Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! (1562 Views)

Mad Max Or Furious 7: Which Will Be Best Car Movie Of The Year? / Photos: Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike, Goes Mad! / Chika Ike Plays Mad Woman In New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by gem87(f): 10:59pm On May 28, 2006
This movie addresses most of the issues we face in our society,
what do u love about this movie and why?
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by hotangel2(f): 11:21pm On May 28, 2006
I love everything about it.

U should see the Family reunion. It's too good.
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by shawna(f): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2006
i love dat movie its so funny madea is so hilarious grin
shemare moore is looking sexy as usua wink wink wink
tyler perry is going places he is definitely goin to be next big thing in hollywood very soon
he has a new tv show on upn called HOUSE OF PAYNE which is also very funny but hez not in it though hez just the producer. smiley
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by topdan: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2006
Anybody in the house who have not watched this movie is realy missing out. i think is sweeter than what? , just go get ur copy and make sure you are not watching it alone, smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by prinsuvz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2006
My tenant was in that movie. He was the pastor in the movie, tall, dark, handsome guy. His name is Terrell Carter, he is a singer and an actor, check out his website www.terrellmusic.com. He's a very nice guy, GREAT singer too! He's actually been in Tyler Perry's other stuff as well. Movie is great!
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Hotstepper(f): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
i love da movie. one of da best black movie eva made
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Badman888(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2006
i slept off after da 1st 10 minutes
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by damygurl(f): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2006
Badman888:

i slept off after da 1st 10 minutes
Say wat? dat movie was funny. how can you sleep off watching it?
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Badman888(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2006
i dunno oooo, mayb it just didint get the point of the movie,
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by damygurl(f): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2006
it's about this guy who cheats on his wife. cuz they couldn't have any babies he had a mistress and had 2 kids with her. he didn't even have the courtesy to tell her he just hired a guy to pack all her stuff and take her wherever she want's to go. she went to her grandma house and they both went to the guys house and destroyed it. she fell in love with the truck driver. the husband got himself involved with this bad guy and he got shut. She helped him to recover but she abused him and had her revenge but later on she 4gave him.

She wrote it all in her diaries
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Badman888(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2006
ooo wow so thats what i missed tks, would give it another shot again wink hope i enjoy it
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by damygurl(f): 12:54am On Jun 21, 2006
why does it sound like you r been sarcastic?
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Badman888(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2006
as in how i dont get u
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by damygurl(f): 1:00am On Jun 21, 2006
as in you didn't really mean it when you said you gon give it another try.
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Badman888(m): 1:02am On Jun 21, 2006
as in yea becos watched a whole lot of other movies nothin else to watch, since i dont have anything much to do would try watching it again.
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by damygurl(f): 1:07am On Jun 21, 2006
aight. Have fun watching it!!
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Badman888(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2006
yea tks, bye ~1~
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by cutieexx(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2007
u don watch am already?. cheesy grin cos' almost a year don pass since ur last text in
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by Flodel(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2007
this movie is the movie i have ever watched and hate. it has a very good begining but the end is the bad thing about it. thats why i don't like it.
Re: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman! by cutieexx(f): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2007
i thought @ d end, the man and the woman got back together? undecided or pls if otherwise, tell me wat happened

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Tired Black Man / D S T V Defrauding Customers. / Ojuju Wins Best Nigerian Film At 2014 Africa International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.