Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) (43494 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by deols(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
aryzgreat:

yet ur religion supported gals getting married to men that have wives, when were voicing out against the marriage here on NL most of u muslims were hapi, believing she will convert, now d marriage has crashed and u are blaming funke. Very avoidable fake marriage

I am not saying polygamy is bad. But going into it, expecting less than a polygamous life and all d wahala that go with polygamy is what I am against.

And btw, she denied that he was married to other women. She was going in as the numero uno. That is dumb.

A man who goes for you after he'd had others should be expected to go for others after he's had you.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Oloriebi22(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ise aye ree ooo grin grin grin
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by championeh(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Do you think she doesn't has enough to buy this? He needs attention!
Leave the lady make she find husband, her eyes don open joh!
How many of your other wives have you done this for?
Bloody attention seeker
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by IYANGBALI: 2:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Dis one na house?when I marry Funke finish I would build her mansions on the sea in iraq and afghanistan
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by urchmail(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2013
I don get work?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by judedwriter(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2013
D man fit build house, but e no fit build im marriage wink
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Ojestas(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2013
sinz Funke no want am, abeg me no go mind,,,help me tell d man!..LOLZ
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by ibabz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
abeg I wan buy dis house...
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Oloriebi22(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
jude d writer: D man fit build house, but e no fit build im marriage wink
abeg bone jor angry angry angry angry
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by deebrain(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
raphroye: E no affect the price of garri jare

But the price of beans has been on the high side sir.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by Lolasho: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2013
priscaoge: What that Babe needs is Affection,caring,honesty,Peace of mind,Respect and above all undiluted LOVE not some sort of Mansion. Don't lure her into a HELL U̶̲̥̅̊ call marriage with a house. Will she βε comfortable in this house when she is not happy in τ̲̅ђe marriage?

She no no say she no fit get love from the man after how many wives? na only she make the man come love? Nah wah oh..we better no deceive the girl make she no go turn who go dey from 1 man hous eto the other..make she sitdown for where she dey make she dye manage her life,afterall she see the man before she decide say she go marry her.. #justadvise
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) by ebonyjummy(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Woteva!Like funke kia's. She has made enough money n still making more to build her own mansion. Watch out for sisi mi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.