Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ (39361 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘sexy Dress / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘sexy Dress / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘sexy Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
The pastor is a true servant of God..he knew the devil was using d woman nd her family to disturb the sanity of the church..thumbs up pastor.

BTW d gal for kuku go marry inside club house, atleast dey go gree marry am with dat kian gown
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
OMG the pastor was right not to conduct that wedding,a true man of God cannot bow to pressure no matter the situation. Wtf was she thinking wearing that club dress to the church and expect the pastor to join them.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
The pastor did well,though we didn't see that wedding grown because it was written there that the wedding was not sent bt the fashion designer's
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Ajibam: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
ENDTIME!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Both the officiating minister,bride and groom where all wrong and ill point it out one by one in order of who is more at fault

bride:if that was the dress she wore and she probably is a bursty kind of person,then i can understand the pastors anger.this is not to say what the pastor did was right but for goodness sakes how can you wear one yard of white material on your own wedding day when its not as if you are going to club or youre a hooker.even if you have fvked 5oo men,pretend to be a saint for that one day even if some of your friends or family members who are guests in your wedding know your sexual history ( the highest they can do is gossip behind your back and saying they pity the man that is about to eat the remenants of other guys).that outfit is completely inappropriate for going to someones wedding talkless of you own wedding. You are portraying yourself as a slut.would you like your kids to see your wedding pics 1o years after your marriage and say mummy why did you dress like this or you dont want your inlaws cousins or people to be like or refer to you in their discussion like that johns wife,that dressed like a prostitute on her wedding day.remember.such memories stick to peoples head just the same way a memory of when my brother and i went for his friends wedding and the brides breast were free for all,the only covered place was her nipples and during the dancing,the pins that she used to hook the sides of her gown fell off and before they could say jack robinson,the whole world saw what her breasts looked like and anytime my brother wants to refer to her,he is always like,remember that my friends wedding we went for that we saw all her breast.i am sure no woman wants that.

Groom:why cant you check the outfit your bride was to wear on her wedding day if you know the kind of person your wife is or how can you tell me you dont know what your wife is capable of doing for months or years of courtship.during the period your wife was choosing her bridal gown couldnt you have called or sent a text to remind her of getting something decent.isnt she embarassing you in the presence of your parents,siblings and family members with the kind of white rag she is putting on :/ oko iyawo

Pastor: oluso agutan shocked what is your buisness with what another mans wife is putting on..you should know you are crossing the line when you are telling another mans wife that where is the remaining part of her dress.your buisness is with your wife and daughter.join the couple and leave the rest to God

mother of the bride and mother of the groom : eyin iya ati iya oko na wa for una o.your daughter bought a bridal gown and you couldnt even check it out or ask lagbaja where is your wedding gown,bring it i want to see it so that if it is rag,she will quickly go and change it before the the day.then as for the mother of the bride,it shows how well you trained your child and how much morals you impacted on her for her to choose that kind of whorish piece of thrash

sister inlaws and sisters: eyin iya oko kekere,una try o.una no fit abuse am for private before she go disgrace herself outside on her wedding day like that.hian.wetin una dey look when she bring that kain cloth for house shocked i trust shewa,my sister bride will not sleep in that house that day till she goes and returns that cloth.so you want to disgrace me in front of my friends so that after the wedding they can be gossiping about me e.g what kind of useless family is that.the sisters cannot even say anything.look at the embarassing cloth the bride wore as if they dont have money to buy proper wedding gown.olorun maje:/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
mr.official:

And?

...and u think its ok?

smh
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by olempe(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Orikinla: I support the pastor 100%.

A Christian wedding is not a Hollywood red carpet show.

Same here, the bride should be blamed for ruining her own wedding.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by nenergy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tough decision, but a RIGHT one. If this was allowed to slide, the next set to be wedded will come with a bikini!

***singing*** show us the ancient path...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by ceejay80s(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
iamlegend:

http://www.americapreachers.com/christian-news/pastor-refuses-to-perform-ceremony-because-of-brides-sexy-dress/

For my candid opinion, I feel there is something as too much. I'd say the pastor overdid it. He could have just proceeded with the wedding with a stern warning or something...for Heaven's sake, it's the happiest day of her life...
so she 4 naked do the wedding nah ? Is dat wat u are saying?
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by CashVessel(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
God bless the Pastor, the likes of which we need in Nigeria.There is a need to a clear message to those who don't know what marriage is to God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by chikeorji123(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
I'm proud of this pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by laplace19(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
priscaoge: The Pastor went too far,haba he would have warned them when he saw the so called "Half Dress" she was putting on,he should have told them that if dats wat τ̲̅ђe lady is gonna wear,then no wedding instead of asking τ̲̅ђe remaining part of τ̲̅ђe dress. Seriously its not funny. Τ̲̅ђe happiest day of their lives aπϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ toiled with it? Its really really painful.

I know you must support your fellow girl.

The pastor did well,simple

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
priscaoge: The Pastor went too far,haba he would have warned them when he saw the so called "Half Dress" she was putting on,he should have told them that if dats wat τ̲̅ђe lady is gonna wear,then no wedding instead of asking τ̲̅ђe remaining part of τ̲̅ђe dress. Seriously its not funny. Τ̲̅ђe happiest day of their lives aπϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ toiled with it? Its really really painful.
God never deal with u before abi

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by HirstMOG(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
iamlegend:

http://www.americapreachers.com/christian-news/pastor-refuses-to-perform-ceremony-because-of-brides-sexy-dress/

For my candid opinion, I feel there is something as too much. I'd say the pastor overdid it. He could have just proceeded with the wedding with a stern warning or something...for Heaven's sake, it's the happiest day of her life...

sometimes i wonder if some persons brains are in their palms. If u'r nt married yet, on ur wedding day put on underwear 2 church cos it's fashion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by semit: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Did some people comment d pastor went too far? I don't think so. If that's d kind of dress d bride wore, d pastor deserves an ovation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by judedwriter(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
And to say dis happened in d USA of all places! Dat pastor must be given a national award 4 upholding d truth in a nation where immorality is at its peak smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Haywhymido(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Y she no kuku wear only pant n bra. Ashewo. Thumbs up pastor
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Haywhymido(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Y she no kuku wear only pant n bra. Ashewo. Thumbs up pastor
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
I gazzillion likes for the action of the pastor. A union between a man and a woman is a holy moment before God and not a time to show off our sinful nature before all and sundry. I would have done the very same thing the Pastor did. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Judas2013: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Religion is always retail a joke grin
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise: Soon, girls will wear white pant and bra do wedding grin
Looooooooool
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by dongilly(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
Hmmmmmmmmn... Na wa oO
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by vivienobidike(f): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
homesteady: Menh!! this pastor should send me his account number!! He deserves a gift for this act!
Good radiance to bad rubbish
"Good radiance!!!!!.. U really need to go back to school
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Dee60: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why did she go to a church in this kind of dress? Why cry foul? I am sure she will not even go to meet Obama in this kind of dress. Well done, pastor, for standing your ground. If he had allowed her, someone else will do worse next time on basis of precedence.

The sad part was that her friends and relations were attacking the pastor, instead of looking at the bride. That is how evil our world has become.

It is time to reach for the 'Noah's Ark'. Time for everyone to truly embrace the Saviour Jesus Christ. This world is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
its hard to officiate a ceremony standing, while your d1kc is hard
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by g4ucom: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dia gal must be crazy wearing rag in d name of dress is stupidity. Pastor u do well jare.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise: Soon, girls will wear white pant and bra do wedding grin
Pam Anderson wore a bikini on her wedding to Tommy Lee
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
I support the man of God on this.

Dont show me your breast, am not interested in buying it...

So why didnt the girl and her wedding team shop for a new dress on a saturday afternoon. Arent wedding gowns rented

Okaay, now you have to plan afresh and waste money afresh.. Experience is the best teacher...

Tell me, must i be on a black suit to wed my wife. Must she be on a white flowing gown to say '' I do ''

Unless she has no wardrobe. I blame it on the groom. All the girl could do was to shed tears and the man has wasted his money now... He has to try again later.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
rigormortis: its hard to officiate a ceremony standing, while your d1kc is hard

hmm, i will verify...
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Kokofi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
It takes a true man of God to stand by his conviction & not been moved by what people would say. Besides the spouse were not members of the church and wouldn't know what the church stands for ** HOLINESS** ...without which no man shall see the Lord. I salute ur courage pastor!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by inosend: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thank God there still are Christians who will not give room for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Dbeliever(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
That is a very good and welcome development worthy of emulation by other pastors. Kudos to you Mr. Pastor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.