Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Suggestions About The On-going Religious Section Reforms. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suggestions About The On-going Religious Section Reforms. (484 Views)

In What Way Has This Religious Section Benefited You? / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions About The On-going Religious Section Reforms. by HezronLorraine(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2013
Good morning Seun,SuperMods,Mods,Nairalanders.I greet you all.

As we all know that a very controversial move took place in the Religion Section.that has drawn a lot of sharp response.the situation now is half-ugly.

Seun apologized for some actions and intends to appoint 'Born Again' member as Moderator since he's clearly stressing.

I want to believe by definition of born again,he doesn't mean the Scripture Union type popularly called SU.
The idea of a New Mod in this category of born again doesn't fly with most members.
Being born again is not necessarily the right standard to appoint a new Mod.

There are different denominations in christianity.from the orthodox,the protestants and other smaller denominations.
These groups have always been at loggerheads over simple doctrines.each having its own rules,beleives.
Appointing a new Mod with the born again status is something.as a christian,I believe christianity needs to be loose on some issues but its proven not so.the religion section cannot afford to fall under extreme measures.

Seun,please know that the decision you intend on taking is final say,but still be reminded that this section has humble members who won't bow to any imposing tendencies from Seun.

Also,nairaland as always and will forever have complex and hard-to-deal with insatiable members who would never get enough.the decision for a new MOD here is a battle between even the majority and minority groups here.everyone as a say ans are trying to save this section from falling apart.

In a move to stop this e-civil crisis and restore order from chaos,as well as avoid another coup in this section.I suggest the following:
1.)This section should remain ungoverned for probably two weeks.I'm not intending it shouldn't be Moderated,it has to,just to check the spamming only,lock threads that already have an original post.this should be done by our dear SuperMod Mukina2 and her bestie Anti-spam BOT.no hidding of post,no banning of any member.
This seems near impossible,but it is achievable.it is a move to see the state of things if it is left with partial moderating efforts.

2.)Seun should please notify us who are his top choice for the post.
Whoever he has in mind,let him reveal.the power may seem left to him but isn't.every NL has a say this time around.
Let there be a ballot to see if Seun's nomination will gain popularity.if they do,let the new Mod be installed.If not,then there's no3,

3.)In a situation where the public isn't satisfied with the nominations.let nairaland members make Nominations and openly contest for the post,though Mukina is on that.it needs a new bearing.
The most popular nominness will make it as finalist.
Afterwhich,the SuperMod,will open a thread for debate among the contesting parties.they would be asked questions on random threats that could face this section.
Nairalanders will build up examplary cases that can cause trouble in this section.then we'll see their response and how they intend to handle the situations.

4.)Best responses should have a winner.let the house vote.the superMod will regulate this session peacefully.

5.)If this works out,I believe we'll have a popularly elected Moderator,but still we need Seun's approval.he see's things from the Oga@the top point of view.if the process is okay by him.let the people have the say and over-rule his veto.

6.)They say,"the devil you know is better than the Angel on the way".Seun's decision are solely his.we don't know what the new Mod he has in mind would bring.

7.)All still,this can work out if he agress.so we can restore this section to its glory spot.if No,let him go ahead with his will.he is the sole principal of the Site.His house,his rules.

My 2kobo,
Yours truely;
Hezron Lorraine.
Re: Suggestions About The On-going Religious Section Reforms. by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
can you please unquote the post?

Makes it easier to read.

Thnx.
Re: Suggestions About The On-going Religious Section Reforms. by HezronLorraine(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
can you please unquote the post?

Makes it easier to read.

Thnx.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions About The On-going Religious Section Reforms. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
don't tell anybody O.your new mod is not born again...he has only 3 christain songs out of 5900 songs.
also,he always follow rules..but he refuse to tell anybody where nairaland rule says follow intuition

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions About The On-going Religious Section Reforms. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Divepen: don't tell anybody O.your new mod is not born again...he has only 3 christain songs out of 5900 songs.
also,he always follow rules..but he refuse to tell anybody where nairaland rule says follow intuition
Okay,we will wait and see as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Your Plans Vs Jesus' Plans / AD INFINITUM : Eden Supernatural Calender In Comparison With Earth System Of Co / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Friday, September 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.