Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (23554 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up / Ceecon Oil And Gas Boss, Chima Anyaso's Marriage In Trouble? / Onyeka Odiegwu & Chima Anyaso's Wedding: Genevieve And Tuface Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by glizengem(f): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
D pix luks so 1945 Yuck
Re: . by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
saxywale:
They made it to the altar

https://www.nairaland.com/625331/onyeka-odiegwu-chima-anyasos-wedding

but was the former girl ouk's daughter?
Damn, I remember seeing this wedding on bellanaija two years ago. So the guy has moved on to another woman? wonders!! shocked shocked
Re: . by Kslib(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
The guy has an arrogant disposition. Just see the way he's pulling the bride in the second picture like "O girl, abeg come make we do this thing and GTFOOH"
Lol.. I thought i was the only one who noticed how he was dragging the bride.. Its doesnt look cute atall esp for a bride in her wedding gown!!

1 Like

Re: . by Anazp: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
loads of jealous folks here. haha
Re: . by chiboyman: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
This guy is looking mean and intelligent. He looks like a no nonsense man. All the same I don’t know him personally so I can’t judge…best of luck dol

1 Like

Re: . by chikeorji123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Well don't know this guy but base on background check l have to take panadol to avoid unconcern headache that may erupt...U may click Likes to partake also...

1 Like

Re: . by onyeguy: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
tpia@:

lord have mercy!!!!!!!

who is this guy?

NA ALEX FERGUSON YOUNGER BROTHER FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED COACH ORIGINATED FROM TAHITI REPUBLIC cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
homesteady: After reading the comments above, I just started having a bad feeling towards the guy!! His coat looks arrogant sef!
Boss this your comment eh!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by deshclones(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Women never learn...i know this dude..he owns a house very close to my uncles place..(they share the same fence)and boy...this guy is arrogant...as in ehen..in capital letters "ARROGANT"'..with little or no respect for anything human...why a young educated woman will want to cling to a guy like this with all his baggage beats me?...funke comes to mind here..is it that there are no young single guys around or what??..no one should give me the money BS cos this chic is well to do in her own right so what?

wish them the best though....

between the first wife looks finer and more homely than this nzeribe chic IMHO

2 Likes

Re: . by pouch(f): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
they all are in the same boat. the babe sef no be Nzeribe biological daughter.
n.a. Nzeribe Bindi wife daughter be that o.
Re: . by pouch(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
pouch: they all are in the same boat. the babe sef no be Nzeribe biological daughter.

I meant his bini wife.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
pouch: they all are in the same boat. the babe sef no be Nzeribe biological daughter.
Makes more sense, cos am wondering how Athur Nzeribe of all person will give his daughter's hand in m marriage to this serial groom like someone called.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is actually the kind of guy women respond to in real life. Una just dey run mouth.

4 Likes

Re: . by fyneguy: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
pouch:

I meant his bini wife.

So as bini wife born the babe, no be Nzeribe biological daughter? na mechanical daughter she be?
Re: . by tpia5: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
It seems he's her stepdad and she bears his name.

1 Like

Re: . by tpia5: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
deshclones: Women never learn...i know this dude..he owns a house very close to my uncles place..(they share the same fence)and boy...this guy is arrogant...as in ehen..in capital letters "ARROGANT"'..with little or no respect for anything human...why a young educated woman will want to cling to a guy like this with all his baggage beats me?...funke comes to mind here..is it that there are no young single guys around or what??..no one should give me the money BS cos this chic is well to do in her own right so what?

Seems its his third marriage, not even sure.
Re: . by homesteady(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
gringrin
I like this thread just because of the amebo I'm hearing here gringrin

1 Like

Re: . by amiskurie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
see mr brownlow....another oliver twist meme!.
Re: . by adconline(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
deshclones: Women never learn...i know this dude..he owns a house very close to my uncles place..(they share the same fence)and boy...this guy is arrogant...as in ehen..in capital letters "ARROGANT"'..with little or no respect for anything human...why a young educated woman will want to cling to a guy like this with all his baggage beats me?...funke comes to mind here..is it that there are no young single guys around or what??..no one should give me the money BS cos this chic is well to do in her own right so what?

because he's good looking, a good dresser, has lots of money, lots of it! He's well connected politically for a guy of his age. To answer ur question: most Naija girls love flashy lifestyle and want to reap where they didn't sow.

6 Likes

Re: . by fairygeh(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lovely wedding gown.me likey.can't wait to be a bride some day grin.dem go take
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
homesteady: gringrin
I like this thread just because of the amebo I'm hearing here gringrin
Re: . by Gnexplore: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
chiboy_man: This guy is looking mean and intelligent. He looks like a no nonsense man. All the same I don’t know him personally so I can’t judge…best of luck dol

Good point... a man with focus..... lol
Re: . by Gnexplore: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Although a challenging development for the 1st wife... is still better than any news ...that he RIP the first wife....

It pays not to remain in a union that undermines ones' peace-of-mind.

What he did is what some dude don't gave the gut to do

And some ladies here (NL) wish there brothers, uncles or stepbrothers have same courage to end 'peaceless union' they are in......

Am sure the 1st wife will find a more favorable union.....very soon.......
Re: . by Dubemkelly(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
They have made their choice,if it crashes,d best we can offer is 'sympathy' 'Ewww' trust 9jans
Re: . by InvertedHammer: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yeah...as if all of you are telling the bride what she doesn't know already.

Back off!

Hitler was married. Saddam was married. Abacha was married. Idi Amin was married.
Heck OBJ is still married. Gaddemnit! Even GEJ is married.

So what is it about this guy that will make a Nigerian woman say NO to his marriage proposal?

You will be amazed at how opposites attract.

Good girls love BAD guys and vice versa.

I am still trying to find out what is it about a slap across the face that good girls find enjoyable.

//

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
nerodenero: I don't know the guy but the comments being passed are very disturbing. I just hope the pretty bride survives this union!

U can say that again.. but his face looks too hard for my liking....
I no envy the bride at all....and with all these comments above?......wow!
Re: . by Slicky112: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
STEAL OUR MONEY GO BUY HOUSE 4 UK.... USELESS PEOPLE!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Chisco4love(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lets call a spead a spead, for those of you criticizing this guy of being bad I wonder were you got such information like this, In his entire family he is the only outstanding child in the family and the only one the family can boost of.......I know him well than most of you here that read only what the press write to tanish ones image.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Chisco..Nna mehn..ur english na die o

3 Likes

Re: . by Chisco4love(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
He is the only child in the family who doesn't join in bad association like others...but one thing I believe here is an ideology that says in everything there most be an opposition........Never the less, I wish him happy married life.
Re: . by ejiyke2007(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
NICE
Re: . by Chisco4love(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Julieccentric mind your words, if your rude try to find your type am not here for abusive words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Deletes Instagram Account / Tiwa Savage Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun / Woli Arole Celebrates Father, Baiyegun On His 79th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.