Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know (3132 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry A Lady Raised By A Single Parent / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
To be a single parent is not a go area for most people. It carries responsibilities which to be partners but on one shoulder.
The societies are not helping matters as it relate to single parent.

Please bear with me, I am not good at

S.P denote SINGLE PARENT

Here are list of lies most single parent don't want the world to see or hear

1.I Can Take Care Of My Children Alone
Most of the kids of single parent that are care for around,you will notice something about them.They all very close to their GRANDPARENT more than their parent or not . But when you ask a single parent how are the kids faring? S.P reply "they are fine". Thinking S.P is at work not knowing it external is behind the effort.Women folks claim this often

2.I Am Comfortable Been Like this (BEEN SINGLE)
Anyway my GOD is merciful Father, imaging if it to swear in front of ORACLE to say the TRUTH if not death. I am very sure the DEVIL will be very SHOCK of been over taken in lie if was a CONTEST.
But you becomes FRIENDLY(NICE,RESPECTFUL etc.) to the OPPOSITE SEX all of a sudden. You go to every occasions to with the best of wear to ADVERTISE yourself. Let your friend, family member ,colleague etc the ring on your LEFT finger has DISAPPEAR.

3.FRIENDLY(NICE,RESPECTFUL etc.)
It has to come by fire by force so as to CATCH THE NEXT PRAY.To the opposite sex please be watchful,find out about their past(not century ago abeg).

4.Responsibility Burden
Most S.P will let you know that taking care of their needs is not a problem
Story if i hear,please don't fall for that.
In their mind "Do You Know What I Am Passing Through ,if you know YOU will WISH never to have kid without your partner not to live you . Be it DEAD OR ALIVE".

5. SEX
This one is annoying in fact the t.......w...g...s....... Hmmm mak I liv am lik dat.
YOU will hear something like I can go a 2 decade without Sex.
But ALHAJI, CHIEF,SENATOR,SEU.......or LISA,JENNY,ISHIL....... is what comes out from their MOUTH the MOST DURING PHONE CALL. This no longer the time YOU WILL HEAR HONEY "I WAS ARRESTED AT NO5 ALLEN AVENUE BY 3 FEMALE POLICE OFFICERS. Now S.R has the freedom

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by DrMaths(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
naw
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by Young03(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
DrMaths:
naw

OK sir I am not fast at typing. Please bear with me
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by Marcelinho(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
RIGHT
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
6. You know. ....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by Dyt(f): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
ifyan:

3. CATCH THE NEXT PRAY.
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by KanwuliaJara: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
HMMMMM!

Some threads na waya o.
This just goes to show that some people are yet to grow UPSTAIRS!

All to bash single parents, WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR OWN FUTURE! cheesy

Laff Wan KEEEEY Me OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
HMMMMM!

Some threads na waya o.

Don't blame us nau.

There noting hidden under the sun.

The truth shall prevail.

You know.....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by KanwuliaJara: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2015
ifyan:

Don't blame us nau.

There noting hidden under the sun.

The truth shall prevail.

You know.....

Nor worry na!
You turn go soon reach!
Come back to NL and PREACH! cheesy

Single parent go beta pass you kpa kpa! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Nor worry na!
You turn go soon reach!
Come back to NL and PREACH! cheesy

Single parent go beta pass you kpa kpa! grin

Baba God de.

Remember that. .....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by KanwuliaJara: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
ifyan:

Baba God de.

Remember that. .....

You should have remembered zzzaaat before h-opinin dis kain thread!

Abi na ALA-OKIJA bible kain "god" una dey worship for NL ? grin
Btw. . . Nor drink toooo muuuuush APC for onoda man/woman 'eadache shey o gbo? wink
Face ya y'own life! kiss

1 Like

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Btw. . . Nor drink toooo muuuuush APC for onoda man/woman 'eadache shey o gbo? wink
Face ya y'own life! kiss

I believe you got it wrong the motive of crating this TREAD.

It to let people know of what Single Parent pass through, but hiding it under the Pretence of Happiness.

If you are observant of what the Media show it's viewer of life of S.P you will notice that they are always Happy.

Which is not true. Like how they make us believe that NIGERIANS are evil people.

I believe you get my point in this.

Thanks.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by SAMBARRY: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please take KanwuliaJara advice. I have realised she's always right. Every thing she says that i thought she eas clowning is true. Just face your front because you don't know what life will throw at you
ifyan:

I believe you got it wrong the motive of crating this TREAD.

It to let people know of what Single Parent pass through, but hiding it under the Pretence of Happiness.

If you are observant of what the Media show it's viewer of life of S.P you will notice that they are always Happy.

Which is not true. Like how they make us believe that NIGERIANS are evil people.

I believe you get my point in this.

Thanks.

You know. ....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by SAMBARRY: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Face ya y'own life! kiss
no mind am. Like say im Bible tell am to be pocknosing into other people's affairs when he hasn't finished attending to his

come to think of it i think wura needs a brother cheesy
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Please take KanwuliaJara advice. I have realised she's always right. Every thing she says that i thought she eas clowning is true. Just face your front because you don't know what life will throw at you

Ok sir, I agree

But mind you I don't pock nose on people life.

Be observant of your environment.

Thank me later

You know. ....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
You know what? Complete it na
ifyan:

Ok sir, I agree

Thank me later

You know. ....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You know what? Complete it na

But You know. ....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by Wendy80(f): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Always Proofread your work makes it interesting to read. Beside pple pass thru different challenges or the other not only single parents. U don't have to wear ur problem on Ur face like MaryKay powder.
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by SAMBARRY: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
ifyan:

But You know. ....
no I don't
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
I believe everyone understand my post.

You know. ...
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ireneidiva(f): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2015
ifyan:

Ok sir, I agree

Thank me later

You know. ....
Can't read your badly written work. If you want to write an article, you need to work on your spellings. You really shouldn't be write anything until you learn how to spell properly.

1 Like

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ireneidiva(f): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2015
ifyan:
I believe everyone understand my post.

You know. ...
I don't. Its hurting my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

I don't. Its hurting my eyes.

Sorry Sis we can't always runaway from the TRUTH.

Remember this saying" One Day The........"

You know that WE NEVER WISH TO ENCOUNTER SUCH EXPERIENCE IN LIFE.

You aiso know.......
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

Can't read your badly written work. If you want to write an article, you need to work on your spellings. You really shouldn't be write anything until you learn how to spell properly.

Yes ma I agree from the above.But if you know me I am improving in.........

You know........
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
HMMMMM!

Some threads na waya o.

Tell us about it. You seemed to be the master of the act before singleness and mgbeke-widowhood started knocking on ya front door cheesy

What of dat ya husband whose fat back of neck you always used to show us on you dp some years ago? Remember? The one who used to cook correct igbo soup for you and you boasted so much about? cheesy

E be like say na another mgbeke widow don snatch am commot. Muhehehehehehe.

Ndo kwanu grin
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
pDude:

Tell us about it. You seemed to be the master of the act before singleness and mgbeke-widowhood started knocking on ya front door cheesy

What of dat ya husband whose fat back of neck you always used to show us on you dp some years ago? Remember? The one who used to cook correct igbo soup for you and you boasted so much about? cheesy

E be like say na another mgbeke widow don snatch am commot. Muhehehehehehe.

Ndo kwanu grin

Bro please take it easy on her abeg.

You know ......

1 Like

Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm.

Where dem de.

You know. .....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Come and proof me wrong.

You know
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 3:51am On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

Baba God de.

Remember that. .....
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by Tovot: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
@op , I think you have a problem. angry
Re: Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know by ifyan(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tovot:
@op , I think you have a problem. angry

What is it.

O will appreciate it when present in a matured way.

You know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unnecessary Familiarity / My Boyfriend's Mum Is Cheating On His Dad! / Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.