Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? (3237 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / When You Offend Your Mother Inlaw Before Going To Work -pics / how would you address your mother-inlaw if she is younger than you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Even if its a one-room apartment?
Errr...whilst praying that I'm never in that situation, i think i can still boldly say yes. Especially as i know that chances are i wont have to proove it :-p
Re: Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? by MariaGoretti: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bludeville:
Errr...whilst praying that I'm never in that situation, i think i can still boldly say yes. Especially as i know that chances are i wont have to proove it :-p
lol...jeez, you really get the mind.
Re: Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? by MrCork: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
lol...jeez, you really get the mind.

...i dont tink i can leav with u! angry
Re: Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? by MariaGoretti: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...i dont tink i can leav with u! angry
My daughter will never make the mistake of choosing you as her SOULMATE......SO, the feeling is mutual.
Love you too...

Mister, derail not thy thread, ok?
Re: Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? by Exponental(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2013
For a man, it will be ideal if he can avoid such, he would have lost his respect cos he isnt d head in d house.
For a woman, she wont have a say like d woman of d house but it is understandable if n only if it will justify that she is a decent woman while her husband isnt close by.
Re: Can You Live-in With Your Mother-inlaw For 2 Years...? by funkyjms: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
It was kinda funny how my mum popped that question....
I happened to be in the kitchen this evening, trying to make up something for dinner, when my mum walked in and was like: 'eh nne, mgbo, can you live-in with your mother-inlaw for 2 years?
To be frank, I was so confused, and the expression on my face made her laugh so hard...and even increased when I answered,'doesnt she have a house..?'. We didnt really discuss such this evening, so I wondered where she could have gotten her 'jamb' qquestion from.
'Well, I heard it over the radio, so I thought I should ask to know your own view'...that was her answer to my wonderment.

So now, I am asking you (guys and ladies), whats your own view on that...?

I don't even wana read further neither the comments....HELL NO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" / I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole / My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.