Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,287 members, 7,839,425 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child (9652 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by sheniqua: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
Spermdrops:

@Poster

Was it not a man like you that impregnated her? If most men have not assisted in committing abortions left, right and center. . .most would have had kids too!

So how many have you killed or how many do you have that you do not know about? Surely, someone will marry you with all the sins you have committed too.

Excellent post!
I actually would respect a lady with a child more if I were a man
At least she had the heart and decency not to abort.
The one without a child,there's no telling how many she has killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by benincitys(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
and how did you know if the one with a child have not abort before she live one to live?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Sonye(f): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2008
I think our hearts can never be questioned. if there is love in the relationship, this thread will not be in existence
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by seuneniola(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2008
I dey craz?? Thats why its good for young girls to shine eyees. One mistake could lead to everlasting doom
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by spoilt(f): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2008
I'd take the one who kept her child anyday. Abortions are women's best kept secrets. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by JustGood(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2008
Plenty women for Nairaland don commit in the past and e be like say many of dem don get pikin wey papa no gree take. dat's why dem dey say e good to marry woman wey born pikin b4
make young guys shine dem eyes make dem no go fall for deception of the woman wey don born for anoda man b4 o. Dat one na d 1st comma for ur marriage because the pikin no be ya own and e no go easy to dey train anoda man pikin.

If the woman na betta woman, d papa of the first pikin for still dey with am

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Coco29(f): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2008
These topics need to be on hot ghetto mess.com roflmao grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Rich4U(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2008
There is nothing wrong in marrying a woman with a child. It tells you something about her that she faced up to her responsibilities and not shy away from them. Alot of girls will rather get an abortion than raise a child by themselves thereby some end up having abortions multiple times.

Do you think they will tell you they have had abortion before, probably not, so if you love the woman with a child go ahead and marry her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by fellybabe(f): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
2Rich4U:

There is nothing wrong in marrying a woman with a child. It tells you something about her that she faced up to her responsibilities and not shy away from them. Alot of girls will rather get an abortion than raise a child by themselves thereby some end up having abortions multiple times.

Do you think they will tell you they have had abortion before, probably not, so if you love the woman with a child go ahead and marry her.

I AGREE WITH U O JARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by lalaboi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
i willl never!! simple as

make 1 yeye gal com carry the pusssy wey she don use born pikin alredi? never!! the thing sef go don rotten

2Rich4U:

wake up bro

her having the baby without a father or husband alredi shows how irresponsible and senseless and useeless and evry bad thing she can be!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by LadyT(f): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
lalaboi STFU please how stupid do you sound.

As a woman I have No issues in taking on a guy who already has a child or children. I need to just understand that those kids are number one there were there before me and if I love him I love them too.

Children are wonderful and beautiful gifts. A woman or a man should not be punished for having one.

If you believe you cant handle another mans child I guess your love has more limits than others. But to condem someone who has had a child as useless is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by HRhotness(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
LadyT:

As a woman I have No issues in taking on a guy who already has a child or children. I need to just understand that those kids are number one there were there before me and if I love him I love them too.

Children are wonderful and beautiful gifts. A woman or a man should not be punished for having one.

If you believe you can't handle another mans child I guess your love has more limits than others. But to condem someone who has had a child as useless is a disgrace.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by lalaboi(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
LadyT:

If you believe you can't handle another mans child I guess your love has more limits than others. But to condem someone who has had a child as useless is a disgrace.

yea! maybe u have a child with no father! i dnt know!
tell me wot u gon do if the kids dnt like the guy u married
so it is responsible to have a child without a father?
dnt get me wrong! i didnt condemn any child! or children!
all am saying is i cannot bear the burden of a careless person! it might be 1 character or behaviour that got her wer she is! why would i wanna jump into something i knw is gona end up almost exactly d smae way

tell me dey children dont deserve to be wiv their reAL father!
to make the childrem happy is the mothers' responsibility

if she cnt do dat, shes USELESS and SELFISH to think her children will be happy with another father!

even the guy no see better single gals to marry!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by LadyT(f): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2008
You are so pointless and senseless.

lalaboi:

yea! maybe u have a child with no father! i dnt know!
tell me wot u gon do if the kids dnt like the guy u married
so it is responsible to have a child without a father?
dnt get me wrong! i didnt condemn any child! or children!
all am saying is i cannot bear the burden of a careless person! it might be 1 character or behaviour that got her wer she is! why would i want to jump into something i knw is gona end up almost exactly d smae way

tell me dey children don't deserve to be with their reAL father!
to make the childrem happy is the mothers' responsibility

if she cnt do that, shes USELESS and SELFISH to think her children will be happy with another father!

even the guy no see better single gals to marry!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by lalaboi(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2008
i dnt knw why all what i said is annoying u! or are u in the same position or what? u must be!

sorry i cnt see it from ur own point of view!

all i know is the gal or woman will be for having a child without a father! simple as!

and please! stop the small small insult! u cnt make evryone think like u do
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by LadyT(f): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2008
I dont have any children yet.
Your problem is your not thinking before you type!!!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by lalaboi(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2008
u cnt just highlight my post and tell me am pointless and senseless!

what does that make u? the way u see my post is not the way every one else is gona see my post!

why dnt u highlight and start analysing it 1 by 1.then argue against it!

b4 u call it pointless

bet u read what i wrote just once n u r like 'nah, he's full of shyt, lemmie blast him'
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by JustGood(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2008
make u lef dis women alone jare
How I go marry woman wey get pikin b4. if she day responsible she 4 dey wit her pikin papa. who wan marry irresponsible woman wey no day think of her pikin.
in fact as dem dey here so make boys just careful not to fall 4 dis kind women 4 dis place o. Una go see pepper if una want marry dis kind women wey day think like this.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by mohawkchic(f): 3:59am On Jun 13, 2008
~Am actually stunned at how controversial the thought of marrying a single mum is to some blokes!!

~I dont think its fair for single mums to be sterotyped!!

~Anywho as its a matter of choice,a life changing one at that, i suppose no skin off my nose for some of the reasons been given why they wouldnt marry a single mum!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by sheniqua: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2008
Trouble don kpafuka !
our men are stuck in the boy phase.
I'm almost crying at they way they reason.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
sheniqua:

Trouble don kpafuka !
our men are stuck in the boy phase.
I'm almost crying at they way they reason.

Never cry o. Me sef no fit marry after 1
if man get brain, u say de man don dey stuck for boy phase. to u unless man agree to marry woman wey carry baggage, him neva become man.

no man suppose start him life with excess baggage
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by uzoo: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2008
should this even be an issue , especially if the man really loves the girl,

so many guys find love and get hitched to women who have "kids"
check out ex liver pool player JUBRIL SISSE,(i hope i got his name right)

his happily married to his wife who was a single mom now they have kids together

so tell me , what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
my broda dem tell u say my name na djibril Cisse? abi u hear say i get european culture?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Rich4U(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2008

wake up bro

her having the baby without a father or husband alredi shows how irresponsible and senseless and useeless and evry bad thing she can be!

This is a wrong perception, what about the men that fathered the kid and choose not to stay around?

Everyone makes a mistake and I don't think just because of a such mistake a person should be totally condemned because of it.

And also things happen, what of a woman that got married and had a child and her husband died? What do you think should happen to her? Stay single for the rest of her life? She didn't make the choice but rather the hand she had been dealt.

You are the one that needs to wake up bro, Love conquers all things
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by TOH(f): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2008
according to NL, widows should slaughter their kids else they wont marry them
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by olanajim(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
@poster,
KILL HER CHILD AND MARRY HER AFRESH!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by TOH(f): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2008
Rofl grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Afribiz(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2008
I'm surprised that some people are giving kudos to a single lady with a child. Do i hear you say they are more responsible and more decent? And who says abortion is being committed by every lady? I don't believe that.

Moreover, do you know how many issues those your so called RESPONSIBLE and DECENT ladies might have aborted before, and even after having a child? Let's call a spade a spade o jare.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2008
afribiz don tok sense. tank u
make boys shine eyes for here o. una fit land for wahala with dis girls wey dey like to act like oyibo so. how young man go say na woman wey get baggage him wan follow? we dey decide who to fall in love with. all the nonsense about falling in love na lie.
everibodi dey chose who to fall in love with.
why none of una don fall in love ugly poor man or even mad man sef?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by uzoo: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2008
@lady T

thanks for that reply to lalaboi, some people on nairaland should not be allowed near the keyboard

@lalaboi
you just displayed the level of mentality you have.(you should read the replies from TOH,Olanajim, Sheninqua)
and tell me if you dont fall into that category of people who would kill the child and then marry the woman.

i cant believe in this day and age , some guys still think the way they do.it beats me.

if i find love, and the woman completes me , i'll marry her over and over and over again , and be a good father to the child.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Esss(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2008
@ topic

Women with kids?? No go area. Except she's gonna ship the kid off to his/her daddy when we get married.

Step-kids are total A-holes to their step parents. Disciplining those kids is not even in the equation, they are insolent, you are always seen as wicked, Nothing you do is ever right, anything you say to them is an insult, any nice thing you do is trying to buy their love, you are always seen as the replacement fellow who is doing their original parent, they hardly ever accept you, they go out of their way to make your life hell and the worst part is you are not allowed to kill them.

I'd rather marry a woman with a pet than a woman with a child. No offense to step kids or kids from broken homes.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by olanajim(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
It is just amusing how people reason without thinking.

Anyone who want to marry a single parents must do the following:
1. Find out what happened to the ex.
2. Make your independent research to the man or woman background.
3. Ask your self, if you are satisfied with the above, "can you cope?"
"can you have peace of mind with the fellow?"
"are you in your right sense?"
if all these are YES, then do what you must do.

As for those of you who condemn single parents at a press of keyboard, "CONGRATULATION!"

Let imagine you are a man, and you lost your wife at child birth or due to other circumstances beyond your control, at 30, you need to give the child a future and you need to get ahead in life. Will you:
1. Kill the child just to have a new wife? If NO, how would you feel if EVERY lady you meet brand you in negative light and refuse to have any dealing with you, even without asking you how you ended up with a child?

Same poser for ladies too!

The fact of life is that most single ladies, or gents never plan to be one. We ought to look at the circumstances surrounding their fate before we judge.

Casting blanket condemnation at them is an indication of thoughtlessness.

We may pray never to marry a single parent, but nature have a way of teaching us to understand in the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law? / I Placed A Curse On My Husband. / How Do You Choose Your Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.