Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Expect Rapture Soon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expect Rapture Soon (933 Views)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect Rapture Soon by timsbee(f): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
;-(I had a dream last nite, nd i woke up trembling. After d dream, i began to hear a voice telling me to tell everyone i know to leave every other priority nd start chasing d kingdom of God. I dont knw wher to start from,i would av loved to share my dream. To paint a little fragment from my dream, has anyone seen d sun shredding itself like something burnt nd d ashes starts falling 2 d earth in form of rain? This caused a great commotion in d earth nd everyone was in great shock. Like i said ealier, i dont knw how to put it better in words but my dear brothers and sisters in christ we need 2 prepare for d unexpected. LET HE THAT HAS EARS HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING.;-( cry

4 Likes

Re: Expect Rapture Soon by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
grin grin nigga, who's your weed dealer?

2 Likes

Re: Expect Rapture Soon by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
emk4lif: grin grin nigga, who's your weed dealer?

grin
Re: Expect Rapture Soon by PastorOluT(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
I just can't understand how some thinks that this is all there is to life?
BE WARNED Y'ALL THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN HERE AND NOW. LET HIM THAT HAVE EARS HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING.
Re: Expect Rapture Soon by mekzyjoe(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Op ...pls I wanna no abot ur dream if u can share it wit me...send it to my mail if u don't mind mmzone98@yahoo.com....cos now adays dere is always a disturbance in my spirit bfor I go to bed tellin me am not safe unless I repent.am bcomin restless wit dis
Re: Expect Rapture Soon by timsbee(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
mekzyjoe: Op ...pls I wanna no abot ur dream if u can share it wit me...send it to my mail if u don't mind mmzone98@yahoo.com....cos now adays dere is always a disturbance in my spirit bfor I go to bed tellin me am not safe unless I repent.am bcomin restless wit dis
believe it or not my dreams comes true. I cant narrate how d dream went, but d picture i discribed earlier was a scene dat occured in my dream. ITS REAL BRO. sad
mekzyjoe: Op ...pls I wanna no abot ur dream if u can share it wit me...send it to my mail if u don't mind mmzone98@yahoo.com....cos now adays dere is always a disturbance in my spirit bfor I go to bed tellin me am not safe unless I repent.am bcomin restless wit dis
Re: Expect Rapture Soon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
timsbee: ;-(I had a dream last nite, nd i woke up trembling. After d dream, i began to hear a voice telling me to tell everyone i know to leave every other priority nd start chasing d kingdom of God. I dont knw wher to start from,i would av loved to share my dream. To paint a little fragment from my dream, has anyone seen d sun shredding itself like something burnt nd d ashes starts falling 2 d earth in form of rain? This caused a great commotion in d earth nd everyone was in great shock. Like i said ealier, i dont knw how to put it better in words but my dear brothers and sisters in christ we need 2 prepare for d unexpected. LET HE THAT HAS EARS HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING.;-( cry

Timsbee

What you have described is a scene from the final destruction of the world (as stated in the Biblical book of REVELATIONS). We know that the Lord Jesus is coming soon. We know that He will come to rapture the 'Elect'. We know that those left behind will pass through a calamitous time of TRIALS and TRIBULATIONS! Lastly, we know that this Earth, the Heavens (sky) and the Sun (just as you saw) will be destroyed with fire!

I pray that we will be in the number...AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Expect Rapture Soon by chux76(m): 1:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Still waiting!!
Re: Expect Rapture Soon by ojimbo(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2014
which one are u expecting first, rapture abi na mark of the beast(666) ?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. / Does The Church Permit Orral Sexx? / The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.