Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Mustard Seed!!!! Zobo Drink!!! To Get Rid Of Malaria And Typhoid. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mustard Seed!!!! Zobo Drink!!! To Get Rid Of Malaria And Typhoid. (2820 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Pimples It's Killing Me Helppp Me Please With Photos / Torley Nigeria Official Drink Sponsor Of The Men Fashion Week 2018 / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mustard Seed!!!! Zobo Drink!!! To Get Rid Of Malaria And Typhoid. by didicil(f): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Are you tired of taking typhoid & malaria drugs? The best cures are mustard seeds or raw zobo drink..You could always buy good mustard seeds at the nearest catholic church around you.Buy the small sachet mustard,its sold for 100 naira or 150.Chew 10 seeds every morning in an empty stomach.Do it everyday to kill the bacteria.MUSTARD SEED!!!! Gets rid of fibroid,stomach issues and so on

ZOBO DRINK!!!! Buy 100naira of raw zobo leaves.Wash twice to remove the dirt,add a litre of water in a pot ,add the washed zobo leaves,add a small clove of garlic.Though some people hates garlic,it is medicinal and a strong antibiotics. Add small ginger,if you have the powdered one add two teaspoon .Boil for 15mins.Allow to cool,then sieve out the zobo leaf.To get the real benefit DONT ADD any sweetener.Pour it in a container and put inside a refrigerator. Take it morning and night for three days. If possible be taking fresh zobo drink every week to get rids of malaria and typhoid.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Call For CCTV Installation In Your Store/shop Today.don't Wait Till It Happens / African Dresses And Styles 2020: Best African Dresses For Ladies / Traditional Wedding, What To Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.