Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! (12132 Views)

Very Urgent;current Price For Nokia C7 And N8 Please! / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by texazzpete(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
After the truly crappy N97, many people (including myself) had written Nokia off as a dying giant. Now, it's clear that they won't go down without a fight

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/14/nokia-makes-e7-qwerty-slider-official-beautiful-and-all-busine/

E7

C6 and C7
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by puskin: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
hurray. . . .they've finally, finally put on their thinking cap. smiley smiley
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by puskin: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
mMm??. . . .they've tried. It remains to see wat the fone can actually do from an unbiased chronic Nokia end-user's perspective
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by aieromon(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
puskin:

mMm??. . . .they've tried. It remains to see wat the fone can actually do from an unbiased chronic Nokia end-user's perspective

I'm a biased chronic Nokia-end user so i reserve my comment.;P

^^^Patiently waitin' for the N8
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by engrhamid(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
texazzpete:

After the truly crappy N97, many people (including myself) had written Nokia off as a dying giant. Now, it's clear that they won't go down without a fight

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/14/nokia-makes-e7-qwerty-slider-official-beautiful-and-all-busine/

E7

C6 and C7

I dont think Nokia will ever satisfy me. maybe i will have to visit nokia and tell them to make a special fone for me.
have already fallen in love with this fone till i realize no secondary camera n no memory slot, 16GB no do me at all
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by shayman(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
Maybe you guys didnt read the specs well, Nokia is still sleeping, Infact, they are half-dead, They just put a nHD resolution in a 4inch screen, Thats too too poor, Check out samsung galaxy S and iphone 4, They ve have far better resolution!
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by pritypeety(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2010
how come Nokia n8 no make dat newcomers list? c6, c7, and e7 are all crap and old story! but seriously the n8 makes more sense and of course to rival with ma sweet android OS! well the spec is making a lot of sense but still would not give up my android for it. Just check the N8 spec u probably would Love it.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by lynxnoon(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
if na symbian den its still symbain angry angry
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by puskin: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2010
lynxnoon:

if na symbian den its still symbain angry angry

Yes. . . .Symbian na Symbian, no matter which fanciful hardware or packaging it has been put in.

This Nokia ppl too like dis their symbian OS sef. Can't they just develop another OS. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by aieromon(m): 1:13am On Sep 15, 2010
shayman:

Maybe you guys didnt read the specs well, Nokia is still sleeping, Infact, they are half-dead, They just put a nHD resolution in a 4inch screen, Thats too too poor, Check out samsung galaxy S and iphone 4, They ve have far better resolution!

I guess you were sleeping and forgot to read about the Usb on the go features.Who gives a hoot about your resolution?I don't.Go compare the phones and come back with thought provoking arguments.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by shayman(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2010
@aieromon, Maybe u dnt knw wat and nHD resolution means, 340*600 on a 4inch screen is wierd! Images and videos will lose quality with a lot of distortion,
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by aieromon(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2010
shayman:

@aieromon, Maybe u dnt knw wat and nHD resolution means, 340*600 on a 4inch screen is wierd! Images and videos will lose quality with a lot of distortion,

Don't get me started this morning.What's the TV out function for then?You record and view on HD TV.Please,let's argue about more important specs.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by lynxnoon(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2010
shayman:

men just don't go there. . . . from the video i watched images n video quality are way way too cool for anytin like distortion to come in. . . and playing on HD TV nko?. . . . lets not even go dere.
But all d same am sticking to ma android for now. . .hehehehehe wink grin
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by Bawss1(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2010
Nokia needs to do some serious work on that Symbian OS if they want to catch up with the competition.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
wit all dis u still saying they have rival? Wat more do u want from them? Pls dis is their best.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by lynxnoon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
wizzywisdo:

wit all dis u still saying they have rival? Wat more do u want from them? Pls dis is their best.
hv u heard of the phrase: "dia best aint gud enuf"? undecided
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by texazzpete(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
pritypeety:

how come Nokia n8 no make dat newcomers list? c6, c7, and e7 are all crap and old story! but seriously the n8 makes more sense and of course to rival with ma sweet android OS! well the spec is making a lot of sense but still would not give up my android for it. Just check the N8 spec u probably would Love it.

Don't be silly. These were ALL just announced YESTERDAY. N8 is the one that is old news. You have an annoying penchant for speaking confidently about things you know little of.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by Thelonius: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
puskin:

This Nokia ppl too like dis their symbian OS sef. Can't they just develop another OS.  undecided undecided

Do you know what it takes to develop a new OS and the change management issues that the company will have to deal with? Symbian^3 is not the ultimate and the glossiest OS but it sure moves more units because it has managed to stay simple and consistent for the average user yet still offering depth of functionality for high end users.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by Mobinga: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2010
Why are niggas beefing symbian? Damn symbian is the best mobile OS ever. . .But all their phones running on Symbian OS are the same thing sad
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by flyuche(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
what's wrong with symbian? it can do touchscreen too.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
how much does c6 cost
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by audacious: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
With the Nokia DVBH mobile tv headset (which should work on all symbian^3 phones) DSTV mobile should look awesome on either of those screens. I think I'll hold off on that HTC Desire purchase. Afterall HTC ma vex announce two Desire variants today. Chei!, choices choices choices.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by texazzpete(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
Mobinga:

Why are niggas beefing symbian? Damn symbian is the best mobile OS ever. . .But all their phones running on Symbian OS are the same thing sad

No. It's not. It was a long time ago but not anymore.
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by lynxnoon(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
audacious:

With the Nokia DVBH mobile tv headset (which should work on all symbian^3 phones) DSTV mobile should look awesome on either of those screens. I think I'll hold off on that HTC Desire purchase. Afterall HTC ma vex announce two Desire variants today. Chei!, choices choices choices.
men am going tru the same dilemma oh. . . . grin grin
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by shayman(m): 5:01am On Sep 16, 2010
Yeah, Symbian has so many bugs and stuffs lyk that but why the craze about android? Wish i had an android phone,
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by audacious: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2010
lynxnoon:

men am going tru the same dilemma oh. . . . grin grin

Tell me about it, dem no go kill us! grin
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by pritypeety(f): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2010
texazzpete:

Don't be silly. These were ALL just announced YESTERDAY. N8 is the one that is old news. You have an annoying penchant for speaking confidently about things you know little of.
U are so ignorant and a big fool 4 saying that! Do u even research at all?
N8 is old news? a phone dat hasn't even been released yet I bet u belong to the class of people dat use china phones. C let me let u down onthe info,
c6 and n8 was announced april 2010 but c6 has long been available since july. N8 on the other hand would be available October. c7 and e7 was just recently announced  this September agreed and would also be released the same period with N8. so wats ur problem dude?
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ lynx, better buy ur android!!

shay na new casing and effizy wan dey dull u? abi is it not the same old symbian cack that we have been using for donkey years?

soon naw na how to hack, install AV, install this n that we go dey hear.

its the same old wine in a new bottle, go with the times and upgrade ur parol, wetin be symbian? tseew, if e like make e be V10

@ all, i dont mean to put Nokia down but way i figure, if ur not a "dont know nada" user and u know wassup, i really dont see why u would buy anor symbian fone when u can see the great devices out now, Iphone 4, HTC etc.

Foward ever jare. make dem go drwaing board go re-strategise. if i were them, i would pay thru my nose and buy up meego from google
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by DualCore1: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
sherrep u dnt have money to by the fone or meego. bro how far u? y are u dulling?
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by Hussain555(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
U guyz jst dey talk sha,
Isn't Nokia more pocket friendly than these other brands u re talkin bout,
''obe todun, owo lo she''
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by Dgunnerz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
[flash=200,200]http://I dont just knw why i dont like touch-screen fones.[/flash]
Re: Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! by lynxnoon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
4llerbuntu:

@ lynx, better buy your android!!

shay na new casing and effizy wan dey dull u? abi is it not the same old symbian cack that we have been using for donkey years?

soon naw na how to hack, install AV, install this n that we go dey hear.

its the same old wine in a new bottle, go with the times and upgrade your parol, wetin be symbian? tseew, if e like make e be V10

@ all, i dont mean to put Nokia down but way i figure, if your not a "dont know nada" user and u know wassup, i really dont see why u would buy anor symbian fone when u can see the great devices out now, Iphone 4, HTC etc.

Foward ever jare. make dem go drwaing board go re-strategise. if i were them, i would pay thru my nose and buy up meego from google
men anyhw anyhw am still wit android oh!!!. . . . just liked d cool effects i saw on c7 but den. . . . . .symbian na symbian jare weda S60 or ^3 undecided grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Root Infinix Zero X506 With This 5 Easy Steps / Infinix Diamond Android Smartphone / How Can I Root Tecno Y4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.