Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

-two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements (2594 Views)

A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table / A New Element Added To Periodic Table / Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

-two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Anonymous2(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2008
1) Element Name: WOMANIUM
Symbol: WO
Atomic Weight: (don't even go there)
Physical properties: Generally soft and round in form. Boils at nothing
and may freeze any time. Melts when treated properly. Very bitter if not
used well. Chemical properties: Very active. Highly unstable. Possesses
strong affinity with gold, silver, platinum, and precious stones.
Violent when left alone. Able to absorb great amounts of exotic food.
Turns slightly green when placed next to a better specimen.
Usage: Highly ornamental. An extremely good catalyst for dispersion of
wealth. Probably the most powerful income-reducing agent known.
Caution: Highly explosive in inexperienced hands!

2) Element Name: MANIUM
Symbol: XY
Atomic Weight: (180 +/- 50)
Physical properties: Solid at room temperature but gets bent out of
shape easily. Fairly dense and sometimes flaky. Difficult to find a pure
sample. Due to rust, aging samples are unable to conduct electricity as
easily as young samples. Chemical properties: Attempts to bond with WO
any chance it can get. Also tends to form strong bonds with itself.
Becomes explosive when mixed with KD (Element: CHILDIUM) for prolonged
period of time. Neutralize by saturating with alcohol.
Usage: None known. Possibly a good methane source. Good samples are able
to produce large quantities on command.
Caution: In the absence of WO, this element rapidly decomposes and
begins to smell.
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by ituen(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
smashing. Well done
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by krama(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2008
Well. . .
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Jeovy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2008
Very nice work man, but you left this out "Possesses
strong affinity with gold, silver, platinum, precious stones and money"
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by olulu(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
oldie

but cool
grin
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by folly69(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
still nice
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by kolkuns(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2008
Three GBOSA 4 U Guy.
GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by clemcykul(f): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
come on stop dat!
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Anonymous2(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2008
Any WO in the house wanting to bond with a manium? the affinity is high right about now grin
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Cayon(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2008
@poster

good one cool cool
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Kunbee: 3:15am On Apr 05, 2010
Lol cool
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by WackyJ1(m): 5:18am On Apr 05, 2010
Really nice
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Kunbee: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
I know
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
u claim to know everything. .can't someone just surprise u? Oh please! angry tongue
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2010
lol smiley
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
hey eyah. .haven't seen u around here before.

So which of the WO xteristics do u possess? lol
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
lysaa:

hey eyah. .haven't seen u around here before.

So which of the WO xteristics do u possess? lol

Hi lysaa, im new here. I was just passing by on this section and I'm enjoying all the jokes here. smiley

I tried to figure out which of those WO xteristics, but I don't have any of those mentioned. I think I belong to a different and endangered specie. wink
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Kunbee: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
lysaa:

u claim to know everything. .can't someone just surprise u? Oh please! angry tongue

Lysaa, i am a royal human cool
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2010
meaning?

Eyah:

Hi lysaa, im new here. I was just passing by on this section and I'm enjoying all the jokes here. smiley

I tried to figure out which of those WO xteristics, but I don't have any of those mentioned. I think I belong to a different and endangered specie. wink
U are a guy?
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
lysaa:

U are a guy?

Is that a compliment? cheesy Im a "wow" woman! cool
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
OK, tell me more of this rare specie. .
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by cbase: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
The Wo or d Xy?
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2010
who u dey ask?
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by cbase: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2010
are you asking moi?
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
Who does it look like i'm asking.
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by cbase: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
looks like you were talking to yourself, who can tell when ur sickness grips you again?
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by Kunbee: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2010
Stop fighting
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2010
cbase:

looks like you were talking to yourself, who can tell when your sickness grips you again?
That's so odd cos I don't get sick.
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by cbase: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
Dats it, u don't knw whn it starts. U jst hit ur head anywher, run around naked, scream away lk some possed soul, if dias no one 2 lk afta u. Am sorry, such a beaurifl girl, chai
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
Now there're confirmed unopposed problems uve got. your perception is daunted, mind thwarted therefore warped, Personality at base level. lol. etc etc. Are these some traits Manium?
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by cbase: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
I no dey hear grammar 4 afternoon, abegi
Re: -two New Additions To The Periodic Table Of Elements by lysaa(f): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
How e take affect me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatever A Woman Can Do A Man Can Do Better / Funny Pictures Of Today / Decipher This If You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.