Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Perfect Money A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfect Money A Scam? (1812 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Gtbank Mobile Money,A Hit Or A Miss / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Money A Scam? by ms01740: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Perfectmoney a scam?
Please i need your views on this.
Its becoming annoying how they can choose to block users accounts for no reasons, i do not partake in any illegal transactions using pm but i lately face blocking of my account severally after funding or receiving payments through their service, at first they claimed it was IP, since the first blockage, i removed anything that has to do with usa ip, yet they keep blocking me after getting money in accout, i contacted support and they keep saying i was involved in carding which is a complete lie.
Please let me know if you ever experienced such.
This service shout be shut down if they cannot carry out service accurately in the right manner.
Re: Perfect Money A Scam? by vikjay(m): 2:30am On Jun 20, 2017
DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. HE ONLY STEALS FROM YOU

(1) (Reply)

Enrich Your Skin With Natural Root And Herb, Carrot Soap And Shea Butter Soap.fo / Pls I Need You To Lend Me 5,000 / HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.