Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Etisalat Are Cheats - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Are Cheats (12109 Views)

Spectranet Are Cheats / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks / 2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Are Cheats by itt91yahoocom: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Etisalat has the worst of Internet data Plan.
Anytime i send there useless cose to 229 to subscribe they wont deduct money and give me my requested mb plan rather they would send message that i should browse for 5k/kbps, within just few Minutes the whole money is removed and i wont be able to browse again , no more kbps,if they want to send there rubbish and unnecessary text it would be instant upon recharge but just to remove money after subscribing and confirms once MB , they wont , rather they prefer that one should browse at 5k/kbps, so ones money can be used up within few Minutes , when i called the customer care all they have to say with there sugar coated customer service officer is we are sorry for the Inconveniences and play there Nonsense etisalat music while they ask you to hang on trying to solve an issue they can never solve .
NCC Please do something , Etisalat is a cheat.I recharged #2000 Text MB3 to 229 for 1.5
GB for complete 2 hours , they did not deduct money to give me 1.5GB rather they prefer to cheat me by asking me to browse 5k/kbps so i can use it up quick , i need to browse , after waiting endlessly i decided to browse , within just 2 hours , i found out that i could not browse again , when i check with *228# it says i have no data Plan again , i never download , i have nothing to do with downloading , all i do is to check my email that is all .I wanted to buy 8000 Naira recharge card before to subscribe for a 6GB but thank God i never made that Mistake , Anyone in the forum Please , which network are you using presently ?advise me the one to use the Nature of my work Entails that i should check my emails always .I reply Inquiry from Customers at my place of work.
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by infobiz9ja(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Port To Airtel
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by cardoso111(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2013
AIRTEL for ever
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by Excelboi(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2013
OP your topic is different from the body of your posts. They mean different thing. You should have said ''Etisalat are cheats''
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by fr3do(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2013
Excelboi: OP your topic is different from the body of your posts. They mean different thing. You should have said ''Etisalat are cheats''

Etisalat cheats
cheats as used is a verb

@op
they've said it all,airtel
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
@OP, b4 u jump from one ntwk to anoda, u should kno wich ntwk realy has a strong browsin presence in ur area. Ds ntwks ar not alwys everywhere...
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by tripledub: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Op,

Airtel rocks. Port to airtel...,...,,.........,.
Load 1500naira on airtel and dial *440*16# and Airtel ll give u 2.3Gig of data.

I ve had a bad xperience with etisalat. As d owner of an etisalat tecno p3 phone, i am getting 100mb data free each month for 12months. D data lasted for only 30minutes.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by Mayowasoaga: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
tripledub: Op,

Airtel rocks. Port to airtel...,...,,.........,.
Load 1500naira on airtel and dial *440*16# and Airtel ll give u 2.3Gig of data.

I ve had a bad xperience with etisalat. As d owner of an etisalat tecno p3 phone, i am getting 100mb data free each month for 12months. D data lasted for only 30minutes.

laughing my ass out. 100mb for 30min.
my own, refreshing twitter and facebook for android alone consumes big data.
pls i want to port but how
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by raeez(m): 2:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Same thing happened to me some months ago what happened is dat the data cap given to u has been exhausted by u while ur subcription date has not yet expired.if u are now trying to subscribe its not going to work they will only be deducting ur money until ur subscription date has xpired
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by cupid4ig(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Same happened to me last week i sub for happy hour of 6gig that starts by 1am and ends 5am etisalat dedicated the money and send me a msg saying welcome to happy hour blah blah only for me to wake up by 2am to browse but could open a sigle page i checked balance and what i got is u dont have any data plan. This guys are thiefs my etisalat sim is on top my fridge now collecting dust
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Something they did to me so I have
Remove their simcard then I replace
It with airtel.
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by akwunmi(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Etisalat rub my sista too,de just comot 1k wey she bin wnt use when her bis expire,she Don use her mb 2lik 400mb b4 etisalat carry out dare operation...nw she call dare customer care n de say na browsing wey she brows comot d moni,she con ask say so na fazbuk wey she de fazbuk comot her 1k abi?? D customercare say he no no abt dat 1 oo,dat all e no b say na browsing comot d moni n e de non refundable....U C PHYSICAL RUBBERY FROM OUR SUPER NETWORK??
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by itt91yahoocom: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
@trippledub,I intend to go for Airtel,i need to know how to get it done ,i just bought a universal modem ,if i buy a recharge card and load it on my phone not blackberry ,Its HTC,do i port it to Airtel first before i load and subscribe?what is d port code? once subscription is made .does Airtel confirms subscription instantly or take d whole year like Etisalat cheaters, lastly can i insert Airtel sim in my universal modem to subscribe? I am just sick and tired of buying many modems .i have visa fone,glo but both networks sucks and now The head Eti-cheats.Please help folk.
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by tripledub: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:
@trippledub,I intend to go for Airtel,i need to know how to get it done ,i just bought a universal modem ,if i buy a recharge card and load it on my phone not blackberry ,Its HTC,do i port it to Airtel first before i load and subscribe?what is d port code? once subscription is made .does Airtel confirms subscription instantly or take d whole year like Etisalat cheaters, lastly can i insert Airtel sim in my universal modem to subscribe? I am just sick and tired of buying many modems .i have visa fone,glo but both networks sucks and now The head Eti-cheats.Please help folk.

My guy, it is pretty simple. Simply buy an airtel line and register it. Load 1500naira card, then dial *440*16# . U will receive a confirmation text instantly telling u that ur subscription is active for one month. U will get 2.3gig of data.
Load another 100naira, then dial *141*712*11# to subscribe for airtel 10mb data.
Then insert the sim into ur modem and wait for d network strength to come on.
Go to the dashboard network settings and change the apn to internet.ng.airtel.com. save the settings and set as default.
Click connect and start surfing the net. Enjoy.......
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by emmysharp(m): 4:44am On Aug 17, 2013
akwunmi: Etisalat rub my sista too,de just comot 1k wey she bin wnt use when her bis expire,she Don use her mb 2lik 400mb b4 etisalat carry out dare operation...nw she call dare customer care n de say na browsing wey she brows comot d moni,she con ask say so na fazbuk wey she de fazbuk comot her 1k abi?? D customercare say he no no abt dat 1 oo,dat all e no b say na browsing comot d moni n e de non refundable....U C PHYSICAL RUBBERY FROM OUR SUPER NETWORK??

Physical 'RUBBERY' indeed grin I guess etisalat 'RUBBED' the money from her fone cheesy
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by emmysharp(m): 4:47am On Aug 17, 2013
tripledub:

My guy, it is pretty simple. Simply buy an airtel line and register it. Load 1500naira card, then dial *440*16# . U will receive a confirmation text instantly telling u that ur subscription is active for one month. U will get 2.3gig of data.
Load another 100naira, then dial *141*712*11# to subscribe for airtel 10mb data.
Then insert the sim into ur modem and wait for d network strength to come on.
Go to the dashboard network settings and change the apn to internet.ng.airtel.com. save the settings and set as default.
Click connect and start surfing the net. Enjoy.......

Trippledub, the 2.3GB of data at N1500 sounds like WOW. Is it blackberry subscription or normal data bundle? If its d bb subscription, are you ABSOLUTELY SURE it works on other devices?
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by itt91yahoocom: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
emmysharp:

Trippledub, the 2.3GB of data at N1500 sounds like WOW. Is it blackberry subscription or normal data bundle? If its d bb subscription, are you ABSOLUTELY SURE it works on other devices?
trippledub,thanks a lot man,but the question is what i am about to ask,like i said after subscribing with my HTC PHONE ,remove the sim and put it in my modem ,will i still the 2.5GB ,I thought browsing with modem on a laptop is a different thing ,just need more clarification.
Re: Etisalat Are Cheats by emmysharp(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
You mean Etisalat does not give the free 100MB they promse you'l get monthly when you buy Tecno P3?

I saw Tecno P3 specs here:
http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/tch/mobile/techno-android-phones-specifications-and-price-in-nigeria

What do you guys think, is it a good phone?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Mtn Fraudsters Duped My Gm This Morning / Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.