Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Are The Prospects For A Graduate Of Elect/elect Engr? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Prospects For A Graduate Of Elect/elect Engr? (738 Views)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / How Can I Succeed As A Female Elect Engr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Prospects For A Graduate Of Elect/elect Engr? by patwilly(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
I've been on this forum for quite sometime now and kinda need some advice from you good folks. I am a corper currently serving in one of the states of the federation and will finish serving by october this year.i have a B.Eng(elect/elect) and my dilemma is whether to further my studies(say a masters degree) or look for a job somewhere. Supposing i decide to go for the latter option, how good are the prospects of a job in the oversaturated Nigerian labour market considering the fact that i'm still kinda raw(its been theories all since and little practical experience save for what i garnered during my IT year). Would you good people please help a brother out? I'd greatly appreciate.thanks
Re: What Are The Prospects For A Graduate Of Elect/elect Engr? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
And if you go for a Masters degree, won't you come out and meet the same 'oversaturated' market? The earlier you face your fears, the better. Anyway, it is expected that you will be a little concerned about the labour market, as a corps member.
I will say play both cards - follow both options. You can decide to grab whichever comes first.
Re: What Are The Prospects For A Graduate Of Elect/elect Engr? by slye(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prospects For A Graduate Of Elect/elect Engr? by patwilly(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
slye: https://www.nairaland.com/249270/electrical-engineering-aspirants-practitioners
check that
cant thank you enough! More contributions will be welcome.
Would also like to ask..which Nigerian university offers post graduate courses with a healthy mix of theories and research(elect engr to be precise)?also info on quality of staff(i.e lecturers) and equipments..stuff like that will be welcome.info on admission fees will also ve welcome. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

IN DETAILS: 10 Simple Ways To Prioritize Your Workload / How To Be Valuable At Your Place Of Work/business / ASUU Strike Have Been Called Off Today: Fresh Available Jobs | Huge Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.