Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Who Wants To Be A Mod? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Wants To Be A Mod? (621 Views)

Criteria For Appointing New Moderators For The Religion Section.Nominate a mod / Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid / Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Mod? by tobechi20(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Is anyone interested in moderating this section? Before answering that question, you might consider this

a)ur personalityy ;are you emotional?can you control your temper? Have you heard experience in public service? If you are insulted , how would you rreact

cool competency ; if you are going for a job interview and you are told the previous staff , a proffessor was sacked for incompetency,woulddny u reexaamine urself

c) can u take insults, humiliation,embarasment ; a common trait of most one man buisness

4) wont you consider the muslim -xtian wahala in this forum, how do you intend curbing it so u dont repeat predessor mistake

5) can you take orders, commands to do or say what you hate

6) are u willing to defend the management decision with ur life whether it makes sence to you or not

7) are u an extremist?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Mod? by Lovethywilbedon: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20: Is anyone interested in moderating this section? Before answering that question, you might consider this

a)ur personalityy ;are you emotional?can you control your temper? Have you heard experience in public service? If you are insulted , how would you rreact

cool competency ; if you are going for a job interview and you are told the previous staff , a proffessor was sacked for incompetency,woulddny u reexaamine urself

c) can u take insults, humiliation,embarasment ; a common trait of most one man buisness

4) wont you consider the muslim -xtian wahala in this forum, how do you intend curbing it so u dont repeat predessor mistake

5) can you take orders, commands to do or say what you hate

6) are u willing to defend the management decision with ur life whether it makes sence to you or not

7) are u an extremist?
[8] are you unemployed? that is to say, will you have enough time to monitor every post in every thread of the section? you must be unemployed or under employed to be able to do this work efficiently and effectively.
[9] are you ready to be treated like your predecessor, if you make a similar mistake?
On the other hand Tobechi20 I didn't know that you are working as THE MANAGER of The Human Recourses Department of Naira land, if so,
[10] HOW MUCH WILL A PROSPECTIVE MOD BE PAID?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Be A Mod? by boss123: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2013
I can do it easy job grin how much? ☺‎​
Re: Who Wants To Be A Mod? by ucforu(m): 2:15am On Aug 11, 2013
Am available
Re: Who Wants To Be A Mod? by tobechi20(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Lovethywilbedon:
[8] are you unemployed? that is to say, will you have enough time to monitor every post in every thread of the section? you must be unemployed or under employed to be able to do this work efficiently and effectively.
[9] are you ready to be treated like your predecessor, if you make a similar mistake?
On the other hand Tobechi20 I didn't know that you are working as THE MANAGER of The Human Recourses Department of Naira land, if so,
[10] HOW MUCH WILL A PROSPECTIVE MOD BE PAID?

lol, i am not a staff of nairaland., am only asking prospective interested client to think twice and get ready for the worst, being a mod isnt as easy as they think.

Considering the shameful way mmw was disgraced out of office, i wouldnt advice anyone into it
Re: Who Wants To Be A Mod? by lecturerdabo(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20:

lol, i am not a staff of nairaland., am only asking prospective interested client to think twice and get ready for the worst, being a mod isnt as easy as they think.

Considering the shameful way mmw was disgraced out of office, i wouldnt advice anyone into it

Pls can u update me, what happened to MMW?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Mod? by kufre2010: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
I will moderate it, as a non religious person i can't be bias.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No! Pastor Adeboye, Your Approach Is Wrong Sir By Peniel Plus / Pastor Bans Weaves From His Church / Spiritual Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.