Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) (43493 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Joshcoli(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
angry angry angry

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Nuzo1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
kulyie: Abi o.all the noise and public show is just to exonerate himself.funke was never homeless before he married her,but I know its not ordinary eye,those other wives will have used vodoo to scatter her marriage

Not sure the dude is trying to exonerate himself here...otherwise he wouldn't be happy to be celebrating a religious feast there. He's merely rubbing it in the face of his so-called haters of which Funke is among.

And what makes you think the first and second wives have used vodoo? Why didn't you reason that way when the dumbfuck abandomed them for Funke?

As an enlightened and smart young girl Funke is, I blame this whole mess on her for not knowing that its a no no to marry a married man with 2 wives, cuncubines and nummerous children.

I believe she has learnt and I wish her luck in her next attempt if need be.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by deols(f): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Was that house planned at all. Abi some bricklayers just did something.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by SELFWORTH: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
PurestBoy:

Hope you've paid your house rent before bragging here?

You are so funny..... grin

Its true though, Niger people can brag too much.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by deols(f): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nuzo':

Not sure the dude is trying to exonerate himself here...otherwise he wouldn't be happy to be celebrating a religious feast there. He's merely rubbing it in the face of his so-called haters of which Funke is among.

And what makes you think the first and second wives have used vodoo? Why didn't you reason that way when the dumbfuck abandomed them for Funke?

As an enlightened and smart young girl Funke is, I blame this whole mess on her for not knowing that its a no no to marry a married man with 2 wives, cuncubines and nummerous children.

I believe she has learnt and I wish her luck in her next attempt if need be.

She was hoping he would dump them for her. Many girls make the mistake of thinking a man left the other women because they werent good enough. They assume they can provide what the others couldn't. Very dumb IMO.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Home without man is 'homeless'..'Cos such lady will still have to sleep around for the Real thin
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by myguy13: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
sobastical: This man thought marriage is all about material things and am just the wives he had are not literate to the extend which funke is, that's why they didn't know the gravity and meaning of Love. Some body tell mr. Money that money can't buy joy!

That was what madam Funke thought about initially, until she knew the truth.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by HCF(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
I dont really reckon with the guy anyway. But,the question is would Funke have married this man,if she knew he was poor and yet married to three wives?......just thinking out loud ,sha!!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by IAMBREEZY: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
tellwisdom: This one na house??...this low class thing is what he calls a house?? sad
stfu is it everything that is cheap in u eyes damn
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by aryzgreat: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
deols:

She was hoping he would dump them for her. Many girls make the mistake of thinking a man left the other women because they werent good enough. They assume they can provide what the others couldn't. Very dumb IMO.

yet ur religion supported gals getting married to men that have wives, when were voicing out against the marriage here on NL most of u muslims were hapi, believing she will convert, now d marriage has crashed and u are blaming funke. Very avoidable fake marriage
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by moshoodn(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ganys: Wow.... Cute building

Are buildings supposed to be "cute"?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by passionate88: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
So wetin him want? Make funke run back to am?, na so e dn reason say she like money reach?, e b like say na rush d man rush d house see stair no get rail.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by mooregan(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
T jazz olalekan: I ll surely build my own too if God wished.
The thoughts of God towards you are that of good and not of evil says the Scriptures, so u'll build cos Shelter is a good thing.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
So make we dey cry?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by LaraBabatunde: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
I can now agree with those who called the man a fool, nuisance & stack illiterate. Why all these? Of course, it takes a man who loves himself to show love to a woman. He has built a house, sorry mansion, fine but not a home which am sure he can never build with his attitude.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Oloyede, Funke asked me to deliver this message to you.

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by redcliff: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
[size=14pt]Lol, dirty yoruba house. Whether them no dey hire professional labourers to do better finishing.. POP everywhere. tufia.[/size]
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by ajayi101: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Does he really have to tell the world? You guys should check out this cool gaming site www.coinaire.com .
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by omajali2003(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by mko2005: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Jesus' claim to be divine was as upsetting to the Jews as it is to many people today:

"Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these’, replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’."

—John 10:31-33

God help us
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by FavourAngel(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
The house is beautiful,u people should compliment it naa
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
The staircase no get rails?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by logica(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
*Funke Mode* Ye! Mo gbe! Ori Iya mi o! Kai, mi o mo ni!!!

*Picks phone and calls Kehinde* Honey, it's me your Pakurumo. What happened to us sef? I was just thinking about you, the only rat in my cupboard.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by ProminentStar: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
dplomaticVal: lm sure sHe craved for his undying love, trust and unalloyed support and not his perishable house.
she no that one before she marry the guy? Ladies, pls look for innermost virtues, not pokectfilled virtues wink
dplomaticVal: lm sure sHe craved for his undying love, trust and unalloyed support and not his perishable house.
she no that one before she marry the guy? Ladies, pls look for innermost virtues, not pokectfilled virtues
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Haywhymido(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
sobastical: This man thought marriage is all about material things and am just the wives he had are not literate to the extend which funke is, that's why they didn't know the gravity and meaning of Love. Some body tell mr. Money that money can't buy joy!
yea dat true bro, money can't buy joy but money can make u happy. Tell me d different btw being happy n joy.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by sparta(f): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
kennygee: Somebody needs to slap that man in the face and tell him that a mansion doesn't fix a marriage. Idiott.
wonder how she got hooked to this lousy money miss road agbero. Wetin u get wey funke no get?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Sirniyeh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is Fake................This particular house does not belong to him............ It's a bloody lie and camouflag.
The engineer of that house is my colleague. I'm very sure. I know the house very very well and it does not belong to the OMO Iyaloja of OSODI.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Abegi! Dis wan purewater mehn... Like say d funke he dey buga no fit build 5storey. Nansense!

Ogbeni pariolodo, she no do again o! Carry ya Jericho comot Biko!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by samuel900(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
dis guy just use the girl make popularity
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Rockyfancino(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
tellwisdom: This one na house??...this low class thing is what he calls a house?? sad
see u must be a very rich guy o.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
iamswizz: And half derica of oloyin beans is still 200 Naira

buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by pappilo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nigerians just use the word mansion anyhow. This is just one wing of a semi-detatched duplex. How cab this be a mansion? On Adeniyi Jones for that matter. There are hundreds of cribs better than this razz crib in far flung places like Odoguyan in Ikorodu sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.