Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

New To The Forum! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New To The Forum! (941 Views)

Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / Clicking External Links In Nairaland Takes You Off The Forum / How To Post A Picture To The Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To The Forum! by temibayo: 3:18am On May 29, 2006
Folks,
A friend just introduced this site to me and since I love to express my opinion on most issues, I joined this site and later to find out after reading the rules of the site that I can not really express my opinion explicitly and I understand why. Anyways, hope to read from you soon.

Always!
Re: New To The Forum! by Seun(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2006
welcome to the forum. Hope you plan to be a good citizen!
Re: New To The Forum! by temibayo: 2:39pm On May 29, 2006
Did you say a good citizen! huunnn. Hopefully!
Re: New To The Forum! by dominobaby(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2006
Welcome 2 nairaland.
Re: New To The Forum! by temibayo: 3:07pm On May 29, 2006
thanks!
Re: New To The Forum! by eveseh(f): 3:25pm On May 29, 2006
welcome u are welcome to NL

Re: New To The Forum! by temibayo: 3:32pm On May 29, 2006
Im feeling so much love! Is me or most countries have today's off as public holiday!
Re: New To The Forum! by eveseh(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2006
temibayo:

I'm feeling so much love! Is me or most countries have today's off as public holiday!

LOL
LOL,

when u come here u gonna feel so much love

(1) (Reply)

Critical Success Factors / Any Advice On Where To Go This Weekend And Boogie? / Change The Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.