Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,436 members, 7,853,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters (872 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by BigB11(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2008
McCain has already started to indirectly sweet talk  Hillary's supporters by giving complimentary speech about the sore loser, Hillary Clinton.

It is important to keep in mind that Hillary's supporters are very simple minded (slow) and it wouldn't take much to brainwash this group of people. Obama must come up with his strategy as soon as possible.
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by lucabrasi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
the thing is that,a lot of her supporters will definitely move over to maccain because they cant stomach the idea of voting for a black presidential candidate,obama should be and im ure is working towards getting as much of clinton's supporters as possible,im sure even though they dont necessarily support obama, the democratic policies which they believe in plus obama extending his hands to clinton ike he has been repeatedly doing will win many of them over,heard on cnn also that obama might be considering bill clinton forthe chairman of his campaign machinery
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by BigB11(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
Infact, McCain has also already started to use Obama's slogan "change". I guess, it is true that if you can't catch him you must join him.
But I'm sure that this strategy will absolutely backfire. The man is too damn old to be singing song that has the word "change".

It is impossible to teach an old dog (old soldier) to change his ways.
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by Lady2(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
McCain is in the shadow of Obama. He changed his slogan to resemble Obama's and worse is he fails to deliver. I listened to two of his speeches last night and this morning, that man needs a redbull.
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by lucabrasi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2008
yes but being real now,its not just speeches that ll win the election tho,he needs the white votes really bad now,he needs to really convince hillary clinton's supporters and the blue collar whites,and september is a veeeery long time as some of his supportrs might still change their mind,i think speeches aside it all boils down to which of the changes america wants and if they r ready for an african american, because americans can be very funny,remember george bush's second term,
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by jesusfreak(f): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2008
as much as i hate to admit it undecided
Obama stands a better chance of winning McCain with Hillary by his side
though the chances of them getting along is what i cant tell (judging from the tantrums in the past five months)
The democrats need to unite if thyre ever gon stand a chance against the republicans. wink
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by Novacaine(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2008
We are in white America what do you expect?
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by TCUBE(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2008
that is impossible, hillary supporters i believe are 2 much to vote for mccain, unlesss they are racist, hmmmm! half of them huh?
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by TPS360: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
am shocked that some hillary supporters are now supporting mccain, The transition to mccain to me is a clear evidence of racism, , how on earth will a democratic support mccain?, oooh i forgot, " we can't vote for a black man",

Hillary wants Obama to lose to mccain so that she can come back in 2012, no black person will vote for hillary clinton come 2012 if Obama loses to mccain, black go vote republican, ooooh, then tables go turn, racism in america!!!!1
Re: Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters by toshmann(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2008
the way we shout racism for every little thing that doesnt go our way, na wa o

mccain has every right to go for those voters and he is doing so. wetin? this is politics. period.

why not obama go for romney's supporters? who hol am?
anyway, this is politics. i support john mccain. i'm not against barrack obama. but i believe mccain means it whe he says country first. he can go against party politics to do what he believes. obama has showed signs of bendability . he will bend so much to the clintons etc but once mccain gets there, he will be himself again. he went against his party so often that up till now he is yet to fully get the backing of the deep conservatives.

democrats must do something special to win the election this yr. when they were tearing themself apart without restraint at the primaries what did they expect? bad politicking grin

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama Have Won The 2008 Us Presidential Election / MLK Day USA / Gadafi's Last Will, A True Patriot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.