Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Got To Go... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Got To Go... (771 Views)

Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Know What Really Happene / You've Got To Get This For Your Family For Xmas And Newyear! / This Has Got To Be One Of The Sickest Things Ever Done To A Toddler ... Peep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got To Go... by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2013
DeepSight:
SHARRAP! YES, I AM TAKING THIS PERSONALLY! THIS IS AT THE ROOT OF THE DISCRIMINATORY PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY BORNE FROM FEAR. I DOUBT HIS BANNING ME WILL DENY ME AND MY FAMILY MY DAILY BREAD. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, HIS EXPLANATIONS FOR ARE ARE THAT OF A BED WETTING SICKENING LITTLE CHILD SCARED SH1TLESS OF HIS HEADMASTER AYATOLLAH MACLATUNJI.

Hopefully, my ban from the religion section will be up in a few hours. I'm moving on to better things.. grin

The Nigerian atheists and humanists facebook group have gotten more interesting, NL is being run by Muslims and I really don't have the strength to organize a virtual rally. LOL

That being said, anyone who wants to contact me can do so through my mail: prncksh@gmail.com

To those on the Xtian chatbox, my xtian friends (goshen, frosbel), brothers (Anony & Ihedinobi) and my rebel friends (weigraf, cyrexx, logicboy, bolaino, mazaje, plaetton, obadiah tongue ) and others too numerous to mention, thanks for everything..

So long. kiss kiss kiss

EDIT: TO MODERATORS, PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL SECTION. THANKS.
Re: Got To Go... by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2013
so long then. Wishing you another life-changing encounter with reality
Re: Got To Go... by cyrexx: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2013
musKeeto:

Hopefully, my ban from the religion section will be up in a few hours. I'm moving on to better things.. grin

The Nigerian atheists and humanists facebook group have gotten more interesting, NL is being run by Muslims and I really don't have the strength to organize a virtual rally. LOL

That being said, anyone who wants to contact me can do so through my mail: prncksh@gmail.com

To those on the Xtian chatbox, my xtian friends (goshen, frosbel), brothers (Anony & Ihedinobi) and my rebel friends (weigraf, cyrexx, logicboy, bolaino, mazaje, plaetton, obadiah tongue ) and others too numerous to mention, thanks for everything..

So long. kiss kiss kiss

EDIT: TO MODERATORS, PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL SECTION. THANKS.

Muskeeto, tell me this one of your jokes.

Pleeeeeeaaaassseeee!!!!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Got To Go... by MrTroll(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2013
O boy eh!!! Una wan leave only logic boy here? cry
Er...pls post d FB group here biko. E be like say I go soon port too o. My ministry don de collapse sad
Re: Got To Go... by thorpido(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
So long.....may you encounter God on your way.
Re: Got To Go... by bolaino(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Musky, don't leave us here. I forbid u to leave. We shall overcome. Just hold on a little while longer. Reddit, happy atheist forum or any other atheist forum, can't be as interesting as nairaland's religion section. So my guy biko, chill.

(1) (Reply)

Man Training Another Man`s Children. / Advertisement Of Cigarettes? / Abusive Brothers/negligent Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.