
You nailed it my man!
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2013
YEYEBRITIES grin grin grin
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by alveene(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2013
can some1 pls tell me who dis pple are..?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by mencade5(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2013
(drives in with speed, saw topic) ''notin concern me with women matter o'' *keke please take me away from here*

but 2shotz's is prettier than that ugly beverly (d1ck valley)
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by k2039: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2013
nofij:
And d obvious truth is that we have all agreed that its d truth
gringringringringringringringrin

Na so.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Linoversace: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2013
alveene: can some1 pls tell me who dis pple are..?
The answer is just above your post! grin
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by priscaoge(f): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Arrrrrrggg...#Likeseriously this babe has gone banana..For all I care I believe dat Beverly cos Ladies can never lie about been abused and battered by men*2shotz aπϑ wife should bounce*Smh
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by ddeola: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2013
In as much as I do not support violence, I can always say that a relationship is whatever you make it. How come the alleged violent 2shotz is the most loving man on earth to his wife? Beverly, wake up and be straight !
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by babsomotde(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2013
Who is telling the truth? Who is fooling who? Obirin sha!!!
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by eriegua83: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2013
I pity 2shotz fans, dis slut just insulted dem, something tells M̶̲̥̅e beverly ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ speaking D̶̲̥̅̊ truth 4 once, she didn't call 2shotz name; I thought 2shotz said he never dated beverly? A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ his wife ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ saying D̶̲̥̅̊ only thing he beats ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ her p****y. Abused women always defend †ђǝir men, D̶̲̥̅̊ useless wife will soon cry out.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2013
Waiting for Beverly to come back to Nigeria. Then, we go know whatzup..
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Awwwwwwwww so sorry ur sister had go tru so much pain in d hands of ur frnds tongue tongue grin

*by d way,what is use and dump? D only way u can dump a partner is when u rape them but when two adults not teenagers like u agree on somtin pls tel me who is using who *smh* naija and their stupid way of thinking!

joeace2020:

this is y i say women r dumb n will continually be used and dumped by most men till in d after life
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by ocelot2006(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2013

Now wthat is pure BULLSHYTE right there. Did you just say that girls don't lie about battery? Remember the incident with the wife of the Nigerian High Commisioner to Kenya? Dude, some women lie a lot about this issue, sometimes just to get even or, in Beverly's case, ATTENTION.
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by beckylloyd(f): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2013
mind ur words ladyshocked
Re: 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Don't mind d aS5 wipe! The post was on nl yestday but neva made it to front page! He shud b ashamed of himself,begging for space in BBA to show u how worthy(evn thou its thrash) BBA is compared to his long story. tongue

xerxes456: @walejana... Where U̶̲̥̅̊ come from...jeez... Na wa oooo...

Start Ūя̲̅ own tread nw...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo / Tonto Dikeh Looks Pretty In Braids / AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.