Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ (39362 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘sexy Dress / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘sexy Dress / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘sexy Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by flymeup: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Yes, the pastor is right because the bible said presence your body as a living sacrifice to God and not to man.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Got no time for ur immoral rebuttals. If the pastor had joined the marriage, how would u and other immoral daughters differentiate btwn proper dress and slot-outfit? Retrack ur ways to morality babe!
shatap there,dont you have a brain,cant you comprehend THAT PIECE OF THRASH SHOULDNT BE WORN OUTSIDE LET ALONE THE HOUSE OF GOD BUT THE PASTOR SHOULD HAVE WARNED THE BRIDE BEFORE THE WEDDING,WHEN HE SAW IT TO CHANGE OTHERWISE HE WONT JOIN HER BUT SINCE HE DIDNT TELL HER,HE SHOULD HAVE JOINED THEM AFTER WHICH SHE SHOULD CHANGE BEFORE GETTING TO THE RECEPTION.IS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND :/
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by thehomer: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
These people will say don't judge the pastor when he is indicted with evidence of crime or misbehaviour but when it is a mere member of the congregation - especially one that happens to be female, judge her properly. God knows she is not anointed and should know her place.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by FabioPeter: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
seems like they waited for hours. Wasn't it easier to go get another gown or some white jacket so the wedding could hold?
Crazy people soon they will wed with a white bikini.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Sike(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
gunuvi: The most hilarious part is the pastor asking of the other half of the wedding dress. =))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)), .
Lmaoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by kildran: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kulyie,

Hw r u doin? I sent a BBM invite 2 u. Pls do accept it. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by BirabilPaul(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pastor u try
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
There are still good men of GOD in this world
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: shatap there,dont you have a brain,cant you comprehend THAT PIECE OF THRASH SHOULDNT BE WORN OUTSIDE LET ALONE THE HOUSE OF GOD BUT THE PASTOR SHOULD HAVE WARNED THE BRIDE BEFORE THE WEDDING,WHEN HE SAW IT TO CHANGE OTHERWISE HE WONT JOIN HER BUT SINCE HE DIDNT TELL HER,HE SHOULD HAVE JOINED THEM AFTER WHICH SHE SHOULD CHANGE BEFORE GETTING TO THE RECEPTION.IS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND :/

U daughter of immorality is recalcitrant and unrepentant. Now from what i know in some churches, weddings gowns are normally taken to the church authority for approval prior d wedding day. Did she do it? Did the pastor ask her to wear that semi.naked sh.i.t? Now tell me 3 good reasons why the pastor shld've joined the marriage under any circumstances. I await u!
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by vainfairy: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
iamlegend:

http://www.americapreachers.com/christian-news/pastor-refuses-to-perform-ceremony-because-of-brides-sexy-dress/

For my candid opinion, I feel there is something as too much. I'd say the pastor overdid it. He could have just proceeded with the wedding with a stern warning or something...for Heaven's sake, it's the happiest day of her life...

ur candid opinion indeed!happiest day my ass!what nonsense!so dem go fit allow ur bride to b wear dis kain shit? I sure say ur mama go do n curse ur bride if u venture try am!abeg,2thumbs up for d man of God joorrr!arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by sweetgala(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wagbayi pastor.. I'm anti religion and I think myself to be different and don't conform to overrated social practice's but you can't show up to your wedding like that. If that is what you'll like maybe she should have gone to Vegas.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ by MistadeRegal(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Even if not told, should that have been a wedding dress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.