Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid (931 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2013
I have read people recomending Frosbel for the mod job.Never make that mistake except you want all catholics to leave this forunm.Frosbel is a rabid catholic hater and will push for the deleting of all catholic threads.

I will recomend you go with popular opinion here and reinstate manmuswac.You might be the CE0 here but your customers can make or mar you.If majority of posters here get disenchanted with you then you are done for.

Don't play on xtian emotions by trying to demonise manmuswas by saying he was only pushing anti-xtian treads to the fb.We xtians are not complaining,we re happy with him.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by mcfynest(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2013
see if frosbel and obadiah777 are used as mods, there wont be an issue

1 Like

Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2013
mcfynest: see if frosbel and obadiah777 are used as mods, there wont be an issue

God forbid that fundamentalist is made a mod.I ll rather prefer a moderate muslim or an atheist to a fanatic like frosbel.

Obadiah that one I don't even know who is crazier between him and musiwa

1 Like

Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2013
1. Why would I want to be a moderator ? Not in my wildest plans , not now , not ever and never forever grin grin

2. I am sufficiently enlightened to know that freedom of speech and thought , is pivotal to the running of a healthy forum and society .

3. Quit believing those false doctrines. wink

Overall , its a LOL to your Post.

smiley
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2013
frosbel: 1. Why would I want to be a moderator ? Not in my wildest plans , not now , not ever and never forever grin grin

2. I am sufficiently enlightened to know that freedom of speech and thought , is pivotal to the running of a healthy forum and society .

3. Quit believing those false doctrines. wink

Overall , its a LOL to your Post.

smiley

Good riddance to your mod campaign then.

3 Likes

Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013
chukwudi44:

Good riddance to your mod campaign then.

Mod campaign

Don't panic, I enjoy my freedom of expression , the mod post does not fit into my agenda grin
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by texaco1: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Obadiah 777 for mod?I love this joke ,best joke of the day.
Each banning he does will be supported with a bible verse,just watch

1 Like

Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Pygru: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2013
grin grin grin
so frosbel get many haters like this embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2013
mcfynest: see if frosbel and obadiah777 are used as mods, there wont be an issue
Dayummmm
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by italo: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pygru: grin grin grin
so frosbel get many haters like this embarassed grin grin grin

No. He's a hater of many.
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by mazaje(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
He might turn out to be a good mod, i never expected manmustwac to be neutral and fair when he was made a mod, but he ended up surprising us all. . .
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Pygru: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
mazaje: He might turn out to be a good mod, i never expected manmustwac to be neutral and fair when he was made a mod, but he ended up surprising us all. . .
1.Why would I want to be a moderator ? Not in my wildest plans , not now , not ever and never forever
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Mudley313: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
mazaje: He might turn out to be a good mod, i never expected manmustwac to be neutral and fair when he was made a mod, but he ended up surprising us all. . .

...and then why was he relieved of his duties then? he was the fairest mod, even more so than jesoul, who was the darling of most azz-kissers on this religion forum, talkless of the terrorist tyrant that runs the jihad sub-section; in all fairness, MMW needs to be reinstated
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by alexleo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2013

Yeah manmustwac really tried. Am not in support of changing him. Couldn't seun have suspended him for about a week or so and bring him back?
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by mazaje(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
alexleo:

Yeah manmustwac really tried. Am not in support of changing him. Couldn't seun have suspended him for about a week or so and bring him back?

I don't know why Seun refused to listen to people calls to reinstate him. . .I hope the person he appoints will be fair and neutral like him. . .
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
chukwudi44:

God forbid that fundamentalist is made a mod.I ll rather prefer a moderate muslim or an atheist to a fanatic like frosbel.

Obadiah that one I don't even know who is crazier between him and musiwa
lol
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by alexleo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
mazaje:

I don't know why Seun refused to listen to people calls to reinstate him. . .I hope the person he appoints will be fair and neutral like him. . .

i just hope too. I dont like his removal. That guy did well.
Re: Frosbel As A Mod? God Forbid by texaco1: 5:04am On Aug 10, 2013
alexleo:

i just hope too. I dont like his removal. That guy did well.
It seems you guys are new to nairaland,seun doesn't change his mind once he decides to do something.

(1) (Reply)

A Hoax / Is The Garden Of Eden Still In Existence? / Stories Pastors Dont Tell Xtians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.