Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

"Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda (2046 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse / PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by martin123: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2013
Just heard it on Nigeria Info this morning during their cross-fire.
APC has been likened to EGYPTs Muslim Brotherhood that brought Mosi

Northern Elders also said, anything done to substitute Buhari, is a southern Agenda

Does this means the party is dead on arrival?

Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2013
You have hearing impairment....

Head ko....throat ni...Olodoo.

Go back to school ..they've called off the strike...they will teach you the difference between heard and head.
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by biafransoul: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Yeah. I think the Op is somehow right; from all indications it is gradually pointing toward that direction. Any discerning mind knows Apc has both religious and ethnic agenda and it starts with power returning to the north come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by gramci: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2013
FACT

biafran soul: Yeah. I think the Op is somehow right; from all indications it is gradually pointing toward that direction. Any discerning mind knows Apc has both religious and ethnic agenda and it starts with power returning to the north come 2015.
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by luvinhubby(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2013
martin123: Just head it on Nigeria Info this morning during their cross-fire.
APC has been likened to EGYPT Muslim Brotherhood that brought Mosi
Does this means the party is dead on arrival?
I heard that too on 99.3 fm, though the guy was expressing a personal opinion but it got me thinking, Egyptian revolution brought in an extremist president that had an Islamisation agenda for Egypt and today their economy is in shambles & the political situation was better off under Mubarak than now. APC may end throwing us into worse situation than now because all their national leaders are fundamental moslems and bokoharam sympathizers and boko-harams agenda is to Islamise Nigeria, APC may end up try to force an Islamic agenda on Nigeria and that may be dangerous.
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by pafra(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2013
what so ever the agenda of APC, what we need is improve living condition for all the citizens of this country.i dont care if its christian,Islam,or cultis
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by martin123: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2013
gudugba: You have hearing impairment....

Head ko....throat ni...Olodoo.

Go back to school ..they've called off the strike...they will teach you the difference between heard and head.

Guess you are a graduate!!! you went through school, and school didn't go through you..... so you dont know about "Typo"
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by Danhumprey: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Instead of you people crying hulabalu over this party,why don't you people wait still 2015,and see which party Nigerians would vote. What we should be concerned about is not the name of the party,but it's manifesto,the composition of it's leaders,the calibre of the candidate it present for elective position.
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by Sibrah: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2013
If Mr OP was careful enough to examine PDP and its relationship with CAN, it would be clear enough which party has a religious Agenda or is a brotherhood of ethnic foundation.
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafran soul: Yeah. I think the Op is somehow right; from all indications it is gradually pointing toward that direction. Any discerning mind knows Apc has both religious and ethnic agenda and it starts with power returning to the north come 2015.

What has your 'Christian' PDP party done for you in the past miserable 14 years they held on to power at the center?

Una brain no dey work well.... undecided
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by kuspa1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
It baffles me when I hear people talk about Islamizing Nigeria. It is purely a propaganda of some sort. Nigeria is too diverse for that bullsh**
Don't just take everything you are told or heard, do your own research.
Nigeria shall remain a country for both christians, muslims and others as long as Mankind is in existence.
Be Wise & Say
No To Islamaphobia!!!
Re: "Apc" Is An Islamic Agenda by kuspa1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
It is high time we stop joining religion and politics. Go for a credible candidate. Prejudice and sentiment have caused us a lot that we must change our ways or history will repeat itself.
A word they say is enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Senate To Okay $200m World Bank Loan For Lagos / Fashola Beats Jonathan In Railway Devt —group / Shake-up In Army, 5 New Gocs Named, Generals Moved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.