Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ (937 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by Osadua: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
My fellow people I got To know that Jesus is the way and his the messiah even the Muslim quran can testify to this let's face the reallity Jesus is the Lord..... I read it in a quran today. The only question bodering me is that: since the truth is written in their quran why do they chose to follow the wrong part? Pls check this for my refrence, let's read the book of quran chapter 3 verse 45 corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by jomoh: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Having established that the Quran speaks the truth about Jesus, then you need to know why muslims are muslims and not christian?

Answer: Because we were all born muslims and God wrote the evidence in our palms. Therefore, Jesus was a muslim and the Quran is a continuation of where Jesus' left off.
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by uboma(m): 3:33am On Sep 21, 2015
jomoh:
Having established that the Quran speaks the truth about Jesus, then you need to know why muslims are muslims and not christian?

Answer: Because we were all born muslims and God wrote the evidence in our palms. Therefore, Jesus was a muslim and the Quran is a continuation of where Jesus' left off.

What a theory!
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by AdeniyiA(m): 4:10am On Sep 21, 2015
jomoh:

God knows no religion but those who serve Him with pure heart and accept His gift of salvation, Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by jomoh: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2015

The Questions are,

Why do you choose to stay back after moving from Abraham to Moses to Jesus? Why not continue to the last? Mohammed

Why do you choose to stay back after leaving the old testament (Torah used by Jews) for the new testament (Injeel+Zabur/Songs of David+Bible used by Christians)? Why didn't you continue till the last? The Quran (for muslims).

The muslims did. Why didn't you?

AdeniyiA:

God knows no religion but those who serve Him with pure heart and accept His gift of salvation, Jesus Christ.

Do you think God does things without meaning? I don't think so.

Have you ever wondered what the marks/lines in your palm mean? Find out what they mean and come back to tell me your findings.

uboma:

What a theory!

A theory with Evidence.

The songs of David had a reference from the Old testament (Moses' time)

The New testament Talked about things from Songs of David (David's time) and the Old testament (Moses' time).

The Quran talked about things from the time of Adam, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, Jesus, Mohammed and Finally the future till the day of judgement.

Only the bolded ones were given books to deliver to mankind (Torah, Zabur, Injeel, Quran)
Some people choose to stay with Primary School Certificate, some decided to stay with their O'level while some people had gone on to be Professors.

Some didn't even start but still believe in the educational system.

Some is not even interested in the system because they believe it is bullshit (Atheists).

Where do you belong?
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by uboma(m): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2015
jomoh:

Do you think God does things without meaning? I don't think so.

Have you ever wondered what the marks/lines in your palm mean? Find out what they mean and come back to tell me your findings.

A theory with Evidence.

Kindly back up your theory with evidence then.
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by uboma(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2015
jomoh:

Prove to me that Jesus was a muslim...

This is the part I am interested in.
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by jomoh: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2015
uboma:

Revert to my comment I've modified it.

Meanwhile this picture is the reason why everyone was born a muslim.

Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by jomoh: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
uboma:

I won't use Quran verses cos you obviously don't believe it but I believe in Torah(old testament), Zabur(Songs of david) and Injeel(bible). In fact every muslim must believe in them before he/she can claim to be a muslim. Because you can't be a Professor without having Primary school, Secondary school, Bsc/equivalent, masters and Phd.

81+18=99

We have 99 names of Allah

Is it intentional or is it a coincidence?

My question again.

Having established that Quran said the truth about Jesus, why are you still stuck where u are.

Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by uboma(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
jomoh:

I won't use Quran verses cos you obviously don't believe it but I believe in Torah(old testament), Zabur(Songs of david) and Injeel(bible). In fact every muslim must believe in them before he/she can claim to be a muslim. Because you can't be a Professor without having Primary school, Secondary school, Bsc/equivalent, masters and Phd.

81+18=99

We have 99 names of Allah

Is it intentional or is it a coincidence?

My question again.

Having established that Quran said the truth about Jesus, why are you still stuck where u are.

You still haven't said anything reasonable here.

Again I will ask for the last time, kindly provide proof that Jesus was a muslim as earlier stated by you.

I respect all Holy Books and have a copy of each in my personal Library. If you insist on not providing proof, then I take it that you need to go have those nuts in the head tightened so you stop spewing thrash here.

Can someone please call the op to order...
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by jomoh: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
uboma:

You still haven't said anything reasonable here.

Again I will ask for the last time, kindly provide proof that Jesus was a muslim as earlier stated by you.

I respect all Holy Books and have a copy of each in my personal Library. If you insist on not providing proof, then I take it that you need to go have those nuts in the head tightened so you stop spewing thrash here.

Can someone please call the op to order...

LWKM personal Library my foot.

If you're too blind to see the evidence in that then good luck with your life. I will rather not join you insult exchange. My faith taught me better.
Re: The Quran Speaks The Truth About Jesus Christ by basilico: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
David was a king not a prophet.
The injeels were not revealed .They were writings by those who were around Jesus.
The definition of a Muslim is not one who worships one God. Jews worship one God..are they muslins?
The African traditional religions believed in one God (most) .Are they Muslims?
Taqqiya.

(1) (Reply)

Endtime Teaching On:making Your Life Count For Entetnity!topic: Making Your Life / 2016 The End Of The World / ‘better To Give To The Poor Than To Your Pastor’ – Pastor Ogidigbo [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.