Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Meeting (now Available Online) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Meeting (now Available Online) (20759 Views)

Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 And The Meeting Emerges Biggest Winners At AMVCA 2015 / The Meeting Is Now Available On DVD / Photos From The Set Of Mildred Okwo & Rita Dominic’s New Movie “the Meeting” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:
Hahahaha don't STEAL the film then complain, at least pay ya moni so we can follow say you vex well-well and rightly so lol
How does this make sense?
What's the difference?

VillageBoi:
WTF?? I'm from a village, you come dey blow longest grammar for me. I didn't understand jack. PS The link wey I post na STREAMING link.. abi no be wetin una dey call am?

If I say what I wanna say, that'll be beneath me

VillageBoi:
Haba a$$ism still dey pain you? Ok, go and watch my own films... for FREE!

ARGGHHH!!!

I'm out
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
joeydozzy:
How does this make sense?
What's the difference?
Haba, it was simple. (The difference is AWUF can nefa run ya belle)

joeydozzy: If I say what I wanna say, that'll be beneath me
Please say it or I might start crying.

joeydozzy: ARGGHHH!!!
I'm out
Go? Where you dey go? I dash you films make you watch for free you come wan run? Ah ok, your Gorgle has broke? Make I post the links here for ya lol

Sweet Sixteen - https://www.nairaland.com/866173/new-short-film
Une Clope - https://www.nairaland.com/1105305/une-clope-short-film-nsfw
Dont Rock The Boat - https://www.nairaland.com/1107900/dont-rock-boat-short-film

See! I'm not even charging you a penny.
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh and the video of that guy you posted... the one that just managed to cross river yesterday is telling pure lie when he says he can't speak his own language... why do we Naija people come up with such BS? Chei, listen to that thick, konk axzent (accent - I can also speak nollywood style) lol

Which video ?
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Which video ?

Your 'Naija Tag Video' section. I think it's in your 'Dairy - Freshie Londoner'
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm....Villageboi and adaobi...well done oh. Best wishes in your out-of-the-blue relationship friendship. wink

Rela- wetin? undecided angry. Make e just be friendship ooo... Na me dey eye beautiful adaobi since grin ! I just no wan talk Cos I hear say she be 'minor'. I don't want to be labelled another yerima grin

Villageboi.
Lmao @ 'deportees' grin. So you sef open those kind threads as a 'spectator'...just like me cheesy
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
speedyboi:
Villageboi.
Lmao @ 'deportees' grin. So you sef open those kind threads as a 'spectator'...just like me cheesy

Oh they get 'thread' for here? Every Naija persin our side dey talk about am... me sef happy if I enta Lagos make they deport me to my fillage... shebi na free transport? as my 'brethren' don teach me say make I find everything for free grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
^^^

Infact make I start getting ready. I'm going to see 'obioma', 'dua-dua', 'road-side tailor' so he/she can maketh me my tribe uniform... form henceforth I will only be wearing trosis that sits right under my harmpit lol.
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Your 'Naija Tag Video' section. I think it's in your 'Dairy - Freshie Londoner'

Ohhh him grin grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
^^^

Lol... Yup!
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nomski0(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
I was really happy while watching this movie....i like the way Nollywood's quality value is increasing.....its not all about quantity anymore.
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
speedyboi:

Rela- wetin? undecided angry. Make e just be friendship ooo... Na me dey eye beautiful adaobi since grin ! I just no wan talk Cos I hear say she be 'minor'. I don't want to be labelled another yerima grin

Villageboi.

I'm not a minor angry
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm not a minor angry

embarassed embarassed Sorry
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
speedyboi:

embarassed embarassed Sorry

Forgiven smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by profbrightuzoma: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello mind how you talk to people. I guess you are not my standard...
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by prof800(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
profbrightuzoma: Hello mind how you talk to people. I guess you are not my standard...
grin grin
grin
grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by sholay2011(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
prof800:
grin grin
grin
grin
grin grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
^ ^ ^
The 'twos' of 'yous' lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.