Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Some Logos You May Wanna Have! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Logos You May Wanna Have! (1815 Views)

Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design / GRAPHIC DESIGNERS Guru....check Out Some Logos I Made With Corel..!!!! / Wanna Shoot A Pro Hd Music Video Or Register Your Songs Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by chubysoft1(m): 5:04am On Aug 11, 2013
I felt it necessary to post this logo here in nairaland. Still working on many logos right not, when i'm done i will post them.

If your company need to re-brand its logo or don't have any at all, contact me:

PIN: 32F8B227

Call chuby: 07063665901

You can also see:
http:///18r0dmf

for more info.

Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by spywareczar(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2013
pls go back to ur drawing board, d logos re not gud, nd get som books on brand identity designs and read them, they'll help
Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by chubysoft1(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2013
spywareczar: pls go back to ur drawing board, d logos re not gud, nd get som books on brand identity designs and read them, they'll help

Just saw your profile. Yours is 3d with heavy graphics here and there... is not all about being 3d you know its about colors.
Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by spywareczar(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2013
chubysoft1:

Just saw your profile. Yours is 3d with heavy graphics here and there... is not all about being 3d you know its about colors.
LMAO grin, that's why I suggest Ɣøµ read some books abt brand identity design, coz Ɣøµ clearly don't knw abt logo/brand identity representation, what Ɣøµ saw on my profile pic is a 3D presentation of my logo on a wooden surface which can be achieved in Adobe Photoshop, below is my logo, the one by d left, the other re just d glossy presentation of the one by d left

Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by spywareczar(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2013
Below are also sum presentation of my logo, hope Ɣøµ get d message am tryna pass across?

Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by chubysoft1(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2013
spywareczar: LMAO grin, that's why I suggest Ɣøµ read some books abt brand identity design, coz Ɣøµ clearly don't knw abt logo/brand identity representation, what Ɣøµ saw on my profile pic is a 3D presentation of my logo on a wooden surface which can be achieved in Adobe Photoshop, below is my logo, the one by d left, the other re just d glossy presentation of the one by d left

well i am not doubting the fact that your logo aint good. it is good quiet alright, but there's something about corporate logo that you don't understand. Your logo is more comical and lack this "corporate feeling".

Logos are meant to be simple, straight the point and colorful (speaking of colorful, yours lack most).

I have being designing corporate logo since 2009, and bet me companies are more interested in those qualities i stated above. Trust me.
Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by spywareczar(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2013
chubysoft1:

well i am not doubting the fact that your logo aint good. it is good quiet alright, but there's something about corporate logo that you don't understand. Your logo is more comical and lack this "corporate feeling".

Logos are meant to be simple, straight the point and colorful (speaking of colorful, yours lack most).

I have being designing corporate logo since 2009, and bet me companies are more interested in those qualities i stated above. Trust me.
if Ɣøµ hve been designing since 2009 and Ɣøµ dnt see anytin wrong with ur recent/present designs, then I dnt tink I can help ur situation mehn, coz ur problem no be frm here. adieu
Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by OKX(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2013
@spyware
really man, u need to work on ur attitude.
d artist ddnt ask for ur opinion or anybody elses, even if u feel compelled to remark...choosin d right words is a sign of maturity.

its bcoming a habit that u subtly run down anybodies work and try to introduce ur own, u have adequate threads showcasing ur own work.
those logos may not b to ur taste, but terming them as not good on his thread is just plain wrong.

our work is for clients not fellow artists, and there's a thin line between being motivational and just plain undermining.
u may not take d above well, but it needs to b said.

open a thread sharing wot u think u know of d qualities of a good logo, dats more effective than ur current self appointed destrutive art-policing.

3 Likes

Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by chubysoft1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
OKX: @spyware
really man, u need to work on ur attitude.
d artist ddnt ask for ur opinion or anybody elses, even if u feel compelled to remark...choosin d right words is a sign of maturity.

its bcoming a habit that u subtly run down anybodies work and try to introduce ur own, u have adequate threads showcasing ur own work.
those logos may not b to ur taste, but terming them as not good on his thread is just plain wrong.

our work is for clients not fellow artists, and there's a thin line between being motivational and just plain undermining.
u may not take d above well, but it needs to b said.

open a thread sharing wot u think u know of d qualities of a good logo, dats more effective than ur current self appointed destrutive art-policing.

Seriously, spyware of a guy should be careful with his comments. I think he lacks maturity. Comparing my pattern of logo branding to his, i'll be damned....
Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by spywareczar(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
i give up grin grin
Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by chubysoft1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
spywareczar: i give up grin grin

Really! Yeah! that your work is nice doesn't mean you are the boss here.
Re: Some Logos You May Wanna Have! by spywareczar(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
chubysoft1:

Really! Yeah! that your work is nice doesn't mean you are the boss here.
didnt say am d boss here nd am nt tryna be, jst tryna keep dis section alive,

(1) (Reply)

CARTOON: Everyday Hustle In Lagos Is GYM Experience / Introduction To Graphic Design / I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.