Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ (20658 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by MrScript(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
we don hia. hw e o take reduce d price of fuel?
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by drake2005: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
ShymX: I honestly don't know Nigeria has continued to ignore this man. The man and his ministry are cash cows, and Nigeria can make tons of money annually, by turning what he's doing to a tourist attraction. I'm darn sure hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions) visit Nigeria annually just to see this man.

Give the man his own "Vatican city" somewhere in the country and invest in his ministry!

True talk. For the record, I'm not a believer of Christianity nor Islam, however believe in God, that said, I will accept T.B JOSHUA AS MY BLACK POPE with his own vatican city OVER THIS GLOBALIST POPE we have in the Vatican.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hope he stays there for good!! We don't need him, he's a disgrace to our country.

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hernadez99: ADC!!! angry
ANC
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Femolacaster(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
kennygee: Yay, the price of garri and titus fish has reduced in the market. grin
Must u make comment?
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Hernadez99: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
nadia_SA: ANC
Asampete!!!! grin

#MikeyTheSonOfAbu wink
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
zetdee: As if he's not corrupt already, now he goes to Nigeria to seek blessings from the kings of corruption.
you mean he is coming to induce corrupption into THE GIANT OF AFRICA?
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
zetdee: As if he's not corrupt already, now he goes to Nigeria to seek blessings from the kings of corruption.
you mean he is coming to induce corruption into THE GIANT OF AFRICA? gringringrin
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hernadez99: Asampete!!!! grin

#MikeyTheSonOfAbu wink
abu shocked shocked
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Jccy(f): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
OMG, i xo much luv diz man,,, 4uk off 8ters
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Hernadez99: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
nadia_SA: abu shocked shocked
Yaaga!!!!!
Back and Better!!! wink gringrin
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by MomohLawal: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
you write very rude.
. You should ask for the mercy of God for you have sin against this Man of GOD TBJ.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by try69: 6:13am On Aug 13, 2013
ShymX: I honestly don't know Nigeria has continued to ignore this man. The man and his ministry are cash cows, and Nigeria can make tons of money annually, by turning what he's doing to a tourist attraction. I'm darn sure hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions) visit Nigeria annually just to see this man.

Give the man his own "Vatican city" somewhere in the country and invest in his ministry!

Sensible

But bros remember wetin jesus do to those that wanted to turn his Father's house to some money making venture? grin grin grin
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by try69: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Jccy: OMG, i xo much luv diz man,,, 4uk off 8ters

Like seriously ? Fukkck off

U xtian cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sew ur head cut and heal abeg grin grin grin grin

And oh..take em drugs too and timely grin grin grin
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by sweetcheecks(f): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
Hope he stays there for good!! We don't need him, he's a disgrace to our country.

Shocking. shocked
How is he a disgrace? More than whom?
Asseblief tog, girl! We are not going there on NL. wink

You see? Darkies do not like an outspoken darkie.
Mental slavery thingz. undecided

Forward Malema, if not jailed you gonna give Zuma Guptekile a heart attack. LOOOOOOOOOOOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by abenabisa: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Nollywood Star Actress: Mercy Aigbe looking Fab! Check out The Star actress photos "Chilling"
See more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21449
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2013
nadia_SA: LoL there's no hope for that one..
are you serious?
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Chiyung(f): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Joavid:
am not catholic and i dnt favour thier beliefs or doctrines. Meanwhile am writing frm a bibilical point of view and i dnt think u are a christain or a bible student.
God is present everywhere and he grants us wat we ask of him. We dnt need to travel to meet a fellow human to bless us

Then why do you have a pastor in ur church? sad
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Shocking. shocked

Forward Malema, if not jailed you gonna give Zuma Guptekile a heart attack. LOOOOOOOOOOOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amen...we don't have to say this things out loud sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Shocking. shocked

It's not even about mental slavery. A person can get their point across without being rude, akere? But ja, let's not go there
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by sweetcheecks(f): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

It's not even about mental slavery. A person can get their point across without being rude, akere? But ja, let's not go there

Askies tog, nunu. That was not said in rudeness or seriousness it was suppose to be a reflective statement. Any how, monie kwaad wees nie, nawe you were too harsh ( i will choose to use harsh rather than rude) on Malema calling him a disgrace that was uncalled for. He is also a feeling person with all the bashing he gets from abelungu we can not add to his pain. Ke ngwana wamutu as well.
wink
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by donodion(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Malema may not win presidency,but his party having seats at the parliament would surely be a big thorn in the flesh of ANC.SA upcoming election is one election worth "observing" for history sake. Down-turn of ANC

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? / 28-Year-Old Pastor Missing In Onitsha (Photo) / Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.