Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) (53083 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by confamgist237: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2016

For a while now, dating rumours have trailed Nigerian rapper, JJC and Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele. Despite their regular PDAs, both stars have denied the reports at every turn.

Funke Akindele’s publicist, Biodun Kupoluyi once told THENETNG that what they have ‘is a working relationship’.

Now here’s the latest gist.

Today, April 4, 2016 is JJC’s birthday and he’s in London with his family, his mum and kids. Guess who is with him? Funke Akindele.

In a series of videos the birthday boy shared on snapchat, we spot his mum praying for the ‘couple’, desiring for ‘Alaafia, owo, omo, ma feyin gbomo jo’ (Good health, money, kids, I’ll carry your kids).

In the videos, we spot Funke Akindele saying a resounding ‘Amen’ to the prayers, she’s seen giggling a lot and she also shows us her ‘dabbing’ skills.

Below is Funke’s birthdy message to JJC on Instagram, ‘ Happy Birthday#mrskillz I thank God for your life,I pray you achieve more success and move from grace to grace. May you never know sorrow. #ayonio Now where the party @? #birthdayboy #babadudu wey dey scream #awoo #eeyanmi’.

http://thenet.ng/2016/04/photos-heres-the-moment-jjcs-mum-prays-for-funke-akindele-to-have-kids-for-her-son/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by confamgist237: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
na whaooo
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Everyone deserves to be happy in life as far as u ain't hurting anyone.. Funke I pray for u,God in his time will give u ur own children that will forever put smiles on your face.

Happy married life girl! May your joy be complete.

For those who thinks her relationship is giving them sleepless night, I humbly advice u pray that the storms of life doesn't hit u in any sphere of life.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by ikombe: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where the party @

11 Likes

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by comradee1248: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by hakinze00(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is it my eyes or have funke akindele just all of a sudden bcum white

6 Likes

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Mologi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
After so many diggings,fimaly we see gold....

Abi u too get smelly thing ni...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mskrisx:
Everyone deserves to be happy in life as far as u ain't hurting anyone.. Funke I pray for u,God in his time will give u ur own children that will forever put smiles on your face.

Happy married life girl! May your joy be complete.

For those who thinks her relationship is giving them sleepless night, I humbly advice u pray that the storms of life doesn't hit u in any sphere of life.

Bae, I saw your dp and I discovered your face looks familiar, I must have seen you in my dreams. grin grin

You look like take-away jollof, let me take you to mama let her pray for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by MaleoPearls(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Okay.

In other news...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin she fit don trade her womb for fame lipsrsealed

i only guessed and might be wrong embarassed
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by yemajiteru(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kai.... Is nt easy to be a celeb oooo... #rubbish...
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Jackeeh(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmmm Jenifa darling, My Nigerian Cookie Lyon. You and that your bobo should quit dealing us the denying cards and do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by ActionScript3: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
i am happy for them and shame on the tout she married by error
JJC is responsible and educated

you need to listen to his homely records he dropped way back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8aY28HohWc

6 Likes

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by ItzTun3chi(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Da Fuq angry
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Aspireahead(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
How is this news?
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
This JJC with almost ten kids from numerous baby mama's? Which grandkids does his mum want again? When her son goes bankrupt from paying child support, she'll reverse that prayer..

And as for Funke, for your sake, I hope this is your Future before you meet Russell, you deserve so much better

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by MrImole: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
JJC of the universe...
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by olutosfem(f): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
If that would make her happy. Go girl!
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Sixaxis: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided all d best
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Kaylexzy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
OK... Good for dem...

Anything else? embarassed

Cos light and fuel no dey

I have to limit the number of times I refresh my browser cos of battery cry
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok oh, i pray so
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
May God bless their union.
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by holluwai(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok

Meanwhile... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
safarigirl:
This JJC with almost ten kids from numerous baby mama's? Which grandkids does his mum want again? When her son goes bankrupt from paying child support, she'll reverse that prayer..

And as for Funke, for your sake, I hope this is your Future before you meet Russell, you deserve so much better
Lol.... she deserves better, a woman in her late 30s. Only God knows the best partner. If the JJC makes her happy, she should go for it

1 Like

Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Missrechel: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ya
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) by walegee(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.