Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino (787 Views)

#SarakiOnTrial: Corrupt Administration Holds Trial On Private Station / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Jonathan Running The Most Corrupt Administration In History ––dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
August 10, 2013 – Dino Melaye: “President Jonathan’s Administration Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria’s History”

In this recent TV interview, Ex-house of rep member, Hon. Dino Melaye, a popular human right activist who hopes to bring the international attention to the issue of bribery and corruption in Nigeria claims President Goodluck Jonathan‘s government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

Watch the explosive interview below;http://naijagists.com/dino-melaye-president-jonathans-government-is-nigerias-most-corrupt-administration/
Re: President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino by 1MCN: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
I do not intend to either clear Jonathan of any corruption charges or allege that he's corrupt. But let me remind mr Dino. The problem with Dino and Bankole started when in 2010 while he was a member of an ad hoc committee in House of Rep, at Bankole's Asokoro residence, he, Dino, felt that the sharing formular for the fallouts of that committee was inequittable. He refused his share of the deal and went to the streets and started shouting 'corruption' everywhere (there are video evidence too). He pitched intransigiently against the leadership of the House, which led to his suspension. He turned an 'activist'. Before his election into the House he had only his utility car but as he left the House he had fleet of exotic luxury SUVs with the least selling at N9M! When recently he was questioned by one of his followers on facebook about this all he could say was that it takes the rich to save the poor, the poor can not save themselves by themselves.

During the fuel subsidy crisis in 2012 he rode on a bicycle to Daar Communications Complex saying he could no longer buy petrol to fuel his CARS.

Dino, or Gino, is one man I can never take as an activist in whatever way.
Re: President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino by lagosph: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ur assesment on Dino is spot on
Re: President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino by Longeria(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mtcheewww.

Make I go piss go sleep.
Nonsense
Re: President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino by petrov10: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
1MCN: I do not intend to either clear Jonathan of any corruption charges or allege that he's corrupt. But let me remind mr Dino. The problem with Dino and Bankole started when in 2010 while he was a member of an ad hoc committee in House of Rep, at Bankole's Asokoro residence, he, Dino, felt that the sharing formular for the fallouts of that committee was inequittable. He refused his share of the deal and went to the streets and started shouting 'corruption' everywhere (there are video evidence too). He pitched intransigiently against the leadership of the House, which led to his suspension. He turned an 'activist'. Before his election into the House he had only his utility car but as he left the House he had fleet of exotic luxury SUVs with the least selling at N9M! When recently he was questioned by one of his followers on facebook about this all he could say was that it takes the rich to save the poor, the poor can not save themselves by themselves.

During the fuel subsidy crisis in 2012 he rode on a bicycle to Daar Communications Complex saying he could no longer buy petrol to fuel his CARS.

Dino, or Gino, is one man I can never take as an activist in whatever way.
dats all
Re: President Jonathan’s Government Is Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Administration” – Dino by gramci: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
It seems no one is paying attention to this attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Says Gov Lamido / Waziri's Leaked Letter To Obasanjo / Orji Uzor Kalu: Will Removing Amaechi Solve Riverspdp Crisis ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.