Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. (2834 Views)

Do You Know Any Cream I Can Use To Restore My Light Skin / Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. / Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Donaldmike(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
plz, wats the cream i can use to make my lips pink. plz guys.
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Use a hot knife on ur lips...... Mtchwwwww
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Hernadez99: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Bros the best option na to go Kiss Goat Yansh!!

#justTryinnaBEaNICEguy
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by JoktyJohn(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2013
...the best way is to fry your lips everyday...
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Donaldmike(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2013
JoktyJohn: ...the best way is to fry your lips everyday...
Y you not try to keep urself, must u behave like the goat they call u?
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Donaldmike(m): 3:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Hernadez99: Bros the best option na to go Kiss Goat Yansh!!

#justTryinnaBEaNICEguy
thats gud guy. @least, u av done that before.
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Donaldmike(m): 3:16am On Aug 12, 2013
profjustine: Use a hot knife on ur lips...... Mtchwwwww
oh nooo, u are the one? it happens anyway but i will take that as an advice frm a mad man. take care.
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Hernadez99: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Donaldmike: thats gud guy. @least, u av done that before.
angry
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Use lemon,cut in half and rub on lips before u go to bed
U can use an exfoliator to scrub on ur lips twice a week,mixture of honey and sugar made into a paste could be use also as a scrub which makes it fun.
Keep u lips soft by using the right lip balm or vaseline
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Donaldmike(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
el33: Use lemon,cut in half and rub on lips before u go to bed
U can use an exfoliator to scrub on ur lips twice a week,mixture of honey and sugar made into a paste could be use also as a scrub which makes it fun.
Keep u lips soft by using the right lip balm or vaseline
Tanx frd
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Why do you need pink lips??LOL
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
IvyBlue: Why do you need pink lips??LOL
Because of you!

1 Like

Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Because of you!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by nestaAK(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Have you tried "pink lipstick" ?
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Andyblaze: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
nesta-AK:
Have you tried "pink lipstick" ?
How can a dude wear pink lipstick while walking out
Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by Chicolee(f): 2:23am On Aug 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Cream I Can Use To Make A Guy Lips Pink. by bobbyANSELEM: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE NATURAL HOMEMADE PINK LIPS BALM

Probably you have a rough, chapped, dehydrated dark lips, and you've been asking yourself how do I get rid of this ugly looking lips and achieve a rossy, soft, and hydrated pink lips. Worry no more. That's what this article is all about.

having a pink rossy lips is an appealing feature of a woman’s beauty or a man’s good looks. This is why we have written this article, which contains the recipe of the Simple and effective natural homemade pink lips balm.

This pink lips balm Contains nothing but pure natural ingredients such as Waxes, butters, vitamins and Alpha hydroxy acids. Leaving your lips hydrated, soft and pinkish.

Follow this link to read the full details on how to make simple and effective natural homemade pink lips balm

(1) (Reply)

Mustard Seed!!!! Zobo Drink!!! To Get Rid Of Malaria And Typhoid. / Man Shares Fake Designer Shoes He Got Delivered To Him After Paying N115k / Any Metro-sexual Men Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.