Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nbc Trainee At Agege - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Trainee At Agege (1062 Views)

Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited / NBC Trainee Technician Interview / Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Trainee Technicians Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Trainee At Agege by abayd: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2008
@mogambe, were you among those that was called for last weeks interview? This is because a friend of mine was called last week for the interview. I was told I still have hope because the cut off point is 4/10 and that was what i had.Please n1 with useful information should let the house know.My friend that was called for interview had a 1st class and he is very goosd so maybe he was called because of his high performance, I may be wrong!
@ all
those that has been employed were mostly employed as RMD RESIDENT MARKETING DEVELOPERS and they are managers in the new depot cocacola is siting in major centers in lagos. The question is what are the criteria for choosing this people?
@mogambe,
if you have any info concerning the topic please let us know, God bless you
Re: Nbc Trainee At Agege by mogambe: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2008
@abayd
its been quite a while o!i thought u were called for the interview? i have not been called yet though a friend of mine who was called for an interview after the first test was called for interview after the second test. Pls ask ur friend to confirm from the NBC HR if they are still calling people for interview. As for now i dont have any info on them.
i do hope that they will call us soon. Can u help me check my score.
pls respond on this oooo!
takia of u. grin
Re: Nbc Trainee At Agege by mogambe: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2008
@abayd
am still waiting 4 ur reply oooooooooo grin
Re: Nbc Trainee At Agege by abayd: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ mogambe
There is anoda interview coming up tomorrow on this same trainee stuff. The expalation I got was that the interview is going to be done in batches so let us still wait. However, the guy promised to let me know the situation of things this evening,
Re: Nbc Trainee At Agege by mogambe: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
@abayd
thanks for the info. pls do keep me updated.hope u are trying ur hands on others things or openings. have u applied to TIMBUKTU MEDIA. the owner dele olojede seems very credible and renowned.

takia of u wink
Re: Nbc Trainee At Agege by seggie: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2008
For those that did the NBC GT interview on may 22nd and 23rd, they have started calling. You can call them on 012706670.

Cheers, !

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To The Drgnet Test! / Jobs At Integrated Turnkey Solutions Limited. / Way Out Of Joblessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.