Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Need A Serious Minded Partner To Form An Electromachnical Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Serious Minded Partner To Form An Electromachnical Company (550 Views)

Firstbank, Paypal Partner To Encourage Online Shopping In Nigeria / Proposal To Form A Business Team / NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Minded Partner To Form An Electromachnical Company by DrDoGood1(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2013
I am an Electrical Engineering Graduate, have six years working experience and still working with a company right now, I have this passion to be on my own sometime in future, I know quite sure that this will happen someday, but I need to start preparing towards that cos everything start gradually, I need a serious partner to join me for us to set up an Electromechanical company. Terms and conditions of agreement would be discuss and agreed upon with the help of a qualified lawyer.

Qualities/ Qualifications

1. The person must be Mechanical Graduate, HND, B. Eng, and B. Tech in Mech. Engine. OND with above Eight year experience might be considered.
2. Minimum of 5yrs working experience.
3. Must have passion to success and a serious minded person.
4. Trustworthy and reliable person.
5. Preferred location is Lagos, PH and Benin.
Send Ur name, qualification, location and yrs of experience to 08186726301, I would text my email to u for further discussion. No call only text pls.

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Uses $3.3bn Loan To Build Africa's Biggest Oil Refinery / Company And Business Registration In Ghana / Chalk Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.