Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Letter To Jesoul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To Jesoul (773 Views)

Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus / A Letter From George Whitefield To The Rev. John Wesley, Defending Calvinism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Jesoul by plaetton: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dear Jesoul,
How are you?
We miss your long absence from this religilous forum, moreso, with the sudden and unceremonious removal of our other well respected mod Manmustwac.

Nature abhors a vacuum, and this is so evident in the leadership vacuum presently foisted on this forum, first by your absence, and secondly by Mmw's sudden removal.

No doubts, had you been around, your soothing and wise counsel would have prevailed to quickly diffuse the situation.

The heated controversy accompanying the appointment of maclatunji as interim mod and the united voices against it is clear proof that there exists a clear distinction between good and bad, and that most people recognize that.

Anyways, we miss the sense of maturity, the humour, the elegant grace and the kindred spirit that are the hallmarks of you presence here.

Whatever is keeping you away from our forum, I beseech the God of your heart to show grace upon your kindred spirit and restore, renew and reinvigorate you.

Atheist Prayer for you:
I beseech, no, I hereby command and manipulate all the particles, atoms and energies of the universe to converge,coalesce and coagulate to shine upon you, infused your being, to restore, renew and reinvigorate your cells for healing, good health and good fortune.

Let it be so!

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Jesoul by turnstoner(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
turnstoner: Ameeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Good show!
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by manmustwac(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
If she was here i would've just let her deal with the Christ Kid issue. Who's knows what the outcome would've been.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Jesoul by ichuka(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
@op
Amen in Jesus name
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by An0nimus: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
lol @ the Atheist prayer. amen all the same.
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmm mmc truly loves NL n being a mod here.Seun should reinstate him n seun owes him an apology too.Am just seeing a whole new angle to him.Why cant seun see this?That guy(mmc) is a really good person.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Jesoul by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Dear jesoul,
Wherever you are I hope you are doing good.

Mmc,
You try sha the level headed way you have taken this, kpele.
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by tpia5: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why isnt goshen on the thread?

Is he not an atheist?

Besides, arent they best buddies.
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by Goshen360(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
tpia@:
Why isnt goshen on the thread?

Is he not an atheist?

Besides, arent they best buddies.

Aunty mi, kilo de gan? I have asked after her on the mod or another thread but I didn't get any reply from anyone.

Btw, na me be atheist? SMH
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by tobechi20(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
You never know the value of what you got till u loose it
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by UyiIredia(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Beretta92: Hmmm mmc truly loves NL n being a mod here.Seun should reinstate him n seun owes him an apology too.Am just seeing a whole new angle to him.Why cant seun see this?That guy(mmc) is a really good person.

The angle I'm seeing is his number of posts since then. I don't mmw to be an active commenter. Occasionally, always around but quite aloof. Since joining normal folks he has been fairly active.
Re: A Letter To Jesoul by UyiIredia(m): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2013
JeSoul, I do miss you. You do evoke this mother-like feeling for me, honest. Hope you are fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Sumone Help... / The Religion Section Chatbox. General Discussions. / Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.