Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Single Parent - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Single Parent (5127 Views)

Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know / Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage / Reasons Why Single Parent Must Cooperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Single Parent by mohawkchic(f): 4:10am On Jun 29, 2008
LAKANYE~:

What do you think sweetie?
I am a woman today and standing on my toes "happy as hell" SINGLE parent with 9 children from different men, HAPPY AS HELL, because I HAVE NO MAN IN MY LIFE TO TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO AS A GROWN WOMAN. I pick and choose men as I wish, and dump them when I'm done.I am happy and satisfied, and that is ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME AND MY CHILDREN AS A SINGLE PARENT.

~Frankly my dear am not bothered about the amount of kids you got,or how many baby daddy's you got under your belt  grin Your Life  Not MIne
!!

I AM IN CHARGE ON THE LIFE OF MEN IN MY LIFE

~I Doubt that very Much!!

MAYBE YOU HAVE A MAN IN CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE

~Wouldnt you like to know!!~
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Frankly my dear am not bothered about the amount of kids you got,or how many baby daddy's you got under your belt grin Your Life Not MIne[/b]!!

[/color]

~I Doubt that very Much!!

[/b]

~Wouldnt you like to know!!~

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR NAIRALAND MEMBERS TO MAKE COMMENTS AT ANYONE'S OPINIONS WITHOUT TAKING IT PERSONAL WITH BOXING GLOVES.
IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN. MY COMMENTS ARE NOT A REFLECTION OF YOUR LIFE.

IF ANY WOMAN DECIDES TO EMPOWER A MAN TO CONTROL THE REST OF HER LIFE FOR HER IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE, THAT IS A PERSONAL ISSUE. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE AS STRONG AS I AM. AND DON'T BE JEALOUS OF MY INDEPENDENCE AND CONFIDENCE AS A SINGLE WOMAN
Re: Why Single Parent by mohawkchic(f): 4:58am On Jun 29, 2008
LAKANYE~:

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR NAIRALAND MEMBERS TO MAKE COMMENTS AT ANYONE'S OPINIONS WITHOUT TAKING IT PERSONAL WITH A BOXING GLOVES.
IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN. MY COMMENTS ARE NOT A REFLECTION OF YOUR LIFE.

[b]~Why is it so difficult for You to understand much as we're all very opinionated about our views,am entitled to respond to your comments the way it is presented to me!! I can't for the life of me see where in my post you had the incline to suggest your comments were a reflection of my life or that i'd taken it personal!!

~Tell you the thruth,i think you're a shite stirer,this Dr Jekyll /Mrs Hyde posts Isnt fooling me!!

IF ANY WOMAN DECIDES TO EMPOWER A MAN TO CONTROL THE REST OF HER LIFE FOR HER IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE, THAT IS A PERSONAL ISSUE. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE AS STRONG AS I AM. AND DON'T BE JEALOUS OF MY INDEPENDENCE AND CONFIDENCE AS A SINGLE WOMAN

~You Are Definately Away with the Fairy's !~  grin
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Tell you the thruth,i think you're a shite stirer,this Dr Jekyll /Mrs Hyde posts Isnt fooling me!!

~You Are Definately Away with the Fairy's !~ grin

EXPANCIATE YOUR VIEWS FOR PERUSALS.
Re: Why Single Parent by TCUBE(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2008
@ the poster, i think its ridiculous for you to suggest that some woemn choose to be single, that is not true, Sane parents just dont choose to be single for no reason,
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
TWO PEOPLE HAD UNPROTECTED SEXUAL INTERCOURSE "ALL~NIGHT~LONG LIKE SOME PEOPLE DID THIS WEEKEND, AND NINE MONTHS LATER OR MORE, ONE OF THEM DECIDED NOT TO BE A PART OF THE PARTY ANYMORE, THEREBY MAKING THE RESPONSIBLE ONE (MALE OR FEMALE) BECOMES A SINGLE PARENT.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WHAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Single Parent by bluesky4(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
most women don't choose to be single mothers, but through unprepared circumstances they become one. However just because they do end up single mothers does not mean that life has ended, it may be hard work, but they still get the same joy as being a parent, as those who arnt single parents.
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2008
JUST A LITTLE BRIEFING ABOUT LIFE.
As I was growing up in Nigeria, I envied no one else but my parents. They both worked so hard to provide a wonderful life for all of us, nine altogether, bored by a most beautiful African mother I had ever know from ILE~IFE.
For some reasons, my Dad always warned us to take good care of his grand children even more than he is taking care of us. He made us promised them at dinner table back in the days. I really didn't understand his prophesies at the time. I was sent to the United States to study, and here I am, feeling free to live life the way I had wanted but never got a chance to. I was a virgin at 25 when I arrived the States. Barely three months after my arrival and with that strong YORUBA ACCENTS in the classrooms, the American women were all over me, and before I knew it I became an expectant father out of consciousness. I told my parents about the expectant baby. Funds stopped flowing into my bank accounts. My parents had never been angry at me like that experienced in my whole life. I had to go get a damn JOB. Started as an assistant store manager with a CHEVRON GAS STATION. My daughter's mother called me after nine months that she was about to have the baby. I went to the hospital just to witness the birth of a child into my life, and to medically verify the child was mine from birth. I was not going to listen to all my NIGERIAN UNION OF FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS friends at the time who advised me to run to another states and abandon the child with the mother. I knew that was never going to be possible. My parents does not want to have anything to do with me anymore, and to worsen the story, someone had stolen my Nigerian passport. I couldn't travel out of the United States. My parent had blocked a renewal Nigerian passports from Nigeria. they would call to check if I'm still alive in America. Most especially my Mum, even though Dad warned her not to send me a dime any more. Mother would still find a way to send some money through dubious means.
After the birth of the child, I knew only death will separate me and the little child. The mother was BLACK AMERICAN. American women are notorious for trapping good men with babies for financial reasons here. I was a novice. I didn't know anything about the US laws with regards to child supports. The mother had already reported me to the court for child supports. I was determined NEVER to sell myself to servitude. Hence, I had to go to court to defend myself, and claim custody of the little child.
My mother was no ordinary woman. She was determined to do anything possible from Nigeria to protect her son in America. Three years later, I was awarded full custody of the little girl. My daughter is nine years old now, and the best student in her Elementary school.
My point is this, One become a single parent out of no choice. No matter how smart and preventive you are, your destiny will still rule your life. Most single parents do not plan to become a single parent, but due to life circumstances. THIS IS A TRUE STORY OF MY LIFE. I DARE ANYONE MAKE STUPID AND DUMB COMMENTS WITH REGARDS TO MY STORY. I AM WRITING TO EDUCATE SOMEONE WHO WOULD READ AND LEARN FROM IT. I DID NOT WRITE THIS STORY TO BE RIDICULED, BUT I SURE EXPECT SOME DUMB ASSHOLE TO READ THIS AND MAKE A STUPID COMMENT ABOUT IT. I am waiting.
Re: Why Single Parent by mohawkchic(f): 2:20am On Jun 30, 2008
~Waiting For me ? grin~

LAKANYE~:

As I was growing up in Nigeria, I envied no one else but my parents. They both worked so hard to provide a wonderful life for all of us, nine altogether, bored by a most beautiful African mother I had ever know from ILE~IFE.
For some reasons, my Dad always warned us to take good care of his grand children even more than he is taking care of us. He made us promised them at dinner table back in the days. I really didn't understand his prophesies at the time. I was sent to the United States to study, and here I am, feeling free to live life the way I had wanted but never got a chance to. I was a virgin at 25 when I arrived the States. Barely three months after my arrival and with that strong YORUBA ACCENTS in the classrooms, the American women were all over me, and before I knew it I became an expectant father out of consciousness. I told my parents about the expectant baby. Funds stopped flowing into my bank accounts. My parents had never been angry at me like that experienced in my whole life. I had to go get a damn JOB. Started as an assistant store manager with a CHEVRON GAS STATION. My daughter's mother called me after nine months that she was about to have the baby. I went to the hospital just to witness the birth of a child into my life, and to medically verify the child was mine from birth. I was not going to listen to all my NIGERIAN UNION OF FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS friends at the time who advised me to run to another states and abandon the child with the mother. I knew that was never going to be possible. My parents does not want to have anything to do with me anymore, and to worsen the story, someone had stolen my Nigerian passport. I couldn't travel out of the United States. My parent had blocked a renewal Nigerian passports from Nigeria. they would call to check if I'm still alive in America. Most especially my Mum, even though Dad warned her not to send me a dime any more. Mother would still find a way to send some money through dubious means.
After the birth of the child, I knew only death will separate me and the little child. The mother was BLACK AMERICAN. American women are notorious for trapping good men with babies for financial reasons here. I was a novice. I didn't know anything about the US laws with regards to child supports. The mother had already reported me to the court for child supports. I was determined NEVER to sell myself to servitude. Hence, I had to go to court to defend myself, and claim custody of the little child.
My mother was no ordinary woman. She was determined to do anything possible from Nigeria to protect her son in America. Three years later, I was awarded full custody of the little girl. My daughter is nine years old now, and the best student in her Elementary school.

My point is this, One become a single parent out of no choice. No matter how smart and preventive you are, your destiny will still rule your life. Most single parents do not plan to become a single parent, but due to life circumstances.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY OF MY LIFE. I DARE ANYONE MAKE STUPID AND DUMB COMMENTS WITH REGARDS TO MY STORY. I AM WRITING TO EDUCATE SOMEONE WHO WOULD READ AND LEARN FROM IT. I DID NOT WRITE THIS STORY TO BE RIDICULED, BUT I SURE EXPECT SOME DUMB ASSHOLE TO READ THIS AND MAKE A STUPID COMMENT ABOUT IT. I am waiting.

~I cudnt Agree More~

~You dont have to be so Defensive about someone making stupid comments about your post,i believe your Intensions are Good in sharing your story!
Re: Why Single Parent by ikamefa(f): 3:36am On Jun 30, 2008
hahahahahahaha " grin " i don laff piss for body grin

@ lakanye you are a woman now? cheesy grin cheesy grin

or you have multiple personality sexuality syndrome? " grin "

one minute a man! the next a baby mama with 9 runts? grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2008
ikamefa:

hahahahahahaha " grin " i don laff piss for body grin

@ lakanye you are a woman now? cheesy grin cheesy grin

or you have multiple personality sexuality syndrome? " grin "

one minute a man! the next a baby mama with 9 runts? grin cheesy grin

I AM WHAT I CHOOSE TO BE. AT LEAST SOMEONE TRULLY KNOWS ME IN NAIRALAND.
ITS NOTHING ABOUT BEING A MAN OR A WOMAN. NOR MULTIPLE PERSONALITY SEXUALITY SYN DRONE.
MY JOB IN THE UNITED STATES AS A FEDERAL AGENT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I HAVE TO CHANGE PERSONALITY.
IF I BECOME A US SENATOR TOMORROW, IT WOULD NOT STOP ME FROM IDENTIFYING MYSELF WITH MY ROOTS. THERE ARE MORE REASONS TO IT, AS I AM NOT ALONE IN NAIRALAND WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITY SYNDRONE. 96% OF NAIRALAND MEMBERS DID NOT REVEAL THEIR TRUE SELF.
Re: Why Single Parent by ikamefa(f): 4:06am On Jun 30, 2008
LAKANYE~:

I AM WHAT I CHOOSE TO BE. AT LEAST SOMEONE TRULLY KNOWS ME IN NAIRALAND.
ITS NOTHING ABOUT BEING A MAN OR A WOMAN. NOR MULTIPLE PERSONALITY SEXUALITY SYN DRONE.
MY JOB IN THE UNITED STATES AS A FEDERAL AGENT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I HAVE TO CHANGE PERSONALITY.
IF I BECOME A US SENATOR TOMORROW, IT WOULD NOT STOP ME FROM IDENTIFYING MYSELF WITH MY ROOTS. THERE ARE MORE REASONS TO IT, AS I AM NOT ALONE IN NAIRALAND WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITY SYNDRONE. 96% OF NAIRALAND MEMBERS DID NOT REVEAL THEIR TRUE SELF.

though i did not start reading this thread from the beginning

if i understand you very well you are trying to justify being a single parent?

posting as a woman? cheesy

well being a single parent : it is what it is

life happens

a federal agent or not if you are trying to mask your self, simply change your user name cheesy

as to the multiple personality thingy you are right oh na eugen bleuler town we dey tongue
Re: Why Single Parent by LetThemSay: 4:34am On Jun 30, 2008
@ LAKANYE

I don't care if u are male or female. Your story truly was heartfelt. The only constant thing in life is CHANGE
Re: Why Single Parent by LetThemSay: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2008
blue-sky:

most women don't choose to be single mothers, but through unprepared circumstances they become one. However just because they do end up single mothers does not mean that life has ended, it may be hard work, but they still get the same joy as being a parent, as those who arnt single parents.

gbam

@ poster, BLUE SKY has answered your question
Re: Why Single Parent by Maykelly(f): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
LAKANYE~:

My point is this, One become a single parent out of no choice. No matter how smart and preventive you are, your destiny will still rule your life. Most single parents do not plan to become a single parent, but due to life circumstances. THIS IS A TRUE STORY OF MY LIFE. I DARE ANYONE MAKE STUPID AND DUMB COMMENTS WITH REGARDS TO MY STORY. I AM WRITING TO EDUCATE SOMEONE WHO WOULD READ AND LEARN FROM IT. I DID NOT WRITE THIS STORY TO BE RIDICULED, BUT I SURE EXPECT SOME DUMB ASSHOLE TO READ THIS AND MAKE A STUPID COMMENT ABOUT IT. I am waiting.

@LAKANYE
You have not done any thing bad and i asure you no resonable person will ridicle you, because  There are many out and in there that have had a bitter life experience than this and covered it up and I will also say that having a child at home, b/4 geting married to a man is not a sin but African mentality mostly Nigeria is the cause of many babies being dumped in the dust bin.

Be strong in the Lord Jesus Christ who never condemns any.
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 1:21am On Jul 02, 2008
May kelly:

@LAKANYE
You have not done any thing bad and i assure you no reasonable person will ridicule you, because There are many out and in there that have had a bitter life experience than this and covered it up and I will also say that having a child at home, b/4 getting married to a man is not a sin but African mentality mostly Nigeria is the cause of many babies being dumped in the dust bin.

Be strong in the Lord Jesus Christ who never condemns any.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2008
IF ALL SINGLE PARENTS WOULD WRITE ABOUT THEIR LIFE EXPERIENCES, AND HOW THEY BECAME A SINGLE PARENTS, I THINK A LOT OF THE JUVENILES ON NAIRALAND.COM
WOULD LEARN FROM READING A TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES ABROAD.
Re: Why Single Parent by Maykelly(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2008
Who is a single parent and why?
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2008
May kelly:

Who is a single parent and why?

DO YOU OR MUST LIVE IN A VILLAGE IN PORTHACOURT
Re: Why Single Parent by sammyjl(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
Directly @ Lakanye: You put it so bad. Some people have gone through this unexpected, accidentally, some raped and were scared to tell and therefore just went ahead. U will be surprised of ppl's stories of how they got that way. Some decided it that way and some, who knows. I am sure u r above the age of 16 and therefore should act as such, even my 14 yr old brother wouldnt comment the way u do.

nevertheless to answer the Post - Different circumstances make up for ppl to b single parents. In my case the father denied responsibilty. I said what the hell, got my degree, got a nice job, got myself a ride, still looking fabulous and am raising my son to the best. Just to see the father coming and claiming the kid is his after all this yrs, I said "what the hell, the last words i heard from you 7 rs back, were "that isnt my kid". So I said to him, " u weren't the only one, (u know). He left.
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 4:14am On Jul 25, 2008
sammyjl:

Directly @ Lakanye: [color=#990000]YOU PUT IT SO BAD Some people have gone through this unexpected, accidentally, some raped and were scared to tell and therefore just went ahead. You will be surprised of people's stories of how they got that way. Some decided it that way and some, who knows. I am sure you're above the age of 16 and therefore should act as such, even my 14 yr old brother wouldnt comment the way u do.

nevertheless to answer the Post - Different circumstances make up for people to b single parents. In my case the father denied responsibilty. I said what the hell, got my degree, got a nice job, got myself a ride, still looking fabulous and am raising my son to the best. Just to see the father coming and claiming the kid is his after all this years, I said "what the hell, the last words i heard from you 7 rs back, were "that isnt my kid". So I said to him, " u weren't the only one, (u know). He left. [/color]

[b]I honestly do not understand what you meant by "YOU PUT IT SO BAD" Could you please come down to my lay~man level?

And if you are making reference to my single parenting escapade in America, such is life here in America. Most Nigerians in Nigeria would wonder how anyone becomes a single parent because the cultural setups in Nigeria frowns against women bearing children out of wedlock. A woman would rather abort a child in Nigeria to protect her religious or cultural status. Your case is dynamic, having to face the "good for nothing and dead beat father to your son", makes it harder for other prospective and good men to get inside your underwear afterwards, which makes you become a refined woman of substance.
It is so amazing that what we had to experience in life is the actual bedrock of who we become at the long~run. But, perhaps you may have misunderstood my personal pains and struggles at the initial time of my struggles in a foreign land as a single parent. I learn t from my predicaments of dating foreign women in America who have no culture, but laws.[/b]
Re: Why Single Parent by nj11(f): 6:04am On Jul 25, 2008
@ Lakanye,
I think you did a great thing by taking full custody of your daughter,that shows responsibility and guts.Good luck to you men.

What i really don't understand is the Norman Bait character you pulled. grin
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
nj11:

@ Lakanye,
I think you did a great thing by taking full custody of your daughter,that shows responsibility and guts.Good luck to you men.

I ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS ONE GOOD, SENSIBLE AND REASONABLE WOMAN ON NAIRALAND.COM
Re: Why Single Parent by Feministic(f): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2008
I honestly do not understand what you meant by "YOU PUT IT SO BAD" Could you please come down to my lay~man level?

And if you are making reference to my single parenting escapade in America, such is life here in America. Most Nigerians in Nigeria would wonder how anyone becomes a single parent because the cultural setups in Nigeria frowns against women bearing children out of wedlock. A woman would rather abort a child in Nigeria to protect her religious or cultural status.

This is very true, I wonder why women suffer more of the consequences of such events since it is obvious that we are not getting ourselves pregnant. It also pains me to notice that while abortion is illegal in Nigeria, there are no laws that require a man to support children that are conceived unintentionally, in fact there is not much enforcement of laws that are (usually) geared toward women's safety or rights (rape, domestic abuse, abortion, etc)
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2008
That is "OUR LOVING COUNTRY NIGERIA" with all her problems. A divine country that has no respect or dignity, and pride for her women.
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 2:02am On Jul 31, 2008
nj11:

@ Lakanye,

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUOTES OF "NORMAN BAIT"
Re: Why Single Parent by nj11(f): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2008
LAKANYE~:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUOTES OF "NORMAN BAIT"

Norman Bait is a character in the classic movie psycho, he had multiple personality.
Cause in the start of this thread i thought you were female only to understand that you are a guy,i'm not sure which you are but, i still think you are cool.

Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2008
nj11:

IF YOU CHECK OUT MY PROFILE, YOU WILL KNOW AND SEE IF I AM MALE, FEMALE OR AN HEMAPHRODITE
Re: Why Single Parent by nj11(f): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2008
@ Lakanye,
Oh!!!! now i see,good to know you are a girl.
More power to you.
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2008
nj11:

@ Lakanye,
Oh!!!! now i see,good to know you are a girl.
More power to you.

DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE IN PICTURES, BECAUSE PICTURES AND MOVIES CAN BE MANIPULATED.

I AM WHO GOD MADE ME TO BE,, I AM WHO I AM
Re: Why Single Parent by obillyj(f): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
Different issues can make one walk down that lane. we all have different perspectives over this single parent issue. to me i really dont see anythin wrong with it, provided the person in question has what it takes to be a single parent and can make up for the other parent. at the same time bearing in mind that his/her affairs should not affect the child/children (afterall man body no be firewood).

it is one option i can take if situation calls for iit. i love children and really long to have them. to me if i leave this life and dont have atleast a child then i lived an unfulfilled life. Again, i've always told my friends that marriage is one thing i dont EVER want to make mistake in and instead of me to be involved in all those marriage palaver, believe me nairalanders i will comfortably prefer to be a single parent.
Re: Why Single Parent by LAKANYE(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2008
obillyj:

Different issues can make one walk down that lane. we all have different perspectives over this single parent issue. to me i really don't see anythin wrong with it, provided the person in question has what it takes to be a single parent and can make up for the other parent. at the same time bearing in mind that his/her affairs should not affect the child/children (afterall man body no be firewood).

it is one option i can take if situation calls for iit. i love children and really long to have them. to me if i leave this life and don't have atleast a child then i lived an unfulfilled life. Again, i've always told my friends that marriage is one thing i don't EVER want to make mistake in and instead of me to be involved in all those marriage palaver, believe me nairalanders i will comfortably prefer to be a single parent.

BELIEVE ME, MARRIAGE IS SOME LIFETIME BULLSHIT FOR MOST MARRIAGES. I PREFER TO RAISE MY CHILDREN BY MYSELF.

I CANNOT DEAL WITH A CHEATING SPOUSE, A LIER, SNOOPER, OR ANYONE TRYING HARD TO INHERIT HALF OF MY SHIT.

EVERYTHING I HAVE BELONGS TO NO ONE ELSE BUT MY CHILDREN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teething In Children, What You Should Know ..... / Cat Fight: Nigerian Women / Are Marriage Vows Difficult To Uphold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.